The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden, Harris, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al

DonLever

2 minutes ago, Dale4Nucks said:

Trumps ban was right after the emergence of Covid dummy. Good grief how does one not know this. Are you honestly this clueless? Really, answer me that? ARE YOU THIS CLUELESS?

Covid-17?

https://news.yale.edu/2021/07/30/trumps-muslim-ban-harmed-health-muslim-americans-study-finds

Nothing like someone so factually incorrect throwing a tantrum.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dale4Nucks said:

LOL. Oh boy, an Ivy league school has a say in the Presidents decisions.

Look at the date of the article.  Unless Covid's been with us since 2017, the Bigot in Chief's initial travel ban had nothing to do with health and everything to do with racism.  This Ivy league school also was good enough for the noted left-wing president George W Bush.

As mentioned, racism is all you dummies have. Not buying it now, or never.

Give it up. Calling everything you don't agree with racist makes you look weak.

And defending an openly racist president is all neo-Nazis have left.  Just because you don't like the adults calling out this policy for what it was doesn't make everyone who you disagree with weak or a dummy.  Trump has lots of negative qualities besides being a racist sack of ****.

And be amongst the cesspool of liberals that inhabit this site? LOL.

I come for visits, that's good enough. And pleasure fishing. 

I see we've lost you to Albertastan. Sad. 

But there might be hope yet, it looks like Notley is making a comeback. 

• Upvote 1

Openly racist who dated a black girl lol

Stop already, how dumb are you trying to portray yourself?

I'll still be smarter than a troll who is throwing a tantrum on a hockey forum because someone dared to call Agent Orange for his bigotry and hate speech.  What about that 2017 ban suggests anything other than racism was the motivation?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dale4Nucks said:

No grammar Nazi required. 

Well if you're going to go around calling people dummies you should expect to get called out for using poor English and being an ignoramus. 

EDIT: I am mostly libertarian. Stop making the right look bad. 

Edited by Gnarcore

8 hours ago, Miller9 said:

@Warhippy

It seems you are unwilling to look up facts that I provided. I gave a laundry list of "leftist media" lies that are easily verified

I then gave some leftist so called "journalism" that is actually admitting Russia was a hoax...

But I am sure you didn't want to actually do the work to learn for yourself. You just want to argue you're right because Orange man bad. I for one, am about facts, not opinions created from watching CNN religiously. Perhaps try it!

How about the video below? The white house lying right in front of your eyes and ears, I am sure you will dance around this one too, or ignore it. Remember what the media said about Charlottesville and Trump? Look at what the white house is saying even now, but how many lazy liberals actually went and watched the entire video? probably less than 1%. If they did, what would they learn? Watch it and see....and then think about what you were told and are still being told DESPITE PROOF of the complete opposite.

Are you aware Adam Schiff (the leader of RussiaGate) was on the view and admitted it was a hoax? You don't do you? Oh but they just said they had "misinformation" lol....yeah that they fed to themselves.....

You're being lied to, either do the work to learn and realize people are trying to help you, or stay in ignorance, that is your choice. I care less, I don't care who you are, what your baseless opinion is, I care about facts and that's how I shape my opinions. Those facts are not derived from CNN, as I said they are derived by watching hearings, reading legal documents, and then COMPARING THAT to what CNN says. If you actually tried that, you would become disturbed by the lies being fed to you. 

The fact you don't realize CNN is propaganda is quite frightening. And by the way, I am no trump fan, but I am also a smart person who can look at issues and FACTS, and when I see someone lying about FACTS it gets concerning.

You can have the last word guy, I can't deal well with people who CHOOSE to remain ignorant. Oh and by the way, Dave Rubin is a GAY, ex democrat who was red pilled. He is highly educated and is not some "redneck uneducated hick" that those on the left assume when someone is not on their 'side'

You do realise that "the whitehouse" always lies no matter who inhabits it right ?

Edited by Ilunga
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, Miller9 said:

@Warhippy

It seems you are unwilling to look up facts that I provided. I gave a laundry list of "leftist media" lies that are easily verified

I then gave some leftist so called "journalism" that is actually admitting Russia was a hoax...

But I am sure you didn't want to actually do the work to learn for yourself. You just want to argue you're right because Orange man bad. I for one, am about facts, not opinions created from watching CNN religiously. Perhaps try it!

How about the video below? The white house lying right in front of your eyes and ears, I am sure you will dance around this one too, or ignore it. Remember what the media said about Charlottesville and Trump? Look at what the white house is saying even now, but how many lazy liberals actually went and watched the entire video? probably less than 1%. If they did, what would they learn? Watch it and see....and then think about what you were told and are still being told DESPITE PROOF of the complete opposite.

Are you aware Adam Schiff (the leader of RussiaGate) was on the view and admitted it was a hoax? You don't do you? Oh but they just said they had "misinformation" lol....yeah that they fed to themselves.....

You're being lied to, either do the work to learn and realize people are trying to help you, or stay in ignorance, that is your choice. I care less, I don't care who you are, what your baseless opinion is, I care about facts and that's how I shape my opinions. Those facts are not derived from CNN, as I said they are derived by watching hearings, reading legal documents, and then COMPARING THAT to what CNN says. If you actually tried that, you would become disturbed by the lies being fed to you. 

The fact you don't realize CNN is propaganda is quite frightening. And by the way, I am no trump fan, but I am also a smart person who can look at issues and FACTS, and when I see someone lying about FACTS it gets concerning.

You can have the last word guy, I can't deal well with people who CHOOSE to remain ignorant. Oh and by the way, Dave Rubin is a GAY, ex democrat who was red pilled. He is highly educated and is not some "redneck uneducated hick" that those on the left assume when someone is not on their 'side'

I pOsT fAcTs

See my twitter/YouTube link or single paragraph from a 92 page report for proof