The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

Just now, Go Faulk Yourself said:

You need me? You're Mafia. 

Screw the TP. They dug their own hole, I'm about ready to bury them inside it.

From what I've heard, the first Zodiac game was extremely confusing, like 10x more than this confusing. There could still be a chance that we are in a good position but we don't know it.

For all we know, MR could have been the master troll and made Virt come up monkey round 1 because he has yet to copy a role, and since then, we may have hit multiple mafia but they come as the role they copied rather than monkey. There is still a chance we're in this.

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Please explain where you were last round, Zfetch? All you did was come in and vote for DC and leave. Are you not leading the TP alliance!

WE NEED YOUR GUIDANCE OH GREAT ZFETCH. LEAD US TO VICTORY!

That's one of the problems.

With the new board, PMs count towards you daily count of 100 and I'm more needed on the PM side of things than others.

Also, posting more frequently may not be beneficial for myself since for a good chunk of the game I was/am considered the TP alliance spokesman. If I were to vote someone, people would likely jump on board so I had to be very cautious. 

Just now, Go Faulk Yourself said:

No. We're not. 

I really enjoy your little theories though. So believable! Just like Intoewsables 99% confirmed TP. I had a good laugh at that one hahahahahahahahah!

There are numerous pieces of evidence that suggest him to be TP.

If he's Mafia,  I'd be very shocked and would personally put "Toews is the best mafia player ever" in my signature for a week after the game.

All signs point to him being TP.

And no, the numerous bandwagons are not an excuse. The bandwagons were led by the TP alliance to try and get a mafia lynched. Doesn't look that successful now, but you never know, maybe my MR theory up there is plausible. 

Take a look at say TL. He was a part of TWO of those "wagons" and he came up TP. Same thing is likely to happen to Toews if we lynch him.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

And no, the numerous bandwagons are not an excuse. The bandwagons were led by the TP alliance to try and get a mafia lynched. Doesn't look that successful now, but you never know, maybe my MR theory up there is plausible. 

Take a look at say TL. He was a part of TWO of those "wagons" and he came up TP. Same thing is likely to happen to Toews if we lynch him.

If doesn't work... Might as well do it the next 2 nightfalls too.

Maybe we need to look at the people controlling the bandwagons and figure they just might not have the TP's best interests in mind....

The alliance has decided that it's best we just come out and try and unify the vote. We need to make sure that we're all on the same page this round or we may as well just forfeit.

These players will not be getting lynched tonight:
3. Intoewsables
10. milk and honey
14. ilduce39
19. thejazz97
20. Zfetch
23. Kazmanian Devil

And these are the "unknowns":
4. mau5trap
9. JohnLocke
15. Dr.Strangelove
16. fwybwed

17. Go Faulk Yourself
24. HashtagNucks

As long as no more townies try and dig their own graves, our chances of hitting scum tonight are very good. There's probably 1, maybe 2 townies in that group of unknowns, so if you're one of them you need to have a really strong round here.

On 2/9/2016 at 11:06 AM, Dral said:

honestly, you're so much more helpful when you're TP... like... at least you have a list of your own....

I should TB you right now

I dunno how to get rid of this quote on mobile. So sorry for quoting you Dral. 

But how did you guys bandwagon again?! And again on a TP. This tp alliance is ridiculous. It's so clear that Ilduce and Toews are mafia. Zfetch is either mafia or the WOAT player. Seriously, I expected more from you Zfetch. Your alliance has obviously been infiltrated. 

Real tp, listen up. If we don't vote out Ilduce, we will probably lose tonight! 

VOTE ILDUCE  

Archived