The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Are we allowed to start our own pms? 

Lets analyze this.

Why does Jl ask this a two minutes after I ask the same thing? Taking extra long to type up a post because he's mafia trying to avoid slip ups???

The wording seems a little off too for a reg. Tp and I doubt he'd ask this ITT if he was a tp special.

Jl confirmed mafia imo. My logic is sound.

Vote JL. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lets analyze this.

Why does Jl ask this a two minutes after I ask the same thing? Taking extra long to type up a post because he's mafia trying to avoid slip ups???

The wording seems a little off too for a reg. Tp and I doubt he'd ask this ITT if he was a tp special.

Jl confirmed mafia imo. My logic is sound.

Vote JL. 

Then again, I don't disagree with this.

Just now, One one two said:

We're a few posts in, but he's not playing like he normally does. His warning to specials on the last page seemed glib, and I get the feeling that he's struggling to create an active-helpful mask for himself.

You forgot to mention the fact that I was just openly TP special hunting with JL. 2/7 analysis imo. Not the standards of a tp 112.

Also my warning is not glib. I usually warn tp's to keep their roles to themselves at the beginning of games.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

You forgot to mention the fact that I was just openly TP special hunting with JL. 2/7 analysis imo. Not the standards of a tp 112.

Also my warning is not glib. I usually warn tp's to keep their roles to themselves at the beginning of games.

What did you have for dinner today?

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived