DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

if he gets on bored with identity 2020.  that's a deal breaker

if he signs back up to the paris accord that's a deal breaker

if he gives into the green new deal cancel culture thats a deal breaker

you say after many issues? i have seen none outside of media smears blown out of proportion?  This idea that he is constantly lying drowning in corruption and all that has always turned into a redacted story at this point has it not?  Can you name one issue i should be aware of?  I am not trying to be funny but im not aware of any issues at all if you judge the man on his policies and ignore the media spin.

Oh I hated him back in The Apprentice days. Could not stand that show. 

So, when he became POTUS I knew I was in for a lot more of his annoying personality.

I had mostly moral objections to him. How he speaks about women etc, his name calling, his inability to man up from his mistakes or ever admit he was wrong. Mostly just the words that come out of his mouth, without the MSM spin. 

But for one issue to answer your question. 

The Paris Accord, disagree with you on that.

I actually don't know what you mean but your other two points.  How is the Green new deal 'Cancel culture'..honest question, I don't know much about that?

'if he gets on bored with identity 2020' ....I also don't know what this means. Gets tired of identity? ...?

Edited by bishopshodan

56 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

where we go one we go all

fat asses for everyone, is it so wrong that everyone should have a good and prosperous life?

Smaller government and more power to the people

i'd rather go back pre covid trump town with record employment and stock markets than to live in permanent totalitarian communism that were test running right now.  

serious question: do you live in the US physically or just in your head? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Speaking of Gore, I wish he didn’t lose to GWB.

He kinda didn't

:ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

29 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I am looking to debate with people that have genuine dissent, not the manufactured one.

To me playing a devils advocate is like a role play, we might as well play dungeons and dragons.

you claimed that Bernie supporters had to be stupid. I offered an alternative explanation. 

Biden may be able to make life better for younger voters, but he'll need a majority in both the house and senate to do it, and a competent cabinet. Tall order imo. 

Trump seems to have a cult-like hold on people in the US and some weird ones in Canada who don't seem to know where their bread is buttered. I have serious doubts about Bidens abilities, its not going to be easy at all and the pandemic just makes it even harder. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

serious question: do you live in the US physically or just in your head? 

5th generation canadian and proud of it

i believe Canadians should be in charge of making decisions on the best interests of fellow Canadians

im not a fan of unelected and unaccountable UN council members, world health officials, world banking cartel ect ect making desions for canadians

so are you pro totalitarian communism then?

16 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh I hated him back in The Apprentice days. Could not stand that show. 

So, when he became POTUS I knew I was in for a lot more of his annoying personality.

I had mostly moral objections to him. How he speaks about women etc, his name calling, his inability to man up from his mistakes or ever admit he was wrong. Mostly just the words that come out of his mouth, without the MSM spin. 

But for one issue to answer your question. 

The Paris Accord, disagree with you on that.

I actually don't know what you mean but your other two points.  How is the Green new deal 'Cancel culture'..honest question, I don't know much about that?

'if he gets on bored with identity 2020' ....I also don't know what this means. Get's tired of identity? ...?

hes a big jerk ill give you that, doesn't mean hes not an effective leader.  sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.  if thats the big issue with re electing trump then ya, hes gonna win in a landslide

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

hes a big jerk ill give you that, doesn't mean hes not an effective leader.  sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.  if thats the big issue with re electing trump then ya, hes gonna win in a landslide

I think he is a very divisive leader, he has the US citizens at each others throats. 

So, I don't think he is much of a leader at all. Half the country he runs hates him and he changes his inner circle every two seconds. Which means he can't find or hold on to 'only the best people' as he once touted. 

I can't imagine going into a battle following a leader like that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I think he is a very divisive leader, he has the US citizens at each others throats. 

So, I don't think he is much of a leader at all. Half the country he runs hates him and he changes his inner circle every two seconds. Which means he can't find or hold on to 'only the best people' as he once touted. 

I can't imagine going into a battle following a leader like that.

i think he is a great uniter of the people, have you seen any of his rallys.  the media has US citizens at each others throats, hes a fox news watcher dont talk to him, she listens to rachel maddow don't even try, ect ect

Identity politics and gender politics are key in creating division, who is pushing this more, trump or the media?Canadian media is forbidden to speak praise for anything he has accomplished.  How would we have treated obama if he had solved the 45 year old korean war, would it be any different than the coverage trump got?  

trump is the Rodney Dangerfield of politics

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

i think he is a great uniter of the people, have you seen any of his rallys.  the media has US citizens at each others throats, hes a fox news watcher dont talk to him, she listens to rachel maddow don't even try, ect ect

Identity politics and gender politics are key in creating division, who is pushing this more, trump or the media?Canadian media is forbidden to speak praise for anything he has accomplished.  How would we have treated obama if he had solved the 45 year old korean war, would it be any different than the coverage trump got?  

trump is the Rodney Dangerfield of politics

I don't know about all this media fear.

