The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

7 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

1/2 of the "confirmed mafia bandwagon" that flipped the vote from me to otherwise just turned up town, but keep on fighting. I believe in you.

Half out of 2. Wow. You are so unbelievably Mafia that if you turn up TP I'm throwing anything I thought I knew about the game and restarting.

Sorry for being absent for past day. I'm incredibly busy this week with tests. 

But reading through this now... HOW IS IT THAT WE HAD 2 LAST MINUTE BANDWAGONS in the past 2 rounds?! 

That is suspicious as fk. Seriously, there has to be a large number of mafia on that bandwagon. 

Ilduce does NOT look good at all. He's been part of the bandwagon and he's not been contributing anything of note.

Toews is also scummy as fk, but at least he's been posting game strategy. 

My top 3:

Ilduce

Toews

Kaz

Lynch one, sk the the other between Ilduce and Toews. DO it

Vote Ilduce 

2 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Sorry for being absent for past day. I'm incredibly busy this week with tests. 

But reading through this now... HOW IS IT THAT WE HAD 2 LAST MINUTE BANDWAGONS in the past 2 rounds?! 

That is suspicious as fk. Seriously, there has to be a large number of mafia on that bandwagon. 

Ilduce does NOT look good at all. He's been part of the bandwagon and he's not been contributing anything of note.

Toews is also scummy as fk, but at least he's been posting game strategy. 

My top 3:

Ilduce

Toews

Kaz

Lynch one, sk the the other between Ilduce and Toews. DO it

Vote Ilduce 

That's what Mafia toews does.

13 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

HOW IS IT THAT WE HAD 2 LAST MINUTE BANDWAGONS in the past 2 rounds?! 

I agree with you. Doughty has been the same way...He has been switching votes and jumping on wagons. jumps from Aladeen Wagon to King Heffy  to save GFY.

Claims JJ is mafia then after lynch states that it was OBVIOUS the JJ was not mafia And after he openly suspected him he did not even vote for him lol

Vote Doughty

Suspect ilDuce

13 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Bandwagon vote again and not your first one. Almost every round IIRC you have done this and you aren't fooling me again. You have been in my mafia list since round 2 and with this I am 90% sure you are mafia.

Vote: Qwags

Sorry have to type in this thing. Stupid. Anyways, there aren't many TP left and if we want to win we have to work together by all voting at the same time. Besides, you're one to talk with all the bandwagonning you've been doing.

You are not helping TP by skewing the votes.

Archived