The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

34 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

"Either we're all town or we're all scum, and I'm obviously in a position to know the former is true"

Really can't explain it much clearer than I have.

Your logic that Kaz and TL wanted to save you because you are more active than otherwise is just buffoonish. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 of you flip Mafia.

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Your logic that Kaz and TL wanted to save you because you are more active than otherwise is just buffoonish. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 of you flip Mafia.

I mean, the odds are starting to shift in our favour that it will be the case seeing as we can't seem to pick out Mafia.

I'm starting to really feel Intoewsables is Mafia to be quite honest.

29 minutes ago, Baer. said:

You're saying essentially the same thing that Toews said. 

And following along this logic, is why I voted Kaz. If Kaz comes up mafia (which as the round progresses I'm feeling more likely), then Toews and others on that list will be too. 

I didn't want to vote Toews right away because Toews can be a great help to the TP. Kaz is more expendable, and likely mafia.

tldr; if Kaz is mafia, Toews probably is too. 

24 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

And again there are so many people who still remain quiet and inactive that just seem to float under the radar. I also still feel very strongly about ilduce being Mafia.

Also, again with more vote splitting.

I agree. It's likely most of us TP are attacking other TP's, similar to the last game (I'm not sure if you saw) which ended up being a disastrous game for the TP because of the fact. 

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this because you're still new, but this is ass-backwards "logic". The only people who know affiliations prior to the lynch are mafia, therefore holding it against a townie for voting another townie makes NO sense because we're all guessing here. 

If you voted for someone you thought was scum and they ended up being town, should we string you up for it? 

It's true, I'm still new, as this is only my 2nd. game. However, as of this moment, not knowing who the rest of the town is, I haven't voted for a townie. Can you say the same?

It's been really quiet by some people that were very adamant in the first day....

My suspicion grows.  Doughty and Qwags...

I not liking the doughty posts of people who are not really giving reasons for votes when 2 of his votes were with no reasons and both were unvoted...to many times for me to look past.

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

It's not buffoonish because they're town and clearly thought there was a better chance of me being town than otherwise.

Are you being this obtuse on purpose?

1 hour ago, mau5trap said:

You're saying essentially the same thing that Toews said. 

tldr; if Kaz is mafia, Toews probably is too. 

He's actually not. I'm saying that there's no logical reason for us to be some combination of town/mafia. Why would they risk themselves to save me if they're mafia and I'm not? Why would they if they're town and I'm mafia? 

Your last sentence is 100% accurate though.

Archived