The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Descriptions of 112 this round:

probably mafia (1) - TL

female doge (1) - Horvat

dick (1) - Doughty

vicious (1) - BW

female of character and reason (1) - jazz

ruthless (1) - jazz

These are good. I'm adding a few to my online dating profile. Keep them coming.

I'm always against voting someone who's known to be useful and active in round one unless there is some pretty compelling evidence that they're mafia. This game it seems pointless to go after someone who's notoriously inactive as they'll likely be GK'd right off the bat. So with that in mind  I really think that voting someone like Doughty or Horvat  is the best course of action due to the fact that they both have a tendency to post alot of nonsensical yammering.

For now vote Horvat 

On 1/31/2016 at 10:24 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

I'm always against voting someone who's known to be useful and active in round one unless there is some pretty compelling evidence that they're mafia. This game it seems pointless to go after someone who's notoriously inactive as they'll likely be GK'd right off the bat. So with that in mind  I really think that voting someone like Doughty or Horvat  is the best course of action due to the fact that they both have a tendency to post alot of nonsensical yammering.

For now vote Horvat 

The effort in this post in too high, pure scum

scum list

beluga

dr p 

3 minutes ago, Horvat said:

omg, okay let's think here why would lynching horvat be a BAD idea, hmm hmm idk hmmm maye because im regular tp maybe more, in otherwords it's a wasted lynch

3 minutes ago, Horvat said:

idrc though lynch me, the sooner the better

that's strange, it's a bad idea but you don't care.........???????

yeah idrc if i get lynched because im reg tp so in the end it doesnt really affect the outcome of my team, at the same time i don't want to argue with people wether or not im REG tp, it's pointless there is nothing to prove so if you ppl really don't believe me then lynch me and find out

Archived