The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Citizens! I would break words with you all. Cease fracking tongue and open fracking ears. It is true we must set mind to task to find and hang the vile Thracian Spartacus and rebels. However we know the God Dralicus loves to spread cheek to ram rooster in fracking arse, so remove thought from head of being only one slave rebellion. Let's bring both these groups of honor-less dogs to justice! FOR ROME!!!!

10 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Wait, I remember now.

Vote Aladeen.

Be fooled not by swift tongue of scumhunters for they themselves may be scum and words fall from mouth like schiz from arse. It swells heart to see you in game once again Radishes and swells caulk to see you mention name.

Tell me Radishes, do you shoot magic investigations out of arse? If so squat and produce. I merely seek what most men seek kunt and coin but if you wish quarrel then put sword to hand or words to tongue to give reason. 

Gratitude for making vote easy.

Vote Slave Radishes 

4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Citizens! I would break words with you all. Cease fracking tongue and open fracking ears. It is true we must set mind to task to find and hang the vile Thracian Spartacus and rebels. However we know the God Dralicus loves to spread cheek to ram rooster in fracking arse, so remove thought from head of being only one slave rebellion. Let's bring both these groups of honor-less dogs to justice! FOR ROME!!!!

I have a huge raging boner right now....

Also - Nightfall will be Monday, Feb 1st, 7am and every 24 hrs after that...

Horvat being Horvat.... Only way I see him being Mafia is if he's overplaying his hand and making himself the target as one would think no Mafia would do that, however this could also all be a ruse. It comes to question whether Horvat has the strategical aptitude to formulate a plan as described. My guess would be no.

TL coming off with 4 players in his "TP" list seems rather suspicious to me. Almost protective. The lack of evidence I have seen from otherwise to have me believe they are TP makes me believe TL is trying to cover for somebody. If TL would like to elaborate to counter my argument he is free to do so, but until then he and otherwise remain high on my scum list.

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Wouldn't doubt it. While reading the thread, something he said sounded fishy. I have to photoshop a picture quick for Aladeen, but I'll find the quote once I'm done.

His case against me is just way too weak for his standard of play. He skewed what I said and pretended it was my fault for being 'misinterpretable' without citing examples when prompted.

9 hours ago, Time Lord said:

What exactly do you mean by throwing you "under the bus"?

Did I just mention your name in a not positive way?

Did I just put you down as mafia on my list?

Did I vote for you?

Did I cast the vote that brought you to your death?

I get how easy it is to be aggravated by Horvat, but this seemed a bit too quick IMO.

10 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Tbh I don't do that to stay alive longer, I do it to help the team win. Which is the same thing, actually

-Virtanen87

This quote, as well. Considering he is responding to an accusation on him throwing someone under the bus, it would be fair to suspect that one or both of 112 and Horvat are mafia if TL turns out to be.

10 hours ago, Horvat said:

omg, okay let's think here why would lynching horvat be a BAD idea, hmm hmm idk hmmm maye because im regular tp maybe more, in otherwords it's a wasted lynch

Too much defense for a TP in the first round IMO. Too many hmms :P. I have used the "wasted lynch" line when I was mafia before.

idrc though lynch me, the sooner the better

I have also used this line when being mafia before. The apathetic response comes immediately after the post above. Seems like he's just throwing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks. 

yeah idrc if i get lynched because im reg tp so in the end it doesnt really affect the outcome of my team, at the same time i don't want to argue with people wether or not im REG tp, it's pointless there is nothing to prove so if you ppl really don't believe me then lynch me and find out

Yes, it does, Horvat. Even if you are reg TP. This makes you sound more non-TP than anything.

The effort in this post in too high, pure scum

scum list

beluga

dr p 

Responding to Dr. Strangelove, here. I can see why Beluga Whale and 112 were in here. Not Dr. S. Unless Horvat is back to troll level meta, I'm not sure what this post is supposed to be. He goes straight to "pure scum" after a post with effort that is "too high" in a game where we are supposed to post some quality posts. Either he isn't paying attention or is mafia, or again, is trolling. This remains to be seen. He could be a jester for all we know.

we should all decide on 1 of Beluga, 112, or dr pen is 

So @Horvat, care to explain why?

I Just have feelings nothing concrete, TL is usually helpfell along with 112, but this game they are just going back and forth and then TL puts her on a Mafia list, (Throwing her under the bus) separating himself from here just as people get suspicious of her... TL has done this to me once when i was mafia and it's a good stratigy though, 

and to clear things up jazz, i dont want to make a huge effort to convince people im tp every game when others sort of just automatically become tp somehow in the eyes of everybody, i'm litrally being the most helpfull of anybody here and y'all can't belive me because it's horvat talking which is fine but when the last 3 games i've played ended up with me getting lynched because nobody believed me it starts to get annoying, so instead of wasting a round later waste one now and get it over with that or just go along with me being tp for now...

for now i'd have to say both TL and 112 basiclly argueing about a troll for 3 pages is kind of fishy to me idk, the arguement it's self really wasn't helpfull either so that's another thing

Beluga whale seems pretty neutral to me, kind of backing 112 in the arguement, although that would be the safe road to go.. 

does this make sense to you freaks? 

Well, I don't want to pass judgment on TL just yet, but--

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

...hold up, one of my bullsh!t alarms is going off.

1 hour ago, BaerOxHitman said:

Horvat being Horvat.... Only way I see him being Mafia is if he's overplaying his hand and making himself the target as one would think no Mafia would do that, however this could also all be a ruse. It comes to question whether Horvat has the strategical aptitude to formulate a plan as described. My guess would be no.

TL coming off with 4 players in his "TP" list seems rather suspicious to me. Almost protective. The lack of evidence I have seen from otherwise to have me believe they are TP makes me believe TL is trying to cover for somebody. If TL would like to elaborate to counter my argument he is free to do so, but until then he and otherwise remain high on my scum list.

We've got a polished, formal tone; refusal to commit to an opinion on a controversial player; and a purposely weak accusation of another easy target.

*Turns off bullsh!t alarm*

Vote BOH

Archived