The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

That's one of the problems.

With the new board, PMs count towards you daily count of 100 and I'm more needed on the PM side of things than others.

Also, posting more frequently may not be beneficial for myself since for a good chunk of the game I was/am considered the TP alliance spokesman. If I were to vote someone, people would likely jump on board so I had to be very cautious. 

This is has to be one of the worst TP led alliances ever. 

I understand you have your reasons, but do you seriously think that mafia would not have at least targeted Toews by now? Your alliance is obviously corrupted, and you've lead the TP into this dismal position. It's been obvious that Toews was mafia around 3 rounds ago. I only voted Ilduce last round and JL this round because I want the votes to be unified. 

13 hours ago, Zfetch said:

JL's activity being pinned on tests which he should have foreseen is a weak excuse. Pin that along with his lacking aloof personality and the fact, at least compared to you guys (I'm either extremely right or extremely wrong) I strongly believe Toews is 99% confirmed TP, JL is a pretty good bet.

Similarly, one person who is also almost confirmed TP is Kaz. He submitted an action on Bassi in the round that he died. It wouldn't make sense for him to do this if he knew Bassi was going to die in his chat.

On the contrary, Mau5 has done nothing of significance and has drawn nearly no attention to himself making him a quite good bet as mafia. 

I've made my inputs. What else am I suppose to do of "significance"? 

Speaking of significance, how many TP have you had a major role in killing off this game? And how many have I had?

34 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

This is has to be one of the worst TP led alliances ever. 

I understand you have your reasons, but do you seriously think that mafia would not have at least targeted Toews by now? Your alliance is obviously corrupted, and you've lead the TP into this dismal position. It's been obvious that Toews was mafia around 3 rounds ago. I only voted Ilduce last round and JL this round because I want the votes to be unified. 

Wait what?! What kind of reason is that to vote me. I hope you know that we lose tonight if I get voted out. 

NIGHTFALL #5

The Fire Monkey Triad has killed HashtagNucks

Player List

3. Intoewsables

4. mau5trap

10. milk and honey

14. ilduce39

15. Dr.Strangelove

16. fwybwed

17. Go Faulk Yourself

19. thejazz97

20. Zfetch