The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What does 5 plus level mean?

Mr.Habitat

10 minutes ago, Mr.Habitat said:

I'm currently looking to buy a condo. Some say the style of the home is a " five plus level" what is this!?

Seriously, why would you seek advice from us?  We are mostly a sad collection of idiots, morons, losers, and goofs, with the odd extremely cute alien (that's me:lol:) sprinkled in.  Check with an accredited realtor.

Wood frame is limited to 5 storeys in Condo towers. Anything higher is all concrete. ( there is an experimental wood frame 18 storey residence going in at UBC but thats an exception to the current rules)

That might be what the term is referring to. Are you in Vancouver because Ive never heard it here and I follow the listings in my area.

17 hours ago, Johnny Torts said:

it means there are 5+ rooms jesus christ

Why are you answering jesus christ when it was Mr. Habitat that asked the question? Plus I think if Jesus is truly the son of a god he would know the answer wouldn't he?

1 hour ago, Mr.Habitat said:

I tried googling it, found nothing. It's a 4th  floor , two bedroom condo so no it's not a 5 bedroom house. Why do people who only plan on being rude like to take time to post in here?

18 hours ago, Offensive Threat said:

Wood frame is limited to 5 storeys in Condo towers. Anything higher is all concrete. ( there is an experimental wood frame 18 storey residence going in at UBC but thats an exception to the current rules)

That might be what the term is referring to. Are you in Vancouver because Ive never heard it here and I follow the listings in my area.

What he said. My guess is it's a condo building that has more than 5 floors. 

Archived