The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it just comes down to basic respect. You don't call someone by a label they don't want. You may not agree or like it or choose it for yourself but thats not the point, its not about you.

But thats where we are at. So many conservatives choose to act like bottom feeders like Nux, and they really seem to get off on it. If his actual world view is anything like what he does on here I feel sorry for him. 

As is evidenced by the poster in question! :lol:

"Waaaah, I'm not a homophobe"... "Waaah, I'm not a misogynist"

nux4lyfe

Posted 17 hours ago

You guys finished rubbing each other?...

Typical Liberal thing to say., let's turn it around.

I'm sure if you bought a gym pass that thing is the first you'd choose for your 'physical well-being' ...yeah?

Whatever it identifies as can't even figure out it's sex,

Forget the fact it's telling us about 'well-being'..and whatever you do in your bedroom is none of my business.

nux4lyfe

Posted 14 hours ago

16 hours ago, Cerridwen said:
^^^^^ Yep, pretty much the expected response.

Posts bull$&!# and then won't own it....

nux4lyfe - Kick rocks..and get off my sack!

nux4lyfe

Posted 13 hours ago

13 hours ago, Cerridwen said:
Don't flatter yourself that I'd ever be found within a 10 mile radius of your 'sack'...

nux4lyfe - I'm going to need at least 20 please...and that's being generous.

Continue on with your pussycat hat..

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I answer only to God"

"Liberalism is a disease"

When Jesus, if in fact he ever existed was the biggest Liberal to ever walk planet Earth. :lol:

Call me when this thread has has it's bowels evacuated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
17 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

"I answer only to God"

When Jesus, if in fact he ever existed was the biggest Liberal to ever walk planet Earth. :lol:

You mean when John McCaw has made an appearance? B)

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I mean I guess you can hit him with the religious angle and ask him "would Jesus love this person any less" and maybe that will hit home. My brother is this way, he really can't handle things like this. I see that as a common thing among people who claim to be religious. 

Religion the opiate of the masses

But when they talk about God they make him sound like a fascist 

Jesus Christ was a pacifist 

Half the $#@$ they do in his name would probably make him pissed.

Jaya the Cat

• Hydration 1
5 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

It's always surprising to me, the idea that getting attention is so important to some people. No matter what kind of attention that it.

The internet casts a microscope on it. Those that will troll and cast ignorant opinions, just so someone, anyone, will 'see them'.

I have heard some greetings in other languages translate to mean just that...'I see you'. I understand that, It takes strong person to be able to realise that we are born and die alone in this life.

Some believe in a higher being to help them with this existential crisis. These gods have a set of rules based on morals, commandments etc...

So, I wonder why some of the negative attention seeking believers think they will ever get a chance to meet their maker? 

Don't those types just get to burn? 

I never got to meet "my maker" because of people acting on their religious beliefs.

• Hydration 1
1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Religion the opiate of the masses

But when they talk about God they make him sound like a fascist 

Jesus Christ was a pacifist 

Half the $#@$ they do in his name would probably make him pissed.

Jaya the Cat

I have no problems at all with anyones personal spirituality. We're all going through this weird experiment alone in many ways, so do what you have to. Just don't make it my rules, or use it to justify hate. Seems pretty simple. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

"I answer only to God"

Haven’t seen that cocky parrot bobbing it’s head around here lately so can’t be sure... but I can’t imagine that a suppository followed by a fire hose enforced enema is not forthcoming. If it didn’t happen already. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I have no problems at all with anyones personal spirituality. We're all going through this weird experiment alone in many ways, so do what you have to. Just don't make it my rules, or use it to justify hate. Seems pretty simple. 

I do. It may help some people but when it comes to the Abrahamic religions it does far more harm than good historically. Plus if you need that crutch I find it weak minded to be so easily duped. 

Now the Nordic pagan gods on the other hand...that I can understand. To Valhalla! 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I do not believe in the man made construct of a god.

My mother did,she was a devout Catholic.

She once told me I was the most spiritual person she had known.

• Hydration 1
12 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

I do. It may help some people but when it comes to the Abrahamic religions it does far more harm than good historically. Plus if you need that crutch I find it weak minded to be so easily duped. 

Now the Nordic pagan gods on the other hand...that I can understand. To Valhalla! 

hey whatever floats someones boat, thats fine by me, as long as they don't hurt someone or make it my business. JW? good luck getting your seat. Wickan? rub that crystal. I don't care. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

hey whatever floats someones boat, thats fine by me, as long as they don't hurt someone or make it my business. JW? good luck getting your seat. Wickan? rub that crystal. I don't care. 

Those JWs used to wake up my family every weekend when I was a teen. Also the mormons. I think whoever owned the place before us was lonely and talked to them..

One weekend I'd had enough and answered the door swinging with the beeeze...

They never came back :)

7 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Those JWs used to wake up my family every weekend when I was a teen. Also the mormons. I think whoever owned the place before us was lonely and talked to them..

One weekend I'd had enough and answered the door swinging with the beeeze...

They never came back :)

Did the same thing at my childhood home when I was maybe 14/15. My parents are still there 14 years later and not one JW has come by since.

4 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

:lol:

He's actually going to win the GoP nomination again.

I said at the start of ALL of this that Trump would tear the US right apart.  That he'd split the party and show the world what they really were.

Hard to say if Trump runs he won't win the nomination again, hard to say he Winans has not exposed the GoP leadership for being the toasting lickspittles and the brown nosing sycophants they are.

Kinda cheering for Trump to run again just so we can see him lose and completely shatter the party

17 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Those are actually ANTIFA pants pretending to be Trump pants...

....the BLM label should have been a dead giveaway....

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

The Democrats need to find a way to get rid of Joe Manchin.

I don't know if he's deliberately sabotaging Biden's agenda to placate his Red State voters, or if he's truly gullible enough to believe that Republicans are in any way interested in bipartisanship. But while he's playing Pollyanna, Republicans are laying the groundwork for stealing the next election by keeping minorities from voting.

If Manchin were a Republican, he would have been censured and removed from any leadership position and committees. He would also be primaried at the earliest opportunity.

If the Dems don't start fighting dirty like the Repugs, they're going to see four more years of Trump running roughshod over US democracy.

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Wow… just when I got use to his neck vagina..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP0PTTSF93R6EKVkHx3F_

Now he shocks the world with a Frank and Beans camel toe show… 

TRUMP 2024!!!

• Haha 1
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: California Gov. Newsom Defeats Recall Referendum