There are so many places to get your info, I don't fall for all that stuff at all. 

An example might be Doug Ford, he has gained admiration for the words coming out of his mouth, by the same media that has crucified him in the past.

I remember for a few days after Don was elected he gave a speech, evil MSM was saying 'he sounded presidential' but he then went back to his sh!t slinging rally type bravado.

As I type this...on MSM..., he has fired yet another .....Intelligence Community Inspector General. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you claimed that Bernie supporters had to be stupid. I offered an alternative explanation. 

Biden may be able to make life better for younger voters, but he'll need a majority in both the house and senate to do it, and a competent cabinet. Tall order imo. 

Trump seems to have a cult-like hold on people in the US and some weird ones in Canada who don't seem to know where their bread is buttered. I have serious doubts about Bidens abilities, its not going to be easy at all and the pandemic just makes it even harder. 

I said that some Sanders nut huggers are stupid for continuing to think Sanders could/would beat Trump.

Based on a fact that besides younger white voters and Hispanics he has not built a coalition needed to do so.

I have also called 2016 Sanders primary voters that voted for Trump stupid as well.

As well as any of them that plan to vote for Trump again in 2020, I will never walk back that statement.

If we had a “normal president” you and I could debate Sanders vs. Biden policies all day long.

What we have is a guy that has set back human and woman’s rights decades with his Supreme Court appointments.

He is helping climate change, emboldened racists, destroyed U.S reputation, pathetic response to Covid 19, promoted nepotism and cronyism, created political turmoil in other countries due to ignorance.

Trump has no ideas of his own but others that have latched onto him do, guys like Miller, Bannon, Bibi, Putin etc.

This guy will have no problem letting your countrymen die because of lack of PPE, just to score political points.

It is time to get this guy out of the office before body count goes way up.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I don't know about all this media fear.

There are so many places to get your info, I don't fall for all that stuff at all. 

An example might be Doug Ford, he has gained admiration for the words coming out of his mouth, by the same media that has crucified him in the past.

I remember for a few days after Don was elected he gave a speech, evil MSM was saying 'he sounded presidential' but he then went back to his sh!t slinging rally type bravado.

As I type this...on MSM..., he has fired yet another .....Intelligence Community Inspector General. 

he was touted as presidential because he was bombing empty syrian airfields at the time.  brian williams "i am guided by the beauty of our weapons" 

hmmm props to trump for not going to war in syria

Edited by 4thLineGrinder

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

President Donald Trump has fired the intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, who was the first to sound the alarm to Congress last September about an “urgent” complaint he’d received from an intelligence official involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine’s president.

Trump formally notified the Senate and House Intelligence Committees of his intention to fire Atkinson, to take effect 30 days from Friday, according to two congressional officials and a copy of the letter obtained by POLITICO dated April 3.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/03/trump-fires-intelligence-community-inspector-general-164287

You knew it was just a matter of time....

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Upvote 2

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

he was touted as presidential because he was bombing empty syrian airfields at the time.  brian williams "i am guided by the beauty of our weapons" 

No, I was thinking before that. 

Right after he was elected, like days. 

Can't watch a vid right now. 

Oh yeah, Another issue I have with him is regarding Iran. He messed that up too, now that country is ready to go nuts. 

A bunch of premiers slammed the idiot. Nice to see solidarity among our leaders

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No, I was thinking before that. 

Right after he was elected, like days. 

Can't watch a vid right now. 

Oh yeah, Another issue I have with him is regarding Iran. He messed that up too, now that country is ready to go nuts. 

i see Iran as a mess long before trump showed up, they were in full blown revolution before the virus hit, alot of countries around the world were simultaneously making alot of noise about new leadership in mass gatherings, France, Hong Kong, Spain, Lebanon, Chile,  the list goes on and on but that is all memory holed now.

2 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

i see Iran as a mess long before trump showed up, they were in full blown revolution before the virus hit, alot of countries around the world were simultaneously making alot of noise about new leadership in mass gatherings, France, Hong Kong, Spain, Lebanon, Chile,  the list goes on and on but that is all memory holed now.

Sure.

I was more meaning  the Iran Nuclear Deal

• Upvote 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Sure.

I was more meaning  the Iran Nuclear Deal

the 150 billion dollars in un marked cash to be dropped off in cargo jets

sure nothing seems shady about that deal.  i think that is like 11 football stadiums filled to the roof with 100 dollar bills as a physical volume of money.  Where is John Kerry these days and what are your thoughts on the logan act?

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

Waiting for cover... who said a global pandemic couldn’t be useful 

what dose "draining the swamp" look like in your mind?

would you do it all on one day or maybe catch a few at a time