The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Take me through the logic in your post. ELI5 version.

112 wants to lynch Doughty for not playing the way she thinks is right.

112 never said that she thinks Doughty is mafia.

A TP is supposed to lynch who they think is mafia.

If 112 was TP, she would want to vote out mafia, rather than just voting someone because they aren't playing properly.

My guess: 112 is making an excuse to vote for a TP that is an easy target.

45 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Because I was more concerned with nightfall issues at the time.

Anyways, 112 is probably mafia because if she thought Doughty was mafia, she would have mentioned it along with what else she said about him. If 112 thought he was TP, she probably wouldn't be attempting to get him lynched.

Vote 112

It's not even about his faction, really. 

If Doughy is TP, he is a dead weight and likely to work against the rest of the townspeople. All I did was say that it might be wise to remove him.

Unvote; Vote Time Lord

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

112 wants to lynch Doughty for not playing the way she thinks is right.

112 never said that she thinks Doughty is mafia.

A TP is supposed to lynch who they think is mafia.

If 112 was TP, she would want to vote out mafia, rather than just voting someone because they aren't playing properly.

My guess: 112 is making an excuse to vote for a TP that is an easy target.

I don't think that makes 112 mafia. I see a tp perspective in her reasoning.

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

It's not even about his faction, really. 

If Doughy is TP, he is a dead weight and likely to work against the rest of the townspeople. All I did was say that it might be wise to remove him.

Unvote; Vote Time Lord

I don't believe that a powerless townsperson can work against the town, aside from voting for the wrong people. But I'm sure you know that everyone has the capability to vote for the wrong person.

I don't think Doughty is willingly working against the town either, if that's what you mean.

And finally, I would still rather vote for someone who I think is mafia than someone who I am less sure of, no matter how useless that person is.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I don't believe that a powerless townsperson can work against the town, aside from voting for the wrong people. But I'm sure you know that everyone has the capability to vote for the wrong person.

I don't think Doughty is willingly working against the town either, if that's what you mean.

And finally, I would still rather vote for someone who I think is mafia than someone who I am less sure of, no matter how useless that person is.

We don't know if Doughty has a role. And we are not aware of his affiliation.

He's playing a different game than we are. In his game he pretends to be intellectually deficient over a hockey forum.

It's not about him being useless; it's about him being harmful.

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived