DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the 150 billion dollars in un marked cash to be dropped off in cargo jets

 

sure nothing seems shady about that deal.  i think that is like 11 football stadiums filled to the roof with 100 dollar bills as a physical volume of money.  Where is John Kerry these days and what are your thoughts on the logan act?

I mean him kicking a hornets nest. They were complying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the 150 billion dollars in un marked cash to be dropped off in cargo jets

 

sure nothing seems shady about that deal.  i think that is like 11 football stadiums filled to the roof with 100 dollar bills as a physical volume of money.  Where is John Kerry these days and what are your thoughts on the logan act?

Quit buying the bs meme info.  Obama didnt give the Iranians $150 billion.   The deal involved numerous countries besides the US.  The figure that was blown out of proportion by TRUMP and co. Includes liquid assets. It also includes money the US owed Iran for a failed military deal prior to the revolution.  If you had participated in this thread early enough, this info has been presented numerous times. 

 

Factcheck.org link

Obama Didn’t Give Iran ‘150 Billion in Cash’

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I mean him kicking a hornets nest. They were complying. 

 

150 billion in unmarked cash can go along way to influence "compliance"

 

and now your in a he said she said situation of who's intelligence do you trust more.  USA and Iran both have very shady records when it comes to funding terrorism for political gains.  Fun Fact trivia, Justin Trudeau has a brother who works in Iran, bonus points to anyone who can tell me what his job is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 what dose "draining the swamp" look like in your mind?

 

would you do it all on one day or maybe catch a few at a time


In my mind? It looks like a fcking catch phrase that went virally retarded. Trump admitted in public, that it was a phrase proposed by his campaign. He said he had doubts it would grab traction.... but stated he was surprised when his fans latched on  and.... then all of a sudden.... there you have it. POLICY.

 

Just like “lock her up” or “build the wall” or “Mexico will pay”... funny thing about Trumps ideas, theyre never longer than 3 syllables in length... Pretty catchy, but hardly contemplative to anyone with more than three brain cells to rub together.

  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it’s nice to have a new Troll to pass around. But is anyone impressed by these regurgitated conspiracy theories. Their as old as this thread ffs...

 

Prediction: Incoming feels of 1A rights violations.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

150 billion in unmarked cash can go along way to influence "compliance"

 

and now your in a he said she said situation of who's intelligence do you trust more.  USA and Iran both have very shady records when it comes to funding terrorism for political gains.  Fun Fact trivia, Justin Trudeau has a brother who works in Iran, bonus points to anyone who can tell me what his job is?

Teaching Kushners peace plan?

 

I don't want the maybe inevitable war to set off. I think DT has sped up that process. I mean it would help the economy right now and how would that help his reelection bid? 

Edited by bishopshodan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Quit buying the bs meme info.  Obama didnt give the Iranians $150 billion.   The deal involved numerous countries besides the US.  The figure that was blown out of proportion by TRUMP and co. Includes liquid assets. It also includes money the US owed Iran for a failed military deal prior to the revolution.  If you had participated in this thread early enough, this info has been presented numerous times. 

 

Factcheck.org link

Obama Didn’t Give Iran ‘150 Billion in Cash’

 

factcheck.org is a private company with a hard left bias sponsored in part by the Annenberg Foundation who barack obama is a part of and facebook among others

facebook censors the truth regularly

 

https://www.factcheck.org/our-funding/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2923825/posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FactCheck.org

https://www.quora.com/Is-Factcheck-org-unbiased?share=

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104053/posts

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

 

thats about as good as using snopes at this point

Edited by 4thLineGrinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Teaching Kushners peace plan?

 

I don't want the maybe inevitable war to set off. I think DT has sped up that process. I mean it would help the economy right now and how would that help his reelection bid? 

 

no trump supporter wants war, thats the media again, the military industrial complex old ike warned us about

 

what would help the economy right now would be letting everyone out of their houses and go back to work no?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

no trump supporter wants war, thats the media again, the military industrial complex old ike warned us about

I didn't say they did.  I kinda suggested wars are good for reelection.

13 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

what would help the economy right now would be letting everyone out of their houses and go back to work no?  

Sure, at a different kind of cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I know it’s nice to have a new Troll to pass around. But is anyone impressed by these regurgitated conspiracy theories. Their as old as this thread ffs...

 

Prediction: Incoming feels of 1A rights violations.

People have more time lately to go down rabbit holes.

Edited by Wilbur
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

factcheck.org is a private company with a hard left bias sponsored in part by the Annenberg Foundation who barack obama is a part of and facebook among others

facebook censors the truth regularly

 

https://www.factcheck.org/our-funding/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2923825/posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FactCheck.org

https://www.quora.com/Is-Factcheck-org-unbiased?share=

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104053/posts

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

 

thats about as good as using snopes at this point

TRUMP on Iran: “We gave them $150 billion and $1.8 billion and we got nothing. ... Look at what they did to John Kerry and to President Obama. Look what happened, where they’re bringing planeloads of cash, planeloads, big planes, 757s, Boeing 757s coming in loaded up with cash. What kind of a deal is that?” — news conference with Macron.


