The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

49 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Have to agree. Brilliant play, better infiltration.

Honestly, infiltration wasn't even the plan. I tracked Zfetch and saw that he hadn't visited anyone, so I had a feeling he may have been a Pig. I was going to go public with the information to try and swing the focus onto him, but he ended up being the "TP leader" and that led to me being accepted into the alliance.

Also, part of the 'plan' later on was to sacrifice Kaz to make the TP alliance look legit (he volunteered), but I screwed that up and actually made him look TP by accident. (MR joked around in my watcher PM suggesting that I saw one of my teammates visit g_bassi, and I wasn't aware that watcher results wouldn't show mafia kills, so I added him in to implicate him.)

I actually thought I played pretty poorly in the thread -- and mau5 did a great job pouncing on that to separate us -- but I appreciate that. The whole accidental infiltration sure saved my ass though. 

46 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Im down to host a dragon ball z theme game on feb 26 after my midterms

43 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'd be willing to host again, but (A) more wonky deadlines and (B) none of my theme ideas are yet fully developed. But if no one else steps up...

Now that my feet are wet and my thirst unquenched for mafia, I would like to host a game in March or April. I haven't come close to finishing my theme which is based on Alice in Wonderland. Has that been done before?

If the need arises, and I'm sure it will, may I pick your brain as it relates to certain aspects of the game Master Radishes?

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I'd be willing to host again, but (A) more wonky deadlines and (B) none of my theme ideas are yet fully developed. But if no one else steps up...

You should fully flesh out that valentine's day theme you were thinking of two years ago. I remember you saying you had something there (if you can remember what that something was). The only thing you implemented from it was that love triangle between Dr S, GFY, and Myself, which produced the quote in my sig.

Don't think anyone would care that it's already out of date. As long as it's in February, lol.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Leave my brain alone. I'm preserving it for science.

But yeah, no, Alice in Wonderland sounds like a great theme, and feel free to ask any questions. (Just don't go to Dral. His games are messed up.)

What the hell does that mean? My games are second in turn out and activity only to you, second in epic night fall postings only to Aladeen, second in "messed up" only to Horvat, second in awesomeness only to no one, and first in awesomeness., controversy, and general debauchery...

Pfft - messed up... what does that even mean... 

Seriously tho, I'm right now in the middle of a Vegas trip, and would totally host a vegas themed game - spoiler alert everyone wins and goes home a loser!

seriously seriously tho, what the hell does that mean? :P

Archived