DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Biden is President-Elect, Trump Refuses to Concede

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow. Very serious things coming out about Hunters laptop

3 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Well reports indicate all 3 of those things.

3 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Read this. 

former New York Police Department commissioner Bernard Kerik accompanied Rudi to the police station to hand deliver the evidence from Hunter's laptop.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rudy-giuliani-turns-over-alleged-photos-underage-girls-hunters-hard-drive-delaware-police

You have the most adorable and totally impartial sources

Can't wait to see Trump trying to scream without a working mic about how Hunters kid is a money laundering young girl watching and pay to play individual and...oh wait.

That's all Trump

Pay to Play

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/corruption/trump-pay-play-history/

Underage Girls

https://www.politifact.com/article/2016/oct/18/allegations-about-donald-trump-and-miss-teen-usa-c/

Money Laundering

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trumps-businesses-are-full-of-dirty-russian-money-the-scandal-is-thats-legal/2019/03/29/11b812da-5171-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html

But then I know full well you don't have the stones to respond to any of that at all.  You avoid me like you do common sense when I call you out.

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

maybe its time to point this out, there's less than 2 weeks until the election. Even if everything you want to be true is on that laptop, there's no time to actually do anything about it and no one already committed to voting Trump out will care. 

• Hydration 2

15 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

maybe its time to point this out, there's less than 2 weeks until the election. Even if everything you want to be true is on that laptop, there's no time to actually do anything about it and no one already committed to voting Trump out will care. 

Hillary's emails. Benghazi. Especially Benghazi. Republicans stopped caring about this and ceased investigations on November 9, 2016. That's all this is. You won't hear a peep about it again if Donny wins. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Hillary's emails. Benghazi. Especially Benghazi. Republicans stopped caring about this and ceased investigations on November 9, 2016. That's all this is. You won't hear a peep about it again if Donny wins. 

its just so stupid. But I guess faint hope is better than no hope. 

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

it feels like a decade since they had one that could spell sentence

I'm a card carrying Liberal.....some of my best friends are black....I'm not a racist.....:lol:

• Hydration 1

In about a year, Drumpf could end up with a sentence, hopefully of between 10-20 years.

• Hydration 4

10 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

it seems like a decade since the US had a president that could form a coherent sentence. 

It's true....the Trump presidency has a F**k up factor of 2.5.....

• Hydration 1

36 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Debate day! It kinda feels like Superbowl Sunday! So anticipated!

Except the Giants are playing the Eagles tonight and that is pretty far from a Superbowl matchup ;P

12 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

That didn't age well hey? Lol. Video of Rudy and underage girls are about to appear on a lot of people's laptops. 

You are aware that when this happened RG actually called the police on these idiots. 

Apparently the unedited version of the incident has him reaching down to adjust his microphone not touching himself. he already addressed this way back when it happened.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, surtur said:

You are aware that when this happened RG actually called the police on these idiots. 

Apparently the unedited version of the incident has him reaching down to adjust his microphone not touching himself. he already addressed this way back when it happened.

Mmmmmhmmmmm

DE051B9D-1736-4A2F-AE36-89ED33D1773E.jpeg

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, surtur said:

13 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Mmmmmhmmmmm

What? Where do you keep your microphones?

45 minutes ago, gurn said:

In about a year, Drumpf could end up with a sentence, hopefully of between 10-20 years.

It would be extremely unsatisfying, but I read an article yesterday where the author suggested a way to have Trump peacefully and quietly leave the WH, when he loses.

Now I'm not saying I would support this idea, but I think it's worth discussing.....the gist is, Trump is granted immunity from post presidential prosecution (at least for anything illegal done while in office, or before) in exchange for quietly leaving and gracefully acknowledging Biden as the new President.

If you have a hard time imagining Trump doing such a thing, you're not alone, but as the author pointed out, Trump has survived and reinvented himself after several huge setbacks already. (multiple bankruptcies, failed businesses, cancellation of his TV show) Without the prospect of federal charges hanging over his head, it would give Trump a face-saving "out" and would likely be a deal he couldn't refuse.

Of course, this is rewarding someone for bad behavior and it would stick in the craw of many, however, when we think of the damage that could be done by Trump and his supporters trying to invalidate the election results, likely with violence in the case of some of his more fervent supporters, it might just be for the greater good.

I said quite some time ago, that I would be fine with Trump suffering nothing but an embarrassing defeat, even if he does deserve jail time. In the interest of a peaceful return to normalcy, it's a deal I would make as well.

Besides, we all know Trump can't help himself. It would only be a matter of time before he does something else to get himself in legal jeopardy.

13 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Mmmmmhmmmmm

Burkie: Gentlemen, that’s one small p3cker.

15 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Mmmmmhmmmmm

A guy that committed adultery multiple times (I guess he gets a pass on one because he married his cousin....) was only trying to teach that female about the Lord.  It would be like asking Slick Willy about celibacy.:lol:

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan