The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I don't live on my computer and just got back now, lol. I don't plan on sticking with JL since it's looking like a wasted vote at the moment.

I've stated my reasons for believing Kaz is town. Go back and read them.

I did read it and your reasoning is because he saved you and since you claim to be town then he must be town.

30 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Ilduce, please explain your reasoning to voting qwags and toews your reasoning for voting tl, which you and the town knows is not getting lynched tonight

Loquacious Duce say, the path of voting for Quags has been walked before.

Much has been learned and yet nothing points to the innocence of Quags.  

Instead he becomes more elusive and devious.

2 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Loquacious Duce say, the path of voting for Quags has been walked before.

Much has been learned and yet nothing points to the innocence of Quags.  

Instead he becomes more elusive and devious.

why are you voting qwags when he had 0 votes to him and KD has 4 and you have 3. Are you not scared of getting lynched? If I were you, I would have voted KD in the event that someone flips on you

Just now, DoughtysCheck said:

why are you voting qwags when he had 0 votes to him and KD has 4 and you have 3. Are you not scared of getting lynched? If I were you, I would have voted KD in the event that someone flips on you

Loquacious Duce say, when the night is young you can follow your heart, only when death is near do you have to focus on survival.  

Quags' name has come up often enough to not be without suspicion.  If only Bassi had acted sooner last round we may have had a more favourable result.

Player List

3. Intoewsables- mafia. Not being helpful. Not committing to lynching anyone. Him and Ilduce starting Qwags bandwagon

4. mau5trap- tp. Tries to scum hunt.

5. Baer.-TP

9. JohnLocke-TP

10. milk and honey-TP

11. Time Lord- Mafia. TL as well as Kaz saved toews last night who looks to flip mafia.

12. DoughtysCheck- TP

14. ilduce39- playing like Aladeen last round. Does not bandwagon on votes but also do not commit to a player that get lynched, therefore, town is not suspicious when analyzing the vote results. Also does not scum hunt. Mafia

15. Dr.Strangelove-TP but asshole

16. fwybwed-TP but useless

17. Go Faulk Yourself- tp. main target Virtanen tried to lynch. Virtanen flipped mafia.

18. JAY JAY- Probably Pig

19. thejazz97-TP

20. Zfetch-TP

23. Kazmanian Devil- Mafia.

24. HashtagNucks- TP. Votes tend to be for players who are mafia

25. Qwags-Special Role???

Archived