The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al

DonLever

1 minute ago, Dale4Nucks said:

You were duped by the liberal media for 4 years regarding a Russian dossier. I prefer to discuss matters with people who aren't easily brainwashed by the media, like you and the destroyerofworlds. You two just don't care you were lied to, so honestly, you are not worthy of discussion, unless you can improve the gullibility you carry around with you.

The projection just oozes from your posts.

Someone needs some foil.

469bbe8a1832d2daf25c5681c922ad57969057631430450fc7dd0144f9ccb26a.jpg

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dale4Nucks said:

You were duped by the liberal media for 4 years regarding a Russian dossier. I prefer to discuss matters with people who aren't easily brainwashed by the media, like you and the destroyerofworlds. You two just don't care you were lied to, so honestly, you are not worthy of discussion, unless you can improve the gullibility you carry around with you.

Look again as to what the Mueller report actually said.  It certainly didn't suggest there was nothing to the dossier.  You simply don't care that your boy Trump is an enemy of democracy, and would have been shot for treason in a civilized country.  You've been brainwashed by the neo-Nazi lunatics you keep posting instead of actual legitimate sources, and actually seem to think Faux news is reputable.  Definitely don't tell the adults in the conversation what they can and can't post, @clam linguine.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Dale4Nucks said:

It was racist when Trump did it but not when Biden did it. LOL.

You people are beyond clueless, don't ever wonder why the liberal media is tanking, just go look back on your old posts which push talking points to see why. 

The two are not the same.  Clearly demonstrated.  Anyone with half a brain cell can see that.  

• Vintage 1

22 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I can't wait until we are sitting down and having a chin wag about what's next.

I am reading Peter E Hamilton's The Nights Dawn Trilogy.

In these books the dead find a way to come back from the dead by claiming the living's bodies.

I'm not so literate.  As to the coming back from the dead, how about Weekend at Bernie's?

• Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Nothing like a Clam Linguini dupe telling us we were duped, despite me not watching CNN at all.

not sure this is clam... he seemed to try harder. Not sure which one this is. 

Its funny tho, its like someone thawed him out from 4 years ago. 

• Haha 2

It was racist when Trump did it but not when Biden did it. LOL.

You people are beyond clueless, don't ever wonder why the liberal media is tanking, just go look back on your old posts which push talking points to see why. 

More projection. 

No sources to back up claims.

Sad.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dale4Nucks said:

Everything is racist in your world most likely the background here which is white is racist to you I bet

Get out of here with your baseless generalizations.  Your post is proof positive you're not here to discuss.   You're just here to troll.  Not a very good troll job at that.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Get out of here with your baseless generalizations.  Your post is proof positive you're not here to discuss.   You're just here to troll.  Not a very good troll job at that.  

That’s for sure…he is losing more often than the Canucks. 

• Vintage 1

Tissue? Come back when you have an intelligent argument. 

Man, on fire with the projection.  Take your own advice. 

Come back when you can back up your claims with sources.  

Like a source that the Biden travel ban due to the omicron variant is remotely equivalent to TRUMP'S ban.

• Vintage 1