The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Mafia thing to do.

Vote mau5trap

Mafia is as good as dead unless a mafia is in the tp alliance.

Mafia would have killed Toews by now if he wasn't mafia himself. 

And the one person who has been on his case since round 2 was killed by the mafia. Put the pieces together. 

3 hours ago, mau5trap said:

And the one person who has been on his case since round 2 was killed by the mafia. Put the pieces together. 

What if the mafia did that to make it look like Toews was mafia? Take out another TP by sending someone in early to bring up Toews' case - I mean, Hashtag was being just enough of an absolute walnut that the mafia could hide behind Toews on this one, so it wouldn't have even been that hard to do. Vote mau5

9 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Here's the mafia list. I got it from Big Mike

Dr. S

Toews

Ilduce

Kaz

Milk&Honey

Unvote Vote Dr. S

Considering Dr.S was not even close to the forefront of discussion, I feel as this could be JL trying to clear his mafia teammate for when JL dies and comes up mafia. Keep an eye out on Dr.S

Mau5trap - He's been trying to contribute, so props to him on that, but his voting pattern is awful.

Last round he voted JL despite his questioning of the TP alliance, definitely seems like he wanted to come up looking good on that vote.

Now he's voting Toews, despite us finally hitting a mafia. If anything he should have done that last round when there wasn't a glimmer of hope, but doing it now is suspicious on his behalf. However, his vote on JL is still way more suspicious and should garner attention.

Dr.S- What if he pulled the biggest surprise move we have ever seen in mafia with the broken hand issue? Nah, Dr.S wouldn't do that as it is not in his character and he would be deemed untrustworthy for every game following this. However, something that is untrustworthy is how JL voted Dr.S out of the blue. He role-switched Ilduce "as a joke". A mafia being that bold is unlikely. 

Go Faulk Yourself- Oddly, last round JL tried a very similar approach that GFY has done. The self-pity strategy and the "Oh wow, GG guys, mafia gonna win, TP are screwed, I give up strategy".

Seeing as GFY did not get lynched when he used that strategy, would make all the more sense as to why JL would do that. He was trying to save himself using GFY'S strategy that had previously worked.

That, paired along with the fact he claims tracker, and the fact we have had like 500 trackers by now, makes GFY a prime target of suspect.

13 hours ago, mau5trap said:

this statement is so leading..... I feel that you are trying to mislead us with a certain "uncertainty"

This creates a confusion or indecisivness... "what if" The mafia have left Toews in the game as to ensure the act of a forsure lynch. I hope that makes sense.

Vote Mau5trap for now...

Archived