DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

we'll see, this is a direct attack on us so I'm not so sure. Lets see where this is at by the end of the day. 

On 3/31/2020 at 4:43 PM, CBH1926 said:

Bernie Sanders is not going to win the nomination, that’s a fact, just like he lost in 2016.

Next question would be, is Biden better than Trump?

If you think that Biden is no different than Trump, honestly there is not much to debate about.

Trump pulling out of climate accord, is that something that Biden would do?

Do you think all these virus cases in U.S will result in more virus cases in Canada?

If Trump didn’t engage Iran, maybe your fellow countrymen would be still alive.

What if Orange man decided that your country is a threat to U.S?

You still think that Trump is about the same as Biden?

7 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

please stop misquoting me. I enjoy debating and arguing with you but please don't do that, I never said that. I said I can understand why American U30s might see it that way. 

• Vintage 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

please stop misquoting me. I enjoy debating and arguing with you but please don't do that, I never said that. I said I can understand why American U30s might see it that way. 

You said that vote for Biden is a vote for status quo, meaning nothing will change from Trump administration.

How is that misquoting you?

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Unfortunately Joe couldn't find his way out of the bathroom this morning to make a comment. If the mayor of NYC, LA or the Premier of Ontario are all on the phone looking for medical equipment who do you think gets it?  

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

honest to god, if you are Canadian and still support this clown you need a hard kick in the nads. 

trump 2020

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Unfortunately Joe couldn't find his way out of the bathroom this morning to make a comment. If the mayor of NYC, LA or the Premier of Ontario are all on the phone looking for medical equipment who do you think gets it?  

Stable genius will get the greatest supplies known to humanity.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

You said that vote for Biden is a vote for status quo, meaning nothing will change from Trump administration.

How is that misquoting you?

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

1 hour ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

trump 2020

ccol beans. I guess you think that bugs me? it doesn't, it makes me think you're a traitor to your country. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

ccol beans. I guess you think that bugs me? it doesn't, it makes me think you're a traitor to your country. 

"agree with my politics or you deserve violence"

"The idea that Canadians should put the interests of Canadians first makes you a traitor to you country"

no need for insults comrade trump is a populist, this is why he will win again

Minnesota mining and manufacturing makes alot more that just masks, this story is far from over

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

"agree with my politics or you deserve violence"

"The idea that Canadians should put the interests of Canadians first makes you a traitor to you country"

no need for insults comrade trump is a populist, this is why he will win again

Minnesota mining and manufacturing makes alot more that just masks, this story is far from over

violence? huh? 

easy up there snowflake. You're the one who supports a US president actually wanting to hurt Canadians. Thats actual violence. 

How are you able to square this btw? super curious what kind of logic pretzel you have to perform to like Trump, being Canadian. Dual citizen maybe? 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

violence? huh? 

easy up there snowflake. You're the one who supports a US president actually wanting to hurt Canadians. Thats actual violence. 

How are you able to square this btw? super curious what kind of logic pretzel you have to perform to like Trump, being Canadian. Dual citizen maybe? 

Hes putting americans first..just like promised

USA owes nothing to Canadians or the rest of the world

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

violence? huh? 

Forcing someone to buy off brand is real violence but kicking them in the balls because of an opinion is not?

how is he hurting Canadians?  do we not have any manufacturing outside of 3m   Maybe outsourcing all labour and manufacturing isn't the best idea moving forward.  If i want canada to be more independent and self sufficient that makes me a tratior?  

Trump has done more to protect Canadians from this virus just by closing off the border and keeping Americans in place than Canada has, just an opinion.

having international flights still landing has a greater effect than 1 company import export of masks

• Hydration 1

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Hes putting americans first..just like promised

USA owes nothing to Canadians or the rest of the world

yeah I mean, other than the agreement that they signed with us saying they would. But details, am i rite?

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

Forcing someone to buy off brand is real violence but kicking them in the balls because of an opinion is not?

how is he hurting Canadians?  do we not have any manufacturing outside of 3m   Maybe outsourcing all labour and manufacturing isn't the best idea moving forward.  If i want canada to be more independent and self sufficient that makes me a tratior?  

Trump has done more to protect Canadians from this virus just by closing off the border and keeping Americans in place than Canada has, just an opinion.

having international flights still landing has a greater effect than 1 company import export of masks

wow. Well thanks, this is quite the window into what kind of person would support Trump from up here. 

I suspect you'll change your mind if you or someone in your family gets sick because of a lack of 3M PPEs, but then again I bet you'd just blame Trudeau and still like Trump. How far off am i? 

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

wow. Well thanks, this is quite the window into what kind of person would support Trump from up here. 

I suspect you'll change your mind if you or someone in your family gets sick because of a lack of 3M PPEs, but then again I bet you'd just blame Trudeau and still like Trump. How far off am i? 

your somewhere in the pacific ocean off, lol  why not answer any of my questions?

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

your somewhere in the pacific ocean off, lol  why not answer any of my questions?

if you can't see how Trump telling 3M not to supply Canada isn't hurting us, I don't know how I could get a point through to you. 

• Hydration 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

if you can't see how Trudeau sending 16 tons of medical supplies to china in February isn't hurting us, I don't know how I could get a point through to you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1