THE FACTS: It’s the kind of deal that did not actually take place.
 

https://apnews.com/f53aeebcb0f64b76a2e2a54b2b002dad
 

 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

factcheck.org is a private company with a hard left bias sponsored in part by the Annenberg Foundation who barack obama is a part of and facebook among others

facebook censors the truth regularly

 

https://www.factcheck.org/our-funding/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2923825/posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FactCheck.org

https://www.quora.com/Is-Factcheck-org-unbiased?share=

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104053/posts

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

 

thats about as good as using snopes at this point

Well then, care to provide reputable source/sources that refutes what I posted.   I would love to see a factually accurate accounting that arrives at the $150 billion you popped off earlier.   And a TRUMP quote is far more worthless than something from Infowars. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Canorth said:


In my mind? It looks like a fcking catch phrase that went virally retarded. Trump admitted in public, that it was a phrase proposed by his campaign. He said he had doubts it would grab traction.... but stated he was surprised when his fans latched on  and.... then all of a sudden.... there you have it. POLICY.

 

Just like “lock her up” or “build the wall” or “Mexico will pay”... funny thing about Trumps ideas, theyre never longer than 3 syllables in length... Pretty catchy, but hardly contemplative to anyone with more than three brain cells to rub together.

 

please explain why record amounts of CEO are resigning and steeping down from boards throughout the corporate world since trump, bill gates microsoft,  Eric Schmidt google

the disney guys, there's hundreds of them.  Also why have the numbers of human traffic arrests skyrocketed without the media saying anything about it?

 

What about NIXVM and Allison Mack?  Remember when Jeffry Epstein was just some stupid conspiracy theory that only skitzo belived in.  Just because he's dead doesn't mean his trial and evidence aren't happening slowly in the background. the wheels of justice turn slow. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

TRUMP on Iran: “We gave them $150 billion and $1.8 billion and we got nothing. ... Look at what they did to John Kerry and to President Obama. Look what happened, where they’re bringing planeloads of cash, planeloads, big planes, 757s, Boeing 757s coming in loaded up with cash. What kind of a deal is that?” — news conference with Macron.

THE FACTS: It’s the kind of deal that did not actually take place.
 

https://apnews.com/f53aeebcb0f64b76a2e2a54b2b002dad
 

 

 

john kerry is the big fish here.  again what are your thoughts on the logan act?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

please explain why record amounts of CEO are resigning and steeping down from boards throughout the corporate world since trump, bill gates microsoft,  Eric Schmidt google

the disney guys, there's hundreds of them.  Also why have the numbers of human traffic arrests skyrocketed without the media saying anything about it?

 

What about NIXVM and Allison Mack?  Remember when Jeffry Epstein was just some stupid conspiracy theory that only skitzo belived in.  Just because he's dead doesn't mean his trial and evidence aren't happening slowly in the background. the wheels of justice turn slow. 

 

Yeah, about that...

 

spacer.png

 


spacer.png

 

spacer.png


spacer.png


How bout this one....

 

spacer.png

Edited by Canorth
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Well then, care to provide reputable source/sources that refutes what I posted.   I would love to see a factually accurate accounting that arrives at the $150 billion you popped off earlier.   And a TRUMP quote is far more worthless than something from Infowars. 

 no you got me you saw a meme on facebook. once somebody says something on facebook it is set in stone.  remember how 12 russians who posted memes threw the election in favor of Donald trump, Robert Muller remembers

 

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canorth said:

 

 your arguments really make a guy think, thanks for the convo its been insightful to have an understanding of your rebuttle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

People have more time lately to go down rabbit holes.

wait till we get on the topic of where John Kerry went traveling on election night when trump won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 no you got me you saw a meme on facebook. once somebody says something on facebook it is set in stone.  remember how 12 russians who posted memes threw the election in favor of Donald trump, Robert Muller remembers

 

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

Even your link admits that they could possibly  get up to $150 billion (a White House estimate btw),  if the got access to all of their frozen assets.  That would require other nations to relax their sanctions as well.  And then the Iranians would have to pay their debts to China.  So the actual amount of cash they could have got is far lower.  And once again, it's their money.  

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

john kerry is the big fish here.  again what are your thoughts on the logan act?

You mentioned Obama specifically. The article mentions Trumps false claim against Obama. 
 

John Kerry and the Logan Act are irrelevant to what your point was, which has been refuted. 
 

Do you acknowledge that the claim is and always was false and falsely peddled as truth by Trump?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.