The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

OK I'm tp now I can post this:

Important info for Townies! Please read

1)   DON’T ROLE CLAIM!! If you claim or hint at your role in the thread you’re only helping the mafia narrow their targets for kills AND for the roles they will try to mimic.  

2)   With the vote affecting roles it’s crucial that the townies vote together. We can’t have the votes scattered between several players like last game. Every round we need to try to come to a consensus on who we will be lynching or it will be easy for the mafia to blend in and orchestrate a lynch that benefits them.

3)   Help your fellow tp’s by being active and helpful to the cause!

1 minute ago, One one two said:

I agree with Beluga.

Stop wasting your votes. They are the tool by which we will win this game. Some of you treat it like it's useless, which is essential no different than a carpenter throwing her hammer away.

Yeah and also I find that it's a lot harder for the mafia to blend in if the town has narrowed their target down to two, maybe three players near the end of the round. If everyone HAS to choose from a small group of players it's easier to go back later and examine the voting patterns to pick out the scum.

Basically if people get away with having their votes on players who have no chance of getting lynched then the town will suffer.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah and also I find that it's a lot harder for the mafia to blend in if the town has narrowed their target down to two, maybe three players near the end of the round. If everyone HAS to choose from a small group of players it's easier to go back later and examine the voting patterns to pick out the scum.

Basically if people get away with having their votes on players who have no chance of getting lynched then the town will suffer.

Real talk.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'll trust you, but only because you're a whale.

Archived