DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-international-golf-club-championship-ball-cheat-2019-5

'Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, "We're gonna play these last six holes for the championship." And Ted's like, "Oh, well, I'm playing with my son, but thanks anyway." But Trump says, "It's okay. Your son can play, too." So what are you going to do? He's the president. It's his course. They end up playing.

Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son's ball. Only now it's his ball and the caddie has switched it.The son is like, "That's my ball!" But Trump's caddie goes, "No, this is the president's ball; your ball went in the water." Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening.'

Reads like a joke, but it’s not.... well, sorta of a joke but not in the “haha” sense more of the “pathetic” type. Such is the real life parody that is Donald Trump...

• Hydration 2

2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Reads like a joke, but it’s not.... well, sorta of a joke but not in the “haha” sense more of the “pathetic” type. Such is the real life parody that is Donald Trump...

Spoiled, rotten, narcissistic rich brat that was given the most important job in the world by incompetent voters.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Did covid get trump yet?

I hope it does....soon...

Edit: the sooner the giant orange turd dies the better off this planet will be. He is a piece of crap.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Hydration 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This is interesting since you seem to be a fan of the guy who has packed his administration with unelected and unqualified people....:unsure:

if you want to get rid of trump vote him out

if you want to get fir of the UN tough they own you

see the difference?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, that’s not the issue. The issue was whether or not Trump made a false claim against Obama.

I gave you the facts. Do you accept the facts as stated or are you going to continue to mindlessly believe a falsehood? 

you gave zero facts.  your position is trump doesn't know what he is talking about as the president of the united states, yet facebook moderators are on the ball and are arbiters of absolute truth

what are your thoughts on the logan act? 

Edited by 4thLineGrinder

1 minute ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

see the difference?

The corruption in the UN is well known and yet we continue to support it. WHO dropped the ball and yet Canada continues to obey? I doubt the world petition to fire the head of WHO will have any success. Over 700,000 signatures now. 

Trump is a real estate guy so who would naturally like the type? SO vote him out. What I hate is the active manipulation of the press to promote their ends. CBS just got caught running a video of a C19 Italian hospital and passing it off as a hospital in NYC. Graphic displays to what end? You have to laugh when Amazon and Google sell ads on their platforms telling clients that they can influence the public opinion of their products. All people should realize that the media is influencing their decision making. Trump has exposed this in a major way. 

• Thanks 1

the problem with the iran deal is it was passed in the middle of the night as a classified top secret document.

The only people in all of america that we know have seen it is Obama and DJT.  I'm going to take the one guy who has clearance to actually look at the things opinion of it more seriously than all the fact checker organisations who have never seen the wording of the deal.  No american politicians have ever seen whats in it because again it was passed without debate and was labeled top secret.  No media has ever seen whats in it, i haven't seen whats in it you haven't seen it.  Trump has.  the fact that you think literal facebook moderators are the voice of FACTS in this situation and the one guy talking about things that dose have the (big picture) can't be trusted says alot.

how do you think people would react if trump start passing top secret multi million dollar spending bills where planes full of cash bills started flying around the world.  people would lose thier minds, but for obama its totally fine, no double standard here huh?

14 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

see the difference?

That changes nothing. You say you dislike unelected political appointees, yet you like Trump, who has surrounded himself with exactly that. Seems to me that you're picking and choosing which "unelected" people  you like and dislike.

• Hydration 1

25 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Did covid get trump yet?

Edit: the sooner the giant orange turd dies the better off this planet will be. He is a piece of crap.

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the problem with the iran deal is it was passed in the middle of the night as a classified top secret document.

The only people in all of america that we know have seen it is Obama and DJT.  I'm going to take the one guy who has clearance to actually look at the things opinion of it more seriously than all the fact checker organisations who have never seen the wording of the deal.  No american politicians have ever seen whats in it because again it was passed without debate and was labeled top secret.  No media has ever seen whats in it, i haven't seen whats in it you haven't seen it.  Trump has.  the fact that you think literal facebook moderators are the voice of FACTS in this situation and the one guy talking about things that dose have the (big picture) can't be trusted says alot.

how do you think people would react if trump start passing top secret multi million dollar spending bills where planes full of cash bills started flying around the world.  people would lose thier minds, but for obama its totally fine, no double standard here huh?

