DonLever

Donald J. Trump, First Debate, Tuesday, Sept. 29

4 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

seems kinda normal if you look at it

Sorry bud, no time to read anymore. Packing up for the border. I’ve got it on good word that the Americans have sent their military defences to keep a virus from crossing the border! While they’re distracted I thought it would be a good time to slip across and hoard some toilet paper!

Fingers crossed :gocan:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Sorry bud, no time to read anymore. Packing up for the border. I’ve got it on good word that the Americans have sent their military defences to keep a virus from crossing the border! While they’re distracted I thought it would be a good time to slip across and hoard some toilet paper!

Fingers crossed :gocan:

Don’t you dare come down here to take our TP!.
We got plenty of bullets and when those run out we will lob $&!# at you.

Once $&!# runs out, we will start lobbing Trumpers.

27 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

don't have to go all the way if you bag your runner 1st

The border was already locked down prior to Trump’s announcement of sending troops. 

Once again you don’t have a clue about what you’re speaking of and yet you incredibly keep on speaking. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

Don’t you dare come down here to take our TP!.
We got plenty of bullets and when those run out we will lob $&!# at you.

Once $&!# runs out, we will start lobbing Trumpers.

Okay... I get it! No need to repeat yourself :ph34r:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

its awesome you believe that, it really is. I admire your buy in. It makes you a sad excuse for a Canadian but good for you. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Once again you don’t have a clue about what you’re speaking of and yet you incredibly keep on speaking. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its awesome you believe that, it really is. I admire your buy in. It makes you a sad excuse for a Canadian but good for you. 

i think its neet you just can't believe a single word out of trumps mouth no matter what.

2 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

Your own rebuttal video states that the money was Iran’s to begin with. 

I’m truly amazed that you don’t have an iota of sense to realize you’re utterly wrong on the subject.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

i think its neet you just can't believe a single word out of trumps mouth no matter what.

Well, I think it's neat that you believe every single word out of trumps mouth no matter what.

For the sake of your own mental health and intelligence I hope you are just trolling, which I think you are. If these are your true thoughts and [lack of] critical thinking skills on display, I fear for you.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Your own rebuttal video states that the money was Iran’s to begin with. 

I’m truly amazed that you don’t have an iota of sense to realize you’re utterly wrong on the subject.

no red flags here for you at all

3 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

no red flags here for you at all

US banks have been forbidden to do business with Iran and therefore may not have had the infrastructure/ability to transfer such large amounts to Iran. Aside from cash how would the US have transferred large sums of money to the Iranians?

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

US banks have been forbidden to do business with Iran and therefore may not have had the infrastructure/ability to transfer such large amounts to Iran. Aside from cash how would the US have transferred large sums of money to the Iranians?

just wire it, they do it all the time

oh noes its forbiddin, lol give me a break if you can transfer .01 you can transfer 10000000000000000000000000000+++  its simple computer tricks.   They did force this through in the middle of the night and its scetchy as hell.  trump is well within his right to suggest this matter gets a closer look.  Facebook mods debunked it bro

like dose there bank need a bigger modem to cary the decimal?

2 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

just wire it, they do it all the time

oh noes its forbiddin, lol give me a break if you can transfer .01 you can transfer 10000000000000000000000000000+++  its simple computer tricks.   They did force this through in the middle of the night and its scetchy as hell.  trump is well within his right to suggest this matter gets a closer look.  Facebook mods debunked it bro

like dose there bank need a bigger modem to cary the decimal?

It’s times like these that I’m reminded of a favourite quote of an intelligent former poster who frequently advised me not to argue with idiots. They’d only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2

The US controls the international SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) system. You cannot wire Iran 1 cent to Iran.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s times like these that I’m reminded of a favourite quote of an intelligent former poster who frequently advised me not to argue with idiots. They’d only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience. 

they were transferring massive amounts of money no problem by wire the infrastructure is proven.  The variable is this time a massive injection of cash heading to parts unknown.  There is no reason to add this last minuet black ops.  It just makes the thing look bad.   It is not worth the bad optics of opening the deal up to suspicion of corruption.  Why add cash if it wasn't meant for off book projects 

Watch this............

This should end this whole conversation. But I bet you it won't.

seb.jpg

• Upvote 1