The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meetings to legalize rape, to be held in Vancouver and 43 different countries

Diamond NHL

4 minutes ago, MovesLikeDatsyuk said:

lol these guys are going to get killed . i can only imagine how their rallies are going to be received.

I don't think they hold rallies, they're too p@##y (ironic curse word, I think) to attempt that. All they're doing is holding secret meetings with passwords, like the little boys they are. NO GIRLS ALLOWED! :angry:

So, it's 2016, and the world still has a good amount of racists, homophobes, and sexist morons. Sigh. 

Wait, they're holding these meetings in front of a university/public mall, Vancouver Central Library, and a war memorial? This can't possibly be legal, someone is gonna report their asses...

Nevermind, after reading it over, apparently once they meet up at these locations, they're supposedly going to a secret area. I remember doing this stuff with my friends, when I was like 8 years old. Fun times. 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Sorry, but who are these clowns again?

They seem to really enjoy wanting to meet up and hang out with other men and talk about masculinity and stuff.

Don't they have specific bars for that kind of stuff?

They're a bunch of puffs. The whole "rape women" thing is a cover. A poor cover at that.

49 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

This guy gets around 30 people at his 'meetings' lol. I just heard about him yesterday. Just an internet troll imo.

But he gets lots of publicity when the media and politicians react to him.  If everyone ignores him he will go away.

Archived