DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

9 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

This is from a couple years ago. Hilarious !!

Shouldn’t have needed to be a debate honestly. 

1 minute ago, Pears said:

About immigration reform?

Just now, Timbermen said:

About immigration reform?

On whether he’s a racist, which he is. Only his deranged psychotic cult doesn’t think he is. 

7 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

This is from a couple years ago. Hilarious !!

Maybe Jason Miller is not the best character witness. :lol: The "Abortion Smoothie" was the best. I wonder if they serve those at Booster Juice?

Former Trump aide Jason Miller said he hired prostitutes and visited massage parlors, court documents say

A former aide to President Donald Trump said in court documents unsealed last week that he hired prostitutes and visited "Asian themed" massage parlors for sexual services.

Jason Miller made the statements in a deposition in Washington, DC, on May 30 as part of his defamation lawsuit against the media company Gizmodo. The deposition was first reported by Mediaite on Tuesday.

Miller accused Gizmodo of defaming him in a report on an allegation, made by his former girlfriend AJ Delgado last year in a sealed filing in a custody battle for their son, that he had given a dancer at a strip club in Florida abortion drugs in a smoothie after getting her pregnant.

He has strenuously denied the allegation and says the story was untrue.

In the deposition, Miller said he had affairs with two campaign staffers, including Delgado, while on the campaign trail and while his wife was pregnant with their second child.

He described "other indiscretions," including visiting "Asian themed" massage parlors in New York, Washington, Miami, and Virginia.

When asked whether the visits were sexual, he said he'd gotten "a hand job at a massage parlor" four or five times.

In the deposition, Miller said he hired a prostitute in 2015 and again in 2017, shortly after trying to reconcile with his wife.

He said he last visited a massage parlor in New York "a couple of months" before his deposition testimony.

Miller also said he had visited strip clubs from about 2000 to 2016 but did not have sex with strippers at them.

In a statement to Mediaite, Miller said: "I am not commenting on the lawsuit. I know I am an imperfect person and have made a number of mistakes in my life.

"I love my family and have spent much of the past two years asking for forgiveness and working to prove my commitment to them and to become a better person for them. I'm extremely grateful we've been able to keep our family together.

"Others I've disappointed with my actions will see a pathway toward forgiveness and some may not, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying."

Miller's attorney did not immediately respond to a request from Business Insider for further comment.

Miller, a senior communications adviser to the Trump campaign, was named White House communications director when Trump was waiting to take office in late 2016. He withdrew from the position before Trump's inauguration, following allegations of an

Trump dislikes Trudeau and once ordered staff to attack him on TV, Bolton book alleges

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bolton-trump-trudeau-1.5619484

He doesn't like Macron either. 

No time for handsome men

..hmm, could be another Javier Bardem movie. ' A reality show host turned world leader with frontotemporal dementia lurks around with a captive bolt pistol eradicating any politician that his mail order bride has the hots for'

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pears said:

There certainly isn't any debate any more....

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Trump dislikes Trudeau and once ordered staff to attack him on TV, Bolton book alleges

No time for handsome men

..hmm, could be another Javier Bardem movie. ' A reality show host turned world leader with frontotemporal dementia lurks around with a captive bolt pistol eradicating any politician that his mail order bride has the hots for'

Trump doesn't like world leaders who can walk down a ramp without trouble and drink a bottle of water with one hand....

• Haha 3

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Trump doesn't like world leaders who can walk down a ramp without trouble and drink a bottle of water with one hand....

Cause they're magicians obviously with all that super human dexterity, can't be trusted. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Cause they're magicians obviously with all that super human dexterity, can't be trusted. 

I wanna see JT do a public appearance and then snowboard down the ramp, just to Troll Bone Spurs.....

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No time for handsome men

That relationship was soured the second JT didn't let him get away with his weird handshake power trip

• Hydration 4

35 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

He’s also not a fan of world leaders who are much better looking than him. 

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Pears said:

Name one that isn’t....

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Canorth said:

Name one that isn’t....

Boris Johnson? He has that weird, man-toddler thing going on.

3 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Boris Johnson? He has that weird, man-toddler thing going on.

Pfft.... that’s cheating

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pears said:

'Struth. That's why he was so keen to hang out with Lil Kim....

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Was there actually people that thought Trump liked Trudeau?

Imagine being the 'wingman' to pretty boy!  That's Donnie's dream!  :lol:

Here's something Urine Man can take full credit for:

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Which Trump? I can think of two that do...a lot

I am not a big fan of Trudeau but he does seem to have some kind of thing with Ivanka and Melania.... Takes after his father that way I guess.. definitely won’t win you many fans tho on the world stage hehe.