The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I'm not underestimating them at all. When was the last time a mafioso pushed hardest for their own teammate to be lynched in round one? It's stupid to worry about something with such a small possibility of being true right now.

Sorry, maybe a poor choice of words but more important than otherwise at the very least. I'm actually interested in solving the game.

Scum don't care which TP gets hung as long as it's not one of them. If they were scum, I'd be dead right now.

So, if they weren't scum, you'd be alive right now?

Just now, JAY JAY said:

So, if they weren't scum, you'd be alive right now?

Oops, missed a sentence in the middle there. Safe to assume they'll go for the more dangerous TP if given the choice though and I'm still here, so...

Either we're all town or we're all scum, and I'm obviously in a position to know the former is true.

2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Oops, missed a sentence in the middle there. Safe to assume they'll go for the more dangerous TP if given the choice though and I'm still here, so...

Either we're all town or we're all scum, and I'm obviously in a position to know the former is true.

Ok, statements made in or with errors makes the original post confusing.

Could you rewrite it as you intended from the beginning so that our confusion and or suspicion is laid to rest.

6 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Ok, statements made in or with errors makes the original post confusing.

Could you rewrite it as you intended from the beginning so that our confusion and or suspicion is laid to rest.

Lol, I have a bad habit of going on rants and not looking over my posts to check for fragments, etc. I don't think re-writing it is going to lay any suspicion to rest, but sure.

Scum typically won't care which TP gets hung as long as it's not one of them, but if they have an opportunity to take out a more dangerous/influential TP, they'll go for it. Taking out the more talkative players gives the mafia more places to hide, therefore if they were scum, I'd be the dead one right now (because let's face it, otherwise's "key" contribution so far was being cagey about her PM with Aladeen, if it even existed).

29 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

@mau5trap Forgot to reply to this one m8

As I mentioned, her general apathetic/disinterested responses. 

Last game, I was called mafia many times by 112 and TL, and I thought that they were both mafia. It's somewhat natural to think that your accusers are mafia potentially picking on an easy target, I guess. 

I'm just not feeling the mafia in her. 

31 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Lol, I have a bad habit of going on rants and not looking over my posts to check for fragments, etc. I don't think re-writing it is going to lay any suspicion to rest, but sure.

Scum typically won't care which TP gets hung as long as it's not one of them, but if they have an opportunity to take out a more dangerous/influential TP, they'll go for it. Taking out the more talkative players gives the mafia more places to hide, therefore if they were scum, I'd be the dead one right now (because let's face it, otherwise's "key" contribution so far was being cagey about her PM with Aladeen, if it even existed).

"Scum typically won't care which TP gets hung as long as it's not one of them," - That is logical. It's like a team doesn't care how many goals they score or who scores them, so long as they win.

"Taking out the more talkative players gives the mafia more places to hide," - So it's beneficial to the mafia to take out those players who contribute more as opposed to those who contribute less. Less to fear from otherwise then you for instance.

So, you have contributed a great deal more than otherwise. Yet you are alive and otherwise is dead.

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

"Scum typically won't care which TP gets hung as long as it's not one of them," - That is logical. It's like a team doesn't care how many goals they score or who scores them, so long as they win.

"Taking out the more talkative players gives the mafia more places to hide," - So it's beneficial to the mafia to take out those players who contribute more as opposed to those who contribute less. Less to fear from otherwise then you for instance.

So, you have contributed a great deal more than otherwise. Yet you are alive and otherwise is dead.

Exactly, therefore I'm 100% confident that TL and Kaz are town for voting otherwise rather than me. What's hard to understand about this?

14 hours ago, mau5trap said:

And stop voting Qwags!

My original vote was supposed to be a quick throwaway vote for the time being. His name was just the first I saw on the screen while scrolling down. 

Why are you defending Qwags?

He hasn't posted anything useful in the last 24hours at least. Joined the small bandwagon of voting for me. Then with no reason went after Toews in the last minutes before nightfall. Something is up with him and like you are trying to go under the radar. 

I haven't seen anything that would suggest he would be a TP and same goes for you. Toews been posting substance and hasn't hid from any questions on him. I believe Toews more than you and Qwags at this time.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

What are you talking about?

I have no idea. Mafia wouldn't vote for otherwise. Mafia would attempt to have any townie lynched.

Otherwise was townie, you voted first for otherwise and for no one else. Resistance is futile!

Just now, JAY JAY said:

I have no idea. Mafia wouldn't vote for otherwise. Mafia would attempt to have any townie lynched.

Otherwise was townie, you voted first for otherwise and for no one else. Resistance is futile!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this because you're still new, but this is ass-backwards "logic". The only people who know affiliations prior to the lynch are mafia, therefore holding it against a townie for voting another townie makes NO sense because we're all guessing here. 

If you voted for someone you thought was scum and they ended up being town, should we string you up for it? 

Archived