The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I guess that's what it's like when you finally get to the bottom of the Youtube barrel.....:unsure:

its a great day for 'Merica when this is the best Biden's opponents can come up with. 

• Hydration 1
17 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Wow, nux is a homophobe? Who would have guessed it? 

not sure what he's worried about, most gay people I've met have really good taste. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

not sure what he's worried about, most gay people I've met have really good taste. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

I don't disagree but at some point people are just fatigued by it unfortunately, it's why I mock the left sometimes because I know many of their supporters have no follow through. "Biden is president now, our work is done".

See Obama and the 2010 mid terms.

Mock the left !

Calling Biden "left" is like calling Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum/Alice O'Oconnor /Ayn Rand a centrist.

I have not noted any of the regular contributors to this thread state that now Biden is elected the work is done or more importantly the US's problems have been solved.

• Hydration 2

You guys finished rubbing each other?...

6 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

thats the best you have now? ouch. 

Much more to come, challenge accepted!

5 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Wow, nux is a homophobe? Who would have guessed it? 

Typical Liberal thing to say., let's turn it around.

'

I'm sure if you bought a gym pass that thing is the first you'd choose for your 'physical well-being' ...yeah?

Whatever it identifies as can't even figure out it's sex, Forget the fact it's telling us about 'well-being'..and whatever you do in your bedroom is none of my business.

• RoughGame 1
2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Wow....:blink:

I used to think you were just a goof, but this post shows you're a straight up pos....

I was trying to be respectful, What should I have said?...OK.

I wouldn't hire this man because he seems like someone I do not want to physically look like or give me any advice about working out? fair?

i'm glad you showed me some respect..you were a POS to me all along.

Cheers

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

I was trying to be respectful, What should I have said?...OK.

I wouldn't hire this man because he seems like someone I do not want to physically look like or give me any advice about working out? fair?

i'm glad you showed me some respect..you were a POS to me all along.

Cheers

Worst effort at trying to be respectful that I've seen in almost 20 years on these boards....

• Hydration 1
19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Come on libtards, it's time for the old circle jerk. Nux is back and he's packing more bigotry and YouTube videos. Its cool though because "it" can do whatever it wants in the bedroom. Just don't let "it" marry, join the military, use a public bathroom, raise kids, or speak. You know, basically live life. 

At least you used your big boy words this time instead of some terribly edited video. No need to assume what kind of person you are anymore. 

Gawwd Dang, Who pee'd in your cheerios!?!

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Worst effort at trying to be respectful that I've seen in almost 20 years on these boards....

Dude, Are you delusional? People are really sensitive these days..I don't know anymore as what they identify themself as...I know the difference between man and woman..what was I supposed to call him?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Dude, Are you delusional? People are really sensitive these days..I don't know anymore as what they identify themself as...I know the difference between man and woman..what was I supposed to call him?

As I said, I've been here for close to 20 years....and in all that time I've seen some truly loathsome posts.....but I've never reported a single one....

That disgusting homophobic rant of yours came the closest of any to being the first.

That's the last I have to say to you.

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Hydration 4
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

AS I said, I've been here for close to 20 years....in all that time I've seen some truly loathsome posts.....but in all that time I've never reported one....

That disgusting homophobic rant came the closest of any in all the time I've been here.

That's the last I have to say to you.

Bro.., I'm far from homophobic..I don't know what that person is ,man or woman? Tell me what I should identity her/him as?

I hope you know that it's a guy that i guess wanted to be a woman? No?

Anyways , Check my profile. I have been a member since 2003..but hey i can care less if I get banned or anything. Still gonna live a great life

And you know what, if I do..God bless you and i hope you win the lottery.

1 minute ago, nux4lyfe said:

Bro.., I'm far from homophobic..I don't know what that person is ,man or woman? Tell me what I should identity her/him as?

I hope you know that it's a guy that i guess wanted to be a woman? No?

Anyways , Check my profile. I have been a member since 2003..but hey i can care less if I get banned or anything. Still gonna live a great life

And you know what, if I do..God bless you and i hope you win the lottery.

Come off it Nux, you know better than this. If you’re unsure of how the person identifies why don’t you just refer to them as a person? No one is an it. Ever. We can all take the political debates and even share an occasional laugh but you are way over the line here. No one can stay silent on this. Back off, admit you crossed the line and apologize. You are capable of doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Come off it Nux, you know better than this. If you’re unsure of how the person identifies why don’t you just refer to them as a person? No one is an it. Ever. We can all take the political debates and even share an occasional laugh but you are way over the line here. No one can stay silent on this. Back off, admit you crossed the line and apologize. You are capable of doing it.

First of all, i don't apologize to anyone but G.O.D. Especially if I don't know you through a whole in the wall...kick rocks!

Go snitch to a moderator, You'd be a hit in prison!

What's wrong man, When did everyone get so sensitive? And that's exactly the problem...I could have said 'Tranny' and the same crap would have come up..now put your big boy pants on and let's move along, OK?

4 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

First of all, i don't apologize to anyone but G.O.D. Especially if I don't know you through a whole in the wall...kick rocks!

Go snitch to a moderator, You'd be a hit in prison!

What's wrong man, When did everyone get so sensitive? And that's exactly the problem...I could have said 'Tranny' and the same crap would have come up..now put your big boy pants on and let's move along, OK?

First off you don’t owe me an apology so I’m not asking for one. Second I don’t need to run to a mod, your words speak for themselves. If you don’t realize there is something wrong with them then by all means leave them up for all to see. Your choice not mine. Thirdly, we’ll aren’t you special. Apologize to no one but God? Not capable of admitting that you ever make a mistake?  I’ve made many and as an adult I’ve apologized often. It gains respect not loses it. But hey, carry on. You do you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Come on libtards, it's time for the old circle jerk. Nux is back and he's packing more bigotry and YouTube videos. Its cool though because "it" can do whatever it wants in the bedroom. Just don't let "it" marry, join the military, use a public bathroom, raise kids, or speak. You know, basically live life. 

At least you used your big boy words this time instead of some terribly edited video. No need to assume what kind of person you are anymore. 

Ahh the Circle Jerks.

What a fantastic band.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum