The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Willie On Team Performance and Virt/Vrby

Boddy604

29 minutes ago, canucker91 said:

Does anybody know why I got a trade alert about an hour ago, apparently l vrbata is going to Montreal? But have no info on it 

Vrbata has been traded to Montreal for their 1st round pick and then they drop to last place. 

10 minutes ago, Monteeun said:

:blink:

2 minutes ago, Boddy604 said:

Where was the trade alert from?

I get emails on my phone through trade rumors forum and tells me when ever there is something posted in that forum it tells me. Whether  it true or not I'd another story lol

2 minutes ago, canucker91 said:

I get emails on my phone through trade rumors forum and tells me when ever there is something posted in that forum it tells me. Whether  it true or not I'd another story lol

U got me all excited too 

11 minutes ago, canucker91 said:

A roam through the twitter world and all I came up with was a Willes Province article from 2 hrs ago sayin Vrbata knows he's trade bait. Quotes him as saying he signed a 2 year deal and would like to stay but if a trade happens then it happens.

Judging by Bennings comments the other day, he's not doing anything until crazy week.

They're having pro scout meetings this week, are going to see how everybody's playing (read Hammer) and proceed accordingly.

Since Buff signed today, the price on remaining D rentals is going up.  I think they're going into the free agent D market whether they move Hammer or not.

1 hour ago, canucker91 said:

Does anybody know why I got a trade alert about an hour ago, apparently l vrbata is going to Montreal? But have no info on it 

Some joker started up an account just so he could post that Vrbata got traded to Montreal. Thread go nuked after a bit.  False alarm.

Archived