fwybwed

Round 1) King Heffy (flipped tp)

Round 2) Doughty

Round 3) no vote

FYI this is u

Kaz

Otherwise

Kaz

Not like you are any better and once Kaz is proven to be tp.  You will have the same record as the rest of us. The fact of the member been really good at not drawing attention to themselves and letting the tp fight each other.  

5 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

FYI this is u

Kaz

Otherwise

Kaz

Not like you are any better and once Kaz is proven to be tp.  You will have the same record as the rest of us. The fact of the member been really good at not drawing attention to themselves and letting the tp fight each other.  

I don't see why you are trying to convict Doughty right now. If Ilduce comes up as TP we can convict him then. For now you should be voting Ilduce.

12 minutes ago, Baer. said:

fwybwed is probably Mafia as well fwiw.

I feel a whole lot safer to go after fwybwed then toews/duce.  Give them one more round. We can't risk killing possible tps in the alliance. We should go after the safer bet till the numbers are with us once again. One more bad round will really put the tp in a bad position.

Not sure who I voted for before but

Unvote

Vote: fwybwed

1 hour ago, DoughtysCheck said:

why would you try to lynch me? you're just going to kill me with your mafia vote tonight? lol 

Loquacious Duce must ask, why come out in the thread with such an accusation?  Usually an investigator would hide behind a spokesperson.

perhaps the ratio flips in the favour of the monkey and a 1:1 sacrifice would lead to victory.

30 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

FYI this is u

Kaz

Otherwise

Kaz

I actually voted king heffy, Jay, kaz. Nice try

30 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Loquacious Duce must ask, why come out in the thread with such an accusation?  Usually an investigator would hide behind a spokesperson.

perhaps the ratio flips in the favour of the monkey and a 1:1 sacrifice would lead to victory.

Loquacious Duce also points out that a fake claim nets 3 dead TP.  One hung, two rounds of mafia kills to one sacrifice.

enough for victory?

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Ok, but IMO the two "obvious" ones like Toews and Ilduce, I haven't seen anything from them to make me suspect them as mafia. Unless I've missed something.

You're blind, then. It's not about them saying anything in the thread that will automatically convict them of being Mafia. It's how they've played the game.

Ilduce has played by coming in, not saying anything of importance, casting a vote, and disappearing, his votes are always late on a bandwagon, and there is no real reason given as to why he is voting for said player. He's only active now because he's facing heat. 

Please open your eyes.

Archived