DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

So it was just a “hoax” about it being a “hoax”... clever.

Hopefully history will remember him as the truly pathetic waste of skin that he is.

• Hydration 1

13 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Now this piece of excrement is claiming that he knew it would be a pandemic.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-now-claims-he-always-knew-the-coronavirus-would-be-a-pandemic/ar-BB11jZEZ?ocid=ientp

How anyone can still defend this scum is beyond me. What a pathetic turd.

This just in:

Donald Trump gives himself a 10 on recognizing a pandemic when he sees one....all of the world's pandemic experts wonder how he "knows so much about this"....

• Hydration 2

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hopefully history will remember him as the truly pathetic waste of skin that he is.

I've said it before: Trump and his political enablers will be remembered as the Joe McCarthy's of their day.

in fact, someone mentioned just that to Bill Barr and his response was that he didn't care....

• Hydration 2

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This just in:

Donald Trump gives himself a 10 on recognizing a pandemic when he sees one....all of the world's pandemic experts wonder how he "knows so much about this"....

I want to say something, but for fear of being looked upon as horrible, I'll refrain.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I've said it before: Trump and his political enablers will be remembered as the Joe McCarthy's of their day.

in fact, someone mentioned just that to Bill Barr and his response was that he didn't care....

I hope these people have painful deaths.

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

Because his uncle taught at MIT and he was a super genius.

Donald J Trump. (the J stands for Jenious) :)

I remember when he first made that statement....i couldn't resist posting the Wile E Coyote meme.....

....gotta say though, I'm a bit surprised that we see so few Super jeniuses from the Wharton School of Business.....just "stable" jenisuses, which as far as I'm concerned, refers to the smartest horse in the barn....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I remember when he first made that statement....i couldn't resist posting the Wile E Coyote meme.....

....gotta say though, I'm a bit surprised that we see so few Super jeniuses from the Wharton School of Business.....just "stable" jenisuses, which as far as I'm concerned, refers to the smartest horse in the barn....

I pissed myself when I first him say it. It's not enough that he's a 'genius' he has to be a 'super genius'. He talks like a 5 year old. It's so friggin stupid.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I pissed myself when I first him say it. It's not enough that he's a 'genius' he has to be a 'super genius'. He talks like a 5 year old. It's so friggin stupid.

One thing I'll give Bone Spurs credit for....

...he's done quite the job of washing his hands....

Spoiler

of responsibility for the poor response to this crisis...

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Don’t have much faith in people reading actual factual history.

Nevertheless, He’ll lose the election. By a large amount. Then he will be dead, soon after, probably due to a chicken wing getting logged in his aorta.

Legs, Toes and fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Of course it is. It always had been. Its not just stupid. It’s a phenomenon. 

It’s like he’s campaigning with a full fisted crayon. Cute if you’re a 2 year old. Rather disturbing if you’re a racist business failure running on the platform of being an actual business failure. None of this makes sense. 

ps. David actually ended up kicking Goliaths ass. Just sayin :)

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

For this one brief moment. Trump has lost all his stock market gains since his inauguration.

dow.jpg

The red dot on the left is the start of his Presidency.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

For this one brief moment. Trump has lost all his stock market gains since his inauguration.

dow.jpg

The red dot on the left is the start of his Presidency.

Obama's fault. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

dow.jpg

Blame China

4 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

dow.jpg

3t3n8t.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Duodenum said:

When rhetoric meets reality. Fox News of all networks should have been the most concerned about this considering the average age of their viewing audience. Hopefully this is a reminder to their viewers that if they want the unadulterated facts, they are not going to get them from the likes of Ingraham and Hannity.

Unrelated, but I don't know what it is about Pirro but I just feel like throwing something at whatever screen has her on. I don't understand it, its something that just drives me up the wall. At least with Tucker I know its his face.

Spoiler

5h6pe1hu75n01.jpg

Edited by Toews