The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al

DonLever

1 hour ago, Chesster said:

Before you get too mad....I love the kids but they have to put somewhere for their own safety. What are you supposed to do with them, let them run around the facility? I consider the other border crossers to be criminals.

When you were posting before the what...7th alt ban?  You didn't care.  So don't pretend to now

And I have to ask.  Why are you so offended about where they're put?  You again, didn't care 2 years ago, you claim to care now but then also claim "they have to be put somehwre"

Make up your mind

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Chesster said:

It was more than two years ago. Trump solved the border crisis, Biden resurrected it. But it isn't a crisis for your leaders, it's a success. They don't want borders.

We did care (more than) 2 years ago, that's where the SEPARATING FAMILIES!!! attack came from. You know what happens when social services steps in right?

Trump solved it?

How?

What did he do?

Are you saying tens of if not hundreds of thousands of migrants waited patiently until January 22nd to start coming across the border?

I'd love to know how ti was solved then broken within a day

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Lol at Breitbart.  Even Benny Shapiro had enough of those guys.  

OANN or NewsMax for me.

They at least don't deviate from the script...err news

• Cheers 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Turns out The Q might have been found out

Check out Ron Watkins

Via Cullen Hoback

I've been watching the HBO series and it makes a pretty compelling case for Watkins.

Not sure who else has seen it, but IMO, Watkins and his father Jim, (who is also somehow tied to this through 8 Chan/8 Kun) are two of the most obviously dishonest people I've ever seen. Both are going to great lengths to distance themselves from Q Anon and both come off as worse liars than the average 5 year old child, or the average 74 year old former president....

21 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

It looks like that insurgents are getting rough treatment in jail.

Who would have thought that torture, beatings etc. could happen in American prisons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/capitol-riot-defendant-alleges-beating-by-jail-guards/ar-BB1fmNgh

My favorite quote:

Sandlin said one of the guards declared, “I hate all white people and your honky religion.”

Lol, honky religion, is that a Q thing? I'm calling BS on this one.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

Oh hello green parrot.... so long 'Chesster'....

I don’t know if it’s because I’m relatively new here or maybe a little dense but this parrot thing keeps going right over my head. Any kind hearted soul out there who could give me an explanation would be appreciated.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

My favorite quote:

Sandlin said one of the guards declared, “I hate all white people and your honky religion.”

Lol, honky religion, is that a Q thing? I'm calling BS on this one.

Yeah....sounds like he just finished watching an episode of the Jeffersons....:rolleyes:

But even if it's true....cry me an effing river. You had your little attempted insurrection and now you get what traitors are supposed to get....<_<

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Today’s GOP with Boebert, Cruz, Trump, Hawley, Gaetz, Green is not your granddaddy’s party of Lincoln, Eisenhower etc.

The only language they understand is strong arm tactics.

After 4 years of Trump, there is no more playing nice, win at any cost.

Politics has never been nice.

However there used to be some respect between some members of either side.

Again this "era" did not start with trump it started with Gingrich over 20 years ago and culminated with trump.

6 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Everyone has a price. 

Not me.

I am priceless.

Seriously no amount of  money would induce me to act against my beliefs.

All one has is being true to oneself.

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I don’t know if it’s because I’m relatively new here or maybe a little dense but this parrot thing keeps going right over my head. Any kind hearted soul out there who could give me an explanation would be appreciated.

It’s the ban parrot, courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Stealth. 

When you see the parrot a’rockin somebody gonna get an account hurt real bad. 

• Cheers 2

39 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I’ve never used the parrot emoji but I think it’s a smarmy comment on someone being crazy. 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, stawns said:

Honestly, when did stupidity and ignorance become something to be celebrated?

You must have missed the CDC annual "NewbieCanuckFan" day.:lol:

And for those that think the GOP are that stupid:

DeathSantos might not give a **** about his constituents, but anybody want to get within X meters of him better have proof about being vaccinated.  Even Satan himself would deny enter to Hades to these scum.

• Vintage 3

14 minutes ago, Canorth said:

You are wrong.

All lies are NOT EQUAL. Not even close. 

When one asshole lies about voter fraud, prior to an election... elevates that lie both during that election and months after... filing false law suit after law suit to the tune of a record approximating 0-60. Then somehow raises a crowd to overthrow the Government - based on the original lie. Then continues to scam his own supporters out of millions... based on that same original scam

Compared to the other guy who got caught expressing miss information about “times if voting availability” in a state that is very clearly imposing legislation to restrict mass minority voter rights. 

How can you possibly equate the two? I really don’t understand your thought process on this.

I did not compare/equate Biden's lie with any single one of the over 20,000 thousand lies trump told while in office,you have just done that.

What I stated is a lie is a lie,no matter who tells it or what it is about.

If you want credibility you will not only call out the politicians you do not support for lieing,you will also call out those you do support for doing the same thing.

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al