DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

You haven't seen the new Lou Dobbs poll yet.:lol:

I’m sure Dobb’s has seen Drumpf’s mushroom pole. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Haha 3

Time for nighttime prayers, maybe a little Twitter, and forty winks for the dotard in chief.

E482AAE1-F20F-4264-8DAE-9C131E1E8F46.jpeg

Looks like Bone Spurs is worried that someone might try and spoil his little party in Oklahoma:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/19/donald-trump-campaign-rally-tulsa-protesters-329439

President Donald Trump on Friday threatened action against protesters and others who might seek to sabotage his rally this weekend in Tulsa, Okla. — echoing the hard-line rhetoric he has employed in response to mass demonstrations across the country against police brutality and racial injustice.

“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “It will be a much different scene!”

Trump, who does not control local law enforcement in Oklahoma, did not elaborate on what protesters and others who gather in opposition to his presence in Tulsa might face.

I wonder if there's anyone out there (besides the truly indoctrinated) who still think that Trump is a tough guy....:unsure:

• Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

who still think that Trump is a tough guy....:unsure:

I’m thinking even my grandfather can take him in a fight with one arm tied behind his back & blindfolded TODAY.

btw, grandpa has been dead for fifteen years.

12 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

So, this is a bizarre one.

It’s a sorry sign of the times that the media is having to specify that CNN never ran this chyron either.

I just saw this.

What a Frickin joke this guy is. Absolute joke. I almost feel sorry for his supporters with all the sh!t he feeds them, almost.

• Hydration 2

10 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Time for nighttime prayers, maybe a little Twitter, and forty winks for the dotard in chief.

I wish I could unsee that...:sick:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Nah, it’s a shout out against fake news and he’s framing it as if CNN would run his version of the story as factual. 

It’s still &^@#ing ridiculous though. Trump is already flailing and today’s Fox poll probably didn’t help his mood.

Iowa: Trump vs. Biden Des Moines Register Trump 44, Biden 43 Trump +1

Arkansas: Trump vs. Biden Talk Business/Hendrix College Trump 47, Biden 45 Trump +2

Texas: Trump vs. BidenQuinnipiac Trump 44, Biden 43 Trump +1

Utah: Trump vs. Biden KUTV Trump 46, Biden 40 Trump +6

I don't think he's thrilled about these numbers either. Trump should be stomping Biden in all of the states listed above. How on Earth is Biden within 2 points of Trump in Arkansas? How is Trump only 6 points ahead in Utah? He beat Clinton by 20 points in Utah. Romney beat Obama by 40 points in Utah. It's a pretty conservative state. Trump beat Clinton by 9 points in Iowa. Now he's ahead of Biden by only 1 point. And Texas lol look at that.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Iowa: Trump vs. Biden Des Moines Register Trump 44, Biden 43 Trump +1

Arkansas: Trump vs. Biden Talk Business/Hendrix College Trump 47, Biden 45 Trump +2

Texas: Trump vs. BidenQuinnipiac Trump 44, Biden 43 Trump +1

Utah: Trump vs. Biden KUTV Trump 46, Biden 40 Trump +6

I don't think he's thrilled about these numbers either. Trump should be stomping Biden in all of the states listed above. How on Earth is Biden within 2 points of Trump in Arkansas? How is Trump only 6 points ahead in Utah? He beat Clinton by 20 points in Utah. Romney beat Obama by 40 points in Utah. It's a pretty conservative state. Trump beat Clinton by 9 points in Iowa. Now he's ahead of Biden by only 1 point. And Texas lol look at that.

Polls are B.S. crowd assemble!

Shillary was an unpopular candidate.  Joe is not as despised as Shillary.  TRUMP only squeaked out an Electoral College win.  Polls like this show that support for TRUMP hasn't grown from his 2016 win.  They indicate that support may have been lost.  So a guy that won by a razor thin margin has lost some support. 

I could only imagine how bad TRUMP would lose if the Dems had a candidate like Slick Willy when he beat Papa Bush, or Obama the first time.  We would be talking about a Reagan type landslide.

5 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Polls are B.S. crowd assemble!

Shillary was an unpopular candidate.  Joe is not as despised as Shillary.  TRUMP only squeaked out an Electoral College win.  Polls like this show that support for TRUMP hasn't grown from his 2016 win.  They indicate that support may have been lost.  So a guy that won by a razor thin margin has lost some support. 

I could only imagine how bad TRUMP would lose if the Dems had a candidate like Slick Willy when he beat Papa Bush, or Obama the first time.  We would be talking about a Reagan type landslide.

unpopular in what way?  She won the popular vote by 3 million votes

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Example:  Bernie bros.   There were a significant number of voters who didn't vote or who didn't vote for her because it was her who voted for Obama.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, stawns said:

The other guy (Bone Spurs) was a grifter.  Yet he still won enough votes because the alternative was unlikeable.  It's all about winning the votes in the right areas (given their electoral system for the Prez).  No different actually in this country where you can for the majority in Ottawa if you have the right dispersal of votes.  Reason why voter suppression (in the right states) and/or gerrymandering is so effective (again in the right states).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Example:  Bernie bros.   There were a significant number of voters who didn't vote or who didn't vote for her because it was her who voted for Obama.

I get that, but the post was about how hillary wasn't popular.

16 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It’s a sorry sign of the times that the media is having to specify that CNN never ran this chyron either.

It was a joke, You need to lighten up, that was a famous FB meme, the kids hugged just before that. You are not the sharpest tool in shed.

3 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

It was a joke, You need to lighten up, that was a famous FB meme, the kids hugged just before that. You are not the sharpest tool in shed.

Yeah, you're not telling me anything I didn't already know about the video. 

• Vintage 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/news/facebook-yanks-trump-post-with-faked-cnn-video-over-copyright-infringement/ar-BB15JqZv?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

Facebook on Friday removed a video posted by President Donald Trump — which was faked to appear as if it had aired on CNN — after receiving a copyright-infringement claim.

“We received a copyright complaint from the rights holder of this video under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and have removed the post,” a Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Variety.

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Scott Baio is doing his best to uplift the spirits of those 'down & out'!

:P

16 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

They wouldn’t have even had to fake it if they’d only used Fox instead of CNN.

Would be fun to see someone make a similar video, starting out with some real examples of “fake news” from Fox (instead of making fake “fake news” from CNN), and then ending with a “what really happened” piece using these scenes:

(of course, I realize that the above scenes from CHAZ don’t tell the whole story of what’s happening in Seattle, but would still be fun to watch certain types lose their **** over a video like I’m suggesting :lol:)

• Haha 1