DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

25 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

^^^Over/under on how long this one lasts? I’ll set it at 2.5 weeks 

Under.  Thoughtful of him to name himself after the official beverage of Trump supporters.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Listerene said:

Are you outraged that Biden sells his office to foreign interests for millions? You aren't. He represents the morality of his followers. I'm totally fine with it too. That's life in the swamp. But slimy denials, censorship, and the laughable idea that he is somehow morally superior to Trump, are uncalled for.

Are you for open Canadian borders or just open US borders?

I'm not, because it's been thoroughly debunked and only dolts who cracked their heads open by diving into the shallow end of the gene pool buy that stupid narrative.

Also, I don't know WTF you're talking about with your last sentence.

Edited by RUPERTKBD

I hope Biden wins Senate, He has such a great memory an has done so much for America in the last ...I forgot.

32 minutes ago, Listerene said:

With the IRS where they are supposed to be. You think the IRS is corrupt? I don't.

Yea I know, everyone is corrupt except who you don't think is corrupt. Flawless. 

4 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Yea I know, everyone is corrupt except who you don't think is corrupt. Flawless. 

Reading between the lines, it looks like Stealth might have already taken care of the dupe.  Might be the fastest response in CDC history.

• Thanks 2

And just because it's 2020 and we're counting down the days til the squatter in the White House is gone....IT'S SNOWING OUT AT MY HOUSE!!

Phew, sorry folks, in the excitement of the newest dupe being gone, I had to just vent that weather forecast! :o:lol::o

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Reading between the lines, it looks like Stealth might have already taken care of the dupe.  Might be the fastest response in CDC history.

Quick Draw McStealth!

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

I think I’m taking the under tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Quick Draw McStealth!

His name is Stealth for a reason :ph34r:

• Hydration 1

President Trump

From the town hall.  That spray job is amazing...ly bad.  How the hell do they miss so much of his face and why his is ear so dark compared to the area around it? 

5 hours ago, Chicken. said:

Twitter is a gold mine full

Here is a funny one :lol:

Give credit where credit is due. He at least said it even if it feels like he said it with a gun pointing at his head which is basically true right about now given all the polling.

This whole thing is a gong show, US has screwed themselves yet again with these two outstanding choices. I no longer have any sympathy for this, they deserve whatever they’re about to get.

How about a 100 post limit on this thread? Not sure how easy or difficult that would be to implement but it would be funny. Make clam work for it a little before he is allowed to kiss Trump's rump. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

I’ll take the under. 

9 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

I hope Biden wins Senate, He has such a great memory an has done so much for America in the last ...I forgot.

Even fox "news" has given up on the whole Biden has dementia thing. I think it's time to move on from that talking point.

And what exactly has Pence done? The point being is that power is limited as a senator (limited by the hundred other senators) and vice president (limited by senate dynamics to get bills passed). I'm not sure what the expectations are.

• Vintage 1