DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump May Run in 2024

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Hes putting americans first..just like promised

USA owes nothing to Canadians or the rest of the world

is he though?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/3m-pushes-back-on-trump-administration-order-to-stop-sending-n95-masks-to-canada/ar-BB1287Bx?li=AAggNb9

Quote

 

The company, which calls itself a critical supplier of the masks around the world, says there would be "significant humanitarian implications" to acceding to the U.S. demand to limit exports to Canada and Latin America.

"In addition, ceasing all export of respirators produced in the United States would likely cause other countries to retaliate and do the same, as some have already done," 3M said in a statement Friday.

"If that were to occur, the net number of respirators being made available to the United States would actually decrease. That is the opposite of what we and the administration, on behalf of the American people, both seek."

 

...or is he just doing his usual, knee jerk, hamfisted thing without actually looking at the consequences of his actions?

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

A vote for Biden is a vote for status-quo and for income inequality. See, we can all do it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CBH1926 said:

 

OK chief. You know I was being devils advocate for U30s but fill your boots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

put down the kool-aid. I repeat, put down the kool-aid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

OK chief. You know I was being devils advocate for U30s but fill your boots. 

Do think that 4 more years of Trump will leave the country in better, worse or same shape for U30 generation comparing to 4 years of Biden? Simple question, simple answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CBH1926 said:

Do think that 4 more years of Trump will leave the country in better, worse or same shape for U30 generation comparing to 4 years of Biden? Simple question, simple answer.

 he refuses to answer any questions.

he only comes with insults or talking points, your wasting your time

 

where is hunter biden right now by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

 he refuses to answer any questions.

he only comes with insults or talking points, your wasting your time

 

where is hunter biden right now by the way?

I don’t know, where is the uber expert Kushner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CBH1926 said:

I don’t know, where is the uber expert Kushner?

 

last i heard buckingham palace working on new trade deals and such

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

last i heard buckingham palace working on new trade deals and such

Must be writing that book called introduction to nepotism 101.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@4thLineGrinder. its gonna be gold on here when Trump gets reelected 

 

 

were gonna have to rebuild noahs ark to survive the flood of liberal tears

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwww......look, nik has a new friend.....:rolleyes:

 

Somebody set up a play date....

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

were gonna have to rebuild noahs ark to survive the flood of liberal tears

No doubt it’ll be filled completely with jackasses. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

No doubt it’ll be filled completely with jackasses. 

Hopefully they're better at building arks than they are walls....

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Awwww......look, nik has a new friend.....:rolleyes:

 

Somebody set up a play date....

Ya,not many conservatives in this liberal circle jerk

Don't let us interupt your narrative or group think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Ya,not many conservatives in this liberal circle jerk

Don't let us interupt your narrative or group think

International poll of doctors says their greatest success in treating C-19 is surprise, malarial drugs. Last I heard there were 1000+ in NYC being treated this way. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

@4thLineGrinder. its gonna be gold on here when Trump gets reelected 

 

It will be hilarious if Trump loses, considering a feature of just about every Trump supporter in this thread is an automatic assumption that Trump has already secured the votes to win the next election. None of us know what exactly is going to happen months from an election, just as none of us knew that we would all be locked up in our homes with gas being cheap as hell but nowhere to go. The only time I have seen people show the type of false bravado you are displaying is when they are actually insecure that their desired outcome will end up not occurring. I don't think anyone here is impressed with your crystal ball.

 

With that said I agree that there will a lot of liberal tears if Trump wins, on the other hand Trump supporters will be soiling their skivvies just like their orange messiah if Biden manages to win. 

Edited by Toews
  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Toews said:

It will be hilarious if Trump loses, considering a feature of just about every Trump supporter in this thread is an automatic assumption that Trump has already secured the votes to win the next election. None of us know what exactly is going to happen months from an election, just as none of us knew that we would all be locked up in our homes with gas being cheap as hell but nowhere to go. The only time I have seen people show the type of false bravado you are displaying is when they are actually insecure that their desired outcome will end up not occurring. I don't think anyone here is impressed with your crystal ball.

 

With that said I agree that there will a lot of liberal tears if Trump wins, on the other hand Trump supporters will be soiling their skivvies just like their orange messiah if Biden manages to win. 

They will just blame their loss on deep state or rigged elections.

When you live in the alternative reality, facts don’t really matter.

 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.