The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

24 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Don't really remember but I voted for him.

But

unvote ilduce

Vote otherwise

tie broken.

22 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Unvote, Vote otherwise  

23 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

dont let toews get lynched!

22 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Vote otherwise

IMO

KAZ and TL looks scummy as F**K. Kaz contributed nothing as I can recall the whole day only to pile on voting otherwise

16 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Someone negated a vote so it was still tied

It was you, wasn't it? Or somebody you're talking to. How else would you know so definitively? I mean I know you aren't dumb but you're still new to the game. Scum post.

6 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Actually IIRC, Virt was pushing pretty hard for a GFY lynch but I'll have to go back and check. I'd say that would look pretty good on GFY if so.

I know I'm late on this, but nights are my time to contribute. 

How? Just because Virt attacked GFY, now he appears clean? Because we've never seen a mafia attack another mafia before...

3 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm back. 

After briefly reading through the pages, I believe the prime suspect for me right now is Hashtag. She has posted a bit, but in her posts she rarely says anything consequential. She's playing a little... off. That doesn't seem like TP hashtag for me. 

M&H and TL are my 2nd and 3rd choices. I'm always suspicious of people who deliberately come out and say I'm not suspicious (because let's be honest, I play a pretty suspicious game every game regardless if I'm TP, mafia, or w/e). Dr. Strange did that earlier last round to some extent and TL is now starting to say that. It usually ends up being mafia who say that to play me so that I will be more easily swayed by their opinions. 

Vote ########

Last round I said # should be grilled for her general apathetic approach to the game.. but gauging her responses this round.. it comes across to me as TP. It feels like something along the lines of "I'm TP, if I die it's not a big deal. I'll say whatever I want" type dealio. 

Conversely, I vouched for Kaz saying that he was just playing a tight/conservative first game, but he just looks all sorts of bad now.

Although, for me, Kaz by far stands out the most on that list. 

I'm undecided on Jay Jay.. seems to be playing a similar to the last game in which he was mafia. Getting by, not really attacking and on the same wavelength is not getting attacked a lot. 

1 minute ago, HashtagNucks said:

High suspicion

Toews

JL

Kaz

Med suspicions

TL

Fwy

GFY

Low suspicion

DC

Jay

Dr S

I'm 0% sure of this. That swing was pretty suspicious, how I see it. The Mafia could've easily taken out Toews and if he's not mafia why wouldn't they take advantage to take out such a dangerous TP? Does that even make sense idk

That's the thing. Toews and Otherwise were going at it for most of the round. Nightfall came and both Toews and Otherwise were leading the pack. The votes piled onto the Otherwise, letting Toews live. It's the people that piled on Otherwise we need to be looking at which is why I like DC's list.

It would make sense that Toews would vote Otherwise to save himself so I'm not sure if there's much to be made about this. Although, since otherwise came back TP... it's more likely that Toews comes back mafia. But Kaz and TL? Especially TL, but he's experienced enough so I'm not sure where his motives were at. 

9 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

High suspicion

Toews

JL

Kaz

Med suspicions

TL

Fwy

GFY

Low suspicion

DC

Jay

Dr S

I'm 0% sure of this. That swing was pretty suspicious, how I see it. The Mafia could've easily taken out Toews and if he's not mafia why wouldn't they take advantage to take out such a dangerous TP? Does that even make sense idk

Also just noticed that Zfetch voted Otherwise too. 

2 hours ago, mau5trap said:

I know I'm late on this, but nights are my time to contribute. 

How? Just because Virt attacked GFY, now he appears clean? Because we've never seen a mafia attack another mafia before...

Virt's not going to tunnel hard on his teammate when GFY was a legit lynch candidate that round. 

It's not impossible, but it's pretty tinfoily to assume that he was sacrificing him for town cred. 9/10 GFY is town in that scenario IMO. 

Archived