The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

35 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I am not helping when I am voting for a tp. I rather vote for a mafia which I believe to be you. I haven't bandwagon since round 2 IIRC and again I had reasoning behind most of the times I did. 

Question.. Are you openly avoiding the bandwagons? This what I perceive from this comment and would like to know what you meant. 

11 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

LOL. Mafia Toews posts logically? Is that seriously your best effort at coming up with dirt on me?

No effort was involved. Purely stating a fact. You showed me last game exactly how you play mafia. At times you seemed quite helpful but looking back and realising you never really helped TP at all.

Just now, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I haven't been suspicious of Doughty this entire game because he hasn't given me a reason to. A lot of people other than Doughty have just come alive now too, if that's what you are referring to.

Yeah, he did a good job in the early rounds. Did you even read what I linked you to?

Of course, I could obviously be misguided, and I'm not sure what the TP Alliance has that could be excluding these two from the lynch pool. 

And it's just about wrap for the mafia. Only chance we have this round is voting in unison. I still feel strongly in voting for Kaz and Toews, but our so called "TP Alliance" doesn't seem to think so, and voting for them would just be a wasted vote. 

Vote Ilduce

30 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Question.. Are you openly avoiding the bandwagons? This what I perceive from this comment and would like to know what you meant. 

I am opening avoiding the bandwagons that don't make sense. The one yesterday made sense since somehow the tp alliance got some info that would lead them to believe JJ was mafia. This whole one on Toews is wrong. The info given wasn't 100% sure but it must have been good enough to post about. I still believe ilduce and toews are tp who made a mistake with JJ. I am more careful bandwagoning though and waiting for more answers.  Toews answers don't sound like a mafia at all and killing him at this point doesn't make sense. In fact, people who are voting for him I find could be mafia since they are looking for an easy target. One more night where no mafia is killed will basically mean they win. 

Archived