DOJ rules that the FBI contravened the FISA 29 times on the 2016 tapping of Trump's campaign. 

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That changes nothing. You say you dislike unelected political appointees, yet you like Trump, who has surrounded himself with exactly that. Seems to me that you're picking and choosing which "unelected" people  you like and dislike.

i think your confused as to what Representatives are and what staff members are.  all elected officials can hire staffers of their own choosing.  If said elected official looses their seat all their staffers go with them, its not a hard concept

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

Some anonymous poster said it here first....wow.

Ok champ...lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

i think your confused as to what Representatives are and what staff members are.  all elected officials can hire staffers of their own choosing.  If said elected official looses their seat all their staffers go with them, its not a hard concept

I'm not confused at all. How those people got into the position they're in is irrelevant. Both are unelected, so why do you dislike one group but like the other?

1 minute ago, Boudrias said:

DOJ rules that the FBI contravened the FISA 29 times on the 2016 tapping of Trump's campaign. 

oh baby FISA brings down the deep state house of cards

can't wait for these court cases to catch up to the facts we already know, again the wheels of justice turn slow but trump is doing things the right way, which puts him on a level of one of the greatest american presidents of all time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm not confused at all. How those people got into the position they're in is irrelevant. Both are unelected, so why do you dislike one group but like the other?

im lost as to what the point your making is so ill say this

checks and balances are important.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Are you allowed to say negative things about trump and not fear legal repercussions? If yes then were good free speech still exists.  If no then we've crossed the line into totalitarianism, not a fan

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

im lost as to what the point your making is so ill say this

checks and balances are important.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Are you allowed to say negative things about trump and not fear legal repercussions? If yes then were good free speech still exists.  If no then we've crossed the line into totalitarianism, not a fan

Really?

Has not Trump removed and/or limited check and balances during his regime?

He is the absolute definition of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

There is sooooooooooooooooooo much wrong with this.  

Again.  THE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO IRAN WAS THEIR MONEY.  IT WAS MONEY FROZEN DUE TO SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE US AND OTHERS.  SOME OF THE CASH WAS FROM A FAILED MILITARY DEAL FROM BEFORE THE REVOLUTION. 

Also, there were other nations who were parties to the deal.  Along with the US there was the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia. These other 4 nations were reporting that Iran was obeying the terms of the deal when the orange buffoon pulled out of the deal.  So no, this wasn't a secret deal.

Now, I'm sure you will poo poo the source I post, but will not provide a viable source that refutes what I post.

Edit:  embedded in the article is a link to the accord.  FYI

BBC link

Iran nuclear deal: Key details

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Did covid get trump yet?

That's unfair.  Manure is useful for farming and smells better.

Edited by King Heffy

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

There is sooooooooooooooooooo much wrong with this.  

Again.  THE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO IRAN WAS THEIR MONEY.  IT WAS MONEY FROZEN DUE TO SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE US AND OTHERS.  SOME OF THE CASH WAS FROM A FAILED MILITARY DEAL FROM BEFORE THE REVOLUTION. 

Also, there were other nations who were parties to the deal.  Along with the US there was the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia. These other 4 nations were reporting that Iran was obeying the terms of the deal when the orange buffoon pulled out of the deal.  So no, this wasn't a secret deal.

Now, I'm sure you will poo poo the source I post, but will not provide a viable source that refutes what I post.

Edit:  embedded in the article is a link to the accord.  FYI

BBC link

Iran nuclear deal: Key details

ok show me a financial ledger that shows all accounting transparently? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

if the deal isn't secret please post it as i would love to read the official wordings of this

Edited by 4thLineGrinder