The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

'rarely inputs' only means little or not, noticeable content. Don't get so defensive.

My thoughts on the remaining players:

Game - After Round One - Player list:

3. Intoewsables - too passive and diplomatic

4. mau5trap - inputs rarely

5. Baer - agree with most of his votes

6. g_bassi13 - inputs rarely

9. JohnLocke - inputs rarely

10. milk and honey - joined 4 bandwagons - last bandwagon killed KingH - very floppy

11. Time Lord - started 1st. 2 bandwagons - joined Alad bandwagon - inputs rarely

12. DoughtysCheck - overall scummy - voted KingH

14. ilduce39 - inputs rarely

15. Dr.Strangelove -inputs rarely

16. fwybwed - voted KingH

17. Go Faulk Yourself - votes KingH

18. JAY JAY - gets my nomination for most amazing player ever

19. thejazz97 - conceding most floppy award to M&H

20. Zfetch - inputs rarely

21. otherwise - suspect

23. Kazmanian Devil - suspect

24. HashtagNucks - suspect

25. Qwags - highly suspect

Virtanen's interactions with currently living players:

- Suggested to lynch Doughty just to see the anger
- Interacted with jazz about chips
- When JJ asked if ketchup chips were a metaphor for TP/mafia, he replied by saying "Yep"
- Aks GFY where he's been
- Asks Doughty why he's so upset
- Doughty says he's not sure if hated 112 or Virtanen more; Virtanen replies by saying he thought they were buds
- g_bassi replies to him asking when nightfall is, and tells him to learn how to read
- More interaction with GFY
- Says he likes what he's seen from Doughty this game and that he has become a decent mafia player; Doughty calls him useless; Virtanen asks why he's mad.
- JL doesn't like how Virtanen is asking about nightfall. They argue about whether the nightfall statement by MR is vague or clear enough
- Qwags upvotes Virtanen's post when Virtanen wanted to stay at 666.
- Jay jay quotes MR's post about the first nightfall specifically
- Chats with fwybwed about some junior hockey game
- Calls Jay Jay the best rookie since himself
- Jokes about Aladeen's list by saying "Big Mike is that you?" (meaning it's accurate). Aladeen's list was BW, Intoews, Virtanen, theJazz, Qwags, Hashtag, GFY, King Heffy

- Qwags calls Virtanen suspicious
- his list: 

MVP LIST #697

3. Intoewsables

8. King Heffy

10. milk and honey

14. ilduce39

17. Go Faulk Yourself

21. otherwise

24. HashtagNucks

- milk and honey posts about how Virtanen is wrong about him
- Virtanen says " I would like to take out gfy first Vote GFY"
Baer LOLs at Virtanen's list
- "I had a long discussion with thejiz
he is most likely clean. Don't vote for him. He will prove his role tonight" When asked to elaborate, he says he can't. (Keep in mind, assuming GFY is TP, no teammate of his was in danger of being lynched, I think)
- Points out that GFY has 3 votes, rather than MR recording two different GFYs as having 1 and 2 votes each.
- Says Qwags made a rookie mistake
* At this point, Dral claims to TB Virtanen. Virtanen doesn't seem to believe Dral.*
- "why not gfy" when BW posts the lynch pool
- Doughty calls out Qwags for having no reason to think Virtanen was suspicious
- JohnLocke calls out Virtanen again for the same reasons as before
* Virtanen dies*
-  "Virt or BW better be friking mafia" - Dr. Strangelove
* Virtanen's faction is revealed*

Conclusions:

GFY, Qwags, milk and honey, and Doughty are most likely TP.

JL is more likely to be TP than I originally thought, but still need to see more from him.

If you can draw any conclusions from this that I missed, or disagree with me on some, please post about it.

16 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I'm in the middle of an analysis of Virtanen's interactions with other currently living players

I hope it helps clear things up once I post it.

I'd like to see that and it might be interesting, however, Virt is a devious player.

I'm back. 

After briefly reading through the pages, I believe the prime suspect for me right now is Hashtag. She has posted a bit, but in her posts she rarely says anything consequential. She's playing a little... off. That doesn't seem like TP hashtag for me. 

M&H and TL are my 2nd and 3rd choices. I'm always suspicious of people who deliberately come out and say I'm not suspicious (because let's be honest, I play a pretty suspicious game every game regardless if I'm TP, mafia, or w/e). Dr. Strange did that earlier last round to some extent and TL is now starting to say that. It usually ends up being mafia who say that to play me so that I will be more easily swayed by their opinions. 

Vote ########

Round Two - Vote Occurrences

page
   64 - #Nucks votes Toews
        - Baer votes M&H
        - Qwags unvotes DC - votes M&H (where is DC vote?)
   65 - Jazz votes M&H
   66 - otherwise votes Toews
        - Jay votes GFY
   67 - Toews votes otherwise
   68 - Ilduce votes TL
        - GFY votes Ilduce
   69 - M&H votes KD
        - fwybwed votes DC
        - Jazz unvotes M&H - votes otherwise
        - JL votes #Nucks

17 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

MY SUSPECT POOL - bathing apparel optional

Top Mafia Picks:

10. milk and honey
12. DoughtysCheck
16. fwybwed
17. Go Faulk Yourself
25. Qwags

Suspect:

21. otherwise

23. Kazmanian Devil

24. HashtagNucks

I find it odd that you said you're interested in reading my post about Virtanen, then you don't mention that you disagree with the majority of it, but still post this list which includes 4 people who I'm confident are TP based on Virtanen's interactions.

1 minute ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm back. 

After briefly reading through the pages, I believe the prime suspect for me right now is Hashtag. She has posted a bit, but in her posts she rarely says anything consequential. She's playing a little... off. That doesn't seem like TP hashtag for me. 

M&H and TL are my 2nd and 3rd choices. I'm always suspicious of people who deliberately come out and say I'm not suspicious (because let's be honest, I play a pretty suspicious game every game regardless if I'm TP, mafia, or w/e). Dr. Strange did that earlier last round to some extent and TL is now starting to say that. It usually ends up being mafia who say that to play me so that I will be more easily swayed by their opinions. 

Vote ########

I said you were suspicious earlier and voted for you last round, lol. I'm basing what I said recently off of Virtanen's posts.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I find it odd that you said you're interested in reading my post about Virtanen, then you don't mention that you disagree with the majority of it, but still post this list which includes 4 people who I'm confident are TP based on Virtanen's interactions.

I said you were suspicious earlier and voted for you last round, lol. I'm basing what I said recently off of Virtanen's posts.

When I posted, I hadn't seen your final post (I am finding CDC to be quite glitchy on my old PC).
I noticed that our suspects are opposites. So? We aren't the same person and view things differently based on a number of factors. Why is your list better than mine. It isn't, but at least we are trying to figure out the mafia. No suspicions based on voting patterns?

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

When I posted, I hadn't seen your final post (I am finding CDC to be quite glitchy on my old PC).
I noticed that our suspects are opposites. So? We aren't the same person and view things differently based on a number of factors. Why is your list better than mine. It isn't, but at least we are trying to figure out the mafia. No suspicions based on voting patterns?

I was just pointing out that you obviously disagreed with my conclusion, but didn't say anything about it (until now)

It's okay that you disagree with my thoughts though

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I was just pointing out that you obviously disagreed with my conclusion, but didn't say anything about it (until now)

It's okay that you disagree with my thoughts though

Of course, but I said my list was constructed before seeing your conclusions, not in spite of it.

Why did you unvote when you hadn't as yet voted?

Archived