The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Hey look, you're finally scumhunting! Too bad you're only coming after me because I called you out though.

Weak.

3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Vote otherwise

Have to run out for a while but I should be back before nightfall. 

so I'm Weak for going after you, but you're some sort of genius for going after me?

okay.

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

UV; Vote Otherwise

Meant to do that earlier. :-P

12 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Loquacious Duce say, "one must beat the bushes to wake the monkeys."

unvote

vote otherwise 

these 3 are all super odd.  very little reasoning just get a bandwagon going. probably claim people who don't follow are anti town or hurting the town. just so mutch sketch.

4 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

@JAY JAY I'm going to pick on you a little bit. I appreciate the vote analyses and what not, but have you actually offered up any real opinions (legit question; might have missed them)? Almost feels like you're hoping to slide through undetected and not step on anyone's toes.

I actually agree with this statement. Jay posts the vote analyses because people use them and as such are deemed "important" However, he has not really generated his own opinion on any player nor has he scum hunted for anyone. So really he is basically like a scribe. Also, has anyone verified whether Jay Jay has made the vote analyses correct. I can see him being mafia and purposely making it look like certain players bandwagoned/not

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

I'm leaning toward Doughty at this time.. the Vote jumping he did the first night was all over the place most with out reason. The last vote with reason was very weak 

Vote Doughty

um.. i only vote changed once last night... first voting Aladeen because of the evidence of PM'ing and my last minute vote was King Heffy because I didn't want GFY to be lynched seeing as I didn't think he was mafia.

2 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

I actually agree with this statement. Jay posts the vote analyses because people use them and as such are deemed "important" However, he has not really generated his own opinion on any player nor has he scum hunted for anyone. So really he is basically like a scribe. Also, has anyone verified whether Jay Jay has made the vote analyses correct. I can see him being mafia and purposely making it look like certain players bandwagoned/not

::D::D::D The newest funniest post!!

7 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Do you even read the thread? In the vote occurrences - they are accurate, and I believe to post such as made up would be
criminal and grossly unfair to the other players. Dumbass strikes again!

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

'rarely inputs' only means little or not, noticeable content. Don't get so defensive.

My thoughts on the remaining players:

Game - After Round One - Player list:

3. Intoewsables - too passive and diplomatic

4. mau5trap - inputs rarely

5. Baer - agree with most of his votes

6. g_bassi13 - inputs rarely

9. JohnLocke - inputs rarely

10. milk and honey - joined 4 bandwagons - last bandwagon killed KingH - very floppy

11. Time Lord - started 1st. 2 bandwagons - joined Alad bandwagon - inputs rarely

12. DoughtysCheck - overall scummy - voted KingH

14. ilduce39 - inputs rarely

15. Dr.Strangelove -inputs rarely

16. fwybwed - voted KingH

17. Go Faulk Yourself - votes KingH

18. JAY JAY - gets my nomination for most amazing player ever

19. thejazz97 - conceding most floppy award to M&H

20. Zfetch - inputs rarely

21. otherwise - suspect

23. Kazmanian Devil - suspect

24. HashtagNucks - suspect

25. Qwags - highly suspect

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Virtanen's interactions with currently living players:

- Suggested to lynch Doughty just to see the anger
- Interacted with jazz about chips
- When JJ asked if ketchup chips were a metaphor for TP/mafia, he replied by saying "Yep"
- Aks GFY where he's been
- Asks Doughty why he's so upset
- Doughty says he's not sure if hated 112 or Virtanen more; Virtanen replies by saying he thought they were buds
- g_bassi replies to him asking when nightfall is, and tells him to learn how to read
- More interaction with GFY
- Says he likes what he's seen from Doughty this game and that he has become a decent mafia player; Doughty calls him useless; Virtanen asks why he's mad.
- JL doesn't like how Virtanen is asking about nightfall. They argue about whether the nightfall statement by MR is vague or clear enough
- Qwags upvotes Virtanen's post when Virtanen wanted to stay at 666.
- Jay jay quotes MR's post about the first nightfall specifically
- Chats with fwybwed about some junior hockey game
- Calls Jay Jay the best rookie since himself
- Jokes about Aladeen's list by saying "Big Mike is that you?" (meaning it's accurate). Aladeen's list was BW, Intoews, Virtanen, theJazz, Qwags, Hashtag, GFY, King Heffy

- Qwags calls Virtanen suspicious
- his list: 

MVP LIST #697

3. Intoewsables

8. King Heffy

10. milk and honey

14. ilduce39

17. Go Faulk Yourself

21. otherwise

24. HashtagNucks

- milk and honey posts about how Virtanen is wrong about him
- Virtanen says " I would like to take out gfy first Vote GFY"
Baer LOLs at Virtanen's list
- "I had a long discussion with thejiz
he is most likely clean. Don't vote for him. He will prove his role tonight" When asked to elaborate, he says he can't. (Keep in mind, assuming GFY is TP, no teammate of his was in danger of being lynched, I think)
- Points out that GFY has 3 votes, rather than MR recording two different GFYs as having 1 and 2 votes each.
- Says Qwags made a rookie mistake
* At this point, Dral claims to TB Virtanen. Virtanen doesn't seem to believe Dral.*
- "why not gfy" when BW posts the lynch pool
- Doughty calls out Qwags for having no reason to think Virtanen was suspicious
- JohnLocke calls out Virtanen again for the same reasons as before
* Virtanen dies*
-  "Virt or BW better be friking mafia" - Dr. Strangelove
* Virtanen's faction is revealed*

Conclusions:

GFY, Qwags, milk and honey, and Doughty are most likely TP.

JL is more likely to be TP than I originally thought, but still need to see more from him.

If you can draw any conclusions from this that I missed, or disagree with me on some, please post about it.

Most people who TL thinks is mafia is who Jay thinks is TP and vice versa.

Since I'm tp, I'm obviously going to read and accept TL's list.

Therfore

Vote Jay Jay

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Do you even read the thread? In the vote occurrences - they are accurate, and I believe to post such as made up would be
criminal and grossly unfair to the other players. Dumbass strikes again!

Making up votes is a perfect strategy a mafia player would use to make a player look scummy/less scummy. And I doubt people verified in previous pages to what you said and as such would just base their new assessment off your post.

And I don't understand why you're calling me a dumbass.

11 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

um.. i only vote changed once last night... first voting Aladeen because of the evidence of PM'ing and my last minute vote was King Heffy because I didn't want GFY to be lynched seeing as I didn't think he was mafia.

Really! Page 48 - DC votes KD, page 51- DC unvotes/votes Qwags, page 55-DC unvotes/votes Alad, page 59- DC votes KingH

7 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Making up votes is a perfect strategy a mafia player would use to make a player look scummy/less scummy. And I doubt people verified in previous pages to what you said and as such would just base their new assessment off your post.

And I don't understand why you're calling me a dumbass.

There's one reason.

Vote Dr. S

I've changed my mind regarding Qwags' innocence as well.

Don't mean to get between your guys' bickering, but these two look the worst to me.

It's not really striking me that mafia are hiding among the more loud people in the game. I think they're hiding in a more general quiet sense. Easy when the game was moving at as fast as it was earlier on.

Archived