Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

OK chief. You know I was being devils advocate for U30s but fill your boots. 

Do think that 4 more years of Trump will leave the country in better, worse or same shape for U30 generation comparing to 4 years of Biden? Simple question, simple answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CBH1926 said:

Do think that 4 more years of Trump will leave the country in better, worse or same shape for U30 generation comparing to 4 years of Biden? Simple question, simple answer.

 he refuses to answer any questions.

he only comes with insults or talking points, your wasting your time

 

where is hunter biden right now by the way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

 he refuses to answer any questions.

he only comes with insults or talking points, your wasting your time

 

where is hunter biden right now by the way?

I don’t know, where is the uber expert Kushner?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

No doubt it’ll be filled completely with jackasses. 

Hopefully they're better at building arks than they are walls....

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Ya,not many conservatives in this liberal circle jerk

Don't let us interupt your narrative or group think

International poll of doctors says their greatest success in treating C-19 is surprise, malarial drugs. Last I heard there were 1000+ in NYC being treated this way. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

@4thLineGrinder. its gonna be gold on here when Trump gets reelected 

 

It will be hilarious if Trump loses, considering a feature of just about every Trump supporter in this thread is an automatic assumption that Trump has already secured the votes to win the next election. None of us know what exactly is going to happen months from an election, just as none of us knew that we would all be locked up in our homes with gas being cheap as hell but nowhere to go. The only time I have seen people show the type of false bravado you are displaying is when they are actually insecure that their desired outcome will end up not occurring. I don't think anyone here is impressed with your crystal ball.

 

With that said I agree that there will a lot of liberal tears if Trump wins, on the other hand Trump supporters will be soiling their skivvies just like their orange messiah if Biden manages to win. 

Edited by Toews
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Toews said:

It will be hilarious if Trump loses, considering a feature of just about every Trump supporter in this thread is an automatic assumption that Trump has already secured the votes to win the next election. None of us know what exactly is going to happen months from an election, just as none of us knew that we would all be locked up in our homes with gas being cheap as hell but nowhere to go. The only time I have seen people show the type of false bravado you are displaying is when they are actually insecure that their desired outcome will end up not occurring. I don't think anyone here is impressed with your crystal ball.

 

With that said I agree that there will a lot of liberal tears if Trump wins, on the other hand Trump supporters will be soiling their skivvies just like their orange messiah if Biden manages to win. 

They will just blame their loss on deep state or rigged elections.

When you live in the alternative reality, facts don’t really matter.

 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

were gonna have to rebuild noahs ark to survive the flood of liberal tears

Update yourself.

You're 3 years behind with lingo.

 

I'll try asking you cause your friend didn't answer.

Is there anything that Trump could do that would change your mind about him?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Yeah, because only liberals are voting for Biden.

In the mind of a simpleton things are always black or white. Anyone with a D next to their name is a liberal, anyone with a R who doesn't support Trump is a RINO/liberal, that only leaves the bootlickers who are "conservatives".

Edited by Toews
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -SN- changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...