The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al

DonLever

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

his r

3 hours ago, Chesster said:

Sure sure. Hilarious. And MTG is Nazi who thinks Jews are shooting space lasers at California while beating up on helpless children. What is the story on Desantis besides defeating Covid? See, I can do it to.

how about, locking up protestors without bail? imagine losing your career because you protested against a racially motivated crime.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Chesster said:

You take it seriously.

No, I think he's an absolute joke, but all of his hate speech and suppot of domestic terrorism is a threat to democracy thanks to the morons who actually respect that coathanger miss.

6 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Well, here on video he asks if disinfectant can be injected (which is a hilariously stupid question). This prompted a bunch of health authorities to immediately tell people not to inject disinfectant, which some morons did anyways.

So your accusation is he asked a stupid question. Some people think asking a stupid question is a good thing. In business it is part of a technique called brainstorming.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

6 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

you lost me. that evidence is what now?

Briefly, Trump didn't say drink bleach and they say he did, so it is irrefutable proof of their uselessness.

Edited by Chesster
  • RoughGame 1

31 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Well, here on video he asks if disinfectant can be injected (which is a hilariously stupid question). This prompted a bunch of health authorities to immediately tell people not to inject disinfectant, which some morons did anyways.

and then the genius probably was like.

"They calling Trump a liar. Them folks are all jealous, they didn't think of this! Either that, or they want us all to die. mama, we got any disinfectant? 

Edited by Petey_BOI

5 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Briefly, Trump didn't say drink bleach and they say he did, so it is irrefutable proof of their uselessness.

you win! wording is so important. especially, when your dealing with people that just don't know any better.

https://empirenews.net/study-finds-trump-voters-have-drastically-lower-iq-than-liberals/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chesster said:

So your accusation is he asked a stupid question. Some people think asking a stupid question is a good thing. In business it is part of a technique called brainstorming.

Yea, but in healthcare, asking if you can inject disinfectant is a stupid question coming from an adult. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Hey @Cerridwen these paper bag thingys don't give me any reputation points. Could you switch them for a nice 14 maybe? 

Do the 'Sad face' emoji's give reputation points?

You might receive a few of those... but a 'Burrows' has to be earned. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Thanks 1
  • RoughGame 1

12 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Hey @Cerridwen these paper bag thingys don't give me any reputation points. Could you switch them for a nice 14 maybe? 

The 'paper bag thingys' are the current 'make do' WTF emoji and that is why you are receiving them.

Your posts certainly do not deserve anything that adds to your rep number. You are trolling, pure and simple. Deliberate and wilful ignorance does not get one off the hook of a John Macaw visit by claiming 'not to know' any of the information that has been discussed and debunked and put to rest in this thread. Nice try but no ceegar.

You've been tolerated and responded to because frankly, people are bored and wondering just how deep you're willing to go in digging your hole....

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion but if it does NOT agree with a select few here - they have a temper tantrum and try to "down vote" your posts with a derogatory "like".  

Best option is to mute those "select".  

Edited by Heretic
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

The 'paper bag thingys' are the current 'make do' WTF emoji and that is why you are receiving them.

Your posts certainly do not deserve anything that adds to your rep number. You are trolling, pure and simple. Deliberate and wilful ignorance does not get one off the hook of a John Macaw visit by claiming 'not to know' any of the information that has been discussed and debunked and put to rest in this thread. Nice try but no ceegar.

You've been tolerated and responded to because frankly, people are bored and wondering just how deep you're willing to go in digging your hole....

The only trolling I did was to bug you about your disapproval. Challenging obvious nonsense isn't trolling by any definition.

• Burr 1
  • RoughGame 1

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al