The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Horvat said:

TL ? woah, wouldent be the 1st time he tried to throw a teamate under the bus in order to make himself look good when we go to look back in the history books

Tbh I don't do that to stay alive longer, I do it to help the team win. Which is the same thing, actually

-Virtanen87

6 minutes ago, Horvat said:

yeah idrc if i get lynched because im reg tp so in the end it doesnt really affect the outcome of my team, at the same time i don't want to argue with people wether or not im REG tp, it's pointless there is nothing to prove so if you ppl really don't believe me then lynch me and find out

How do you still not understand how this game works? Lynching a tp is detrimental to the town under any circumstance.

On 1/31/2016 at 11:04 PM, Time Lord said:

Tbh I don't do that to stay alive longer, I do it to help the team win. Which is the same thing, actually

-Virtanen87

last time i was mafia you threw me under the bus early and later you looked great for doing so...

On 1/31/2016 at 11:05 PM, Beluga Whale said:

How do you still not understand how this game works? Lynching a tp is detrimental to the town under any circumstance.

okay what's your point? Are you telling me to make an effort like i'm doing right now, because i'll tell you now i wont be trying to convince anybody come a few rounds because my role is worht defending that much so either belive me or don't and lynch me, find out that im reg fracking tp. waste a round of voting and give mafia a freebie idc 

Also I don't know how Dr.Strangelove came to be known as Dr. Pen 15 but it's fitting because of his position on the sign-ups

Just switch the order of the number and the name on the list:

Player Sign up List:

Thejazz97 1.
JohnLocke 2.
Beluga Whale 3.
otherwise 4.
milk and honey 5.
Aladeen 6.
Intoewsables 7.
DoughtysCheck 8.
One one two 9.
fwybwed 10.
Virtanen97 11.
Master Radishes 12.
Hashtag Nucks 13.
Time Lord 14.
Dr.Pen 15.    ha ha ha
BaerOxHitman 16.
JAY JAY 17.
Ghostsof1915 18.
Zfetch 19.
Horvat 20.
Mau5trap 21.

On 1/31/2016 at 11:12 PM, Time Lord said:

Oh.

Does that contradict what I said though? :P

im not sure but what do you think about that time you threw 112 and I on a separate occasion, "under the bus" in order to make yourself look less suspicious later in the game...

What exactly do you mean by throwing you "under the bus"?

Did I just mention your name in a not positive way?

Did I just put you down as mafia on my list?

Did I vote for you?

Did I cast the vote that brought you to your death?

And other things to consider:

Were you already under suspicion?

Was I in a position where I had no other choice?

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lets analyze this.

Why does Jl ask this a two minutes after I ask the same thing? Taking extra long to type up a post because he's mafia trying to avoid slip ups???

The wording seems a little off too for a reg. Tp and I doubt he'd ask this ITT if he was a tp special.

Jl confirmed mafia imo. My logic is sound.

Vote JL. 

Or maybe I didn't read your post. 

But I'm down for voting out horvat.  Always a good move imo. Vote horvat  

I agree, if people can't believe my word that i'm tp then please lynch me, so tired if trying my hardest to convince people everygame to the point it's rediculous for me to even try too persuade people for more than a few rounds, it just ends with me being lynched later when it matters more, 

finale scum list:

Beluga

TL ? 

Dr P ? 

unvote

Vote Horvat

Archived