DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Election Day is Nov. 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

tbh I'm shocked it wasn't Norway. 

There's no Trump brand resort in Norway. 

President Donald Trump’s new European travel restrictions have a convenient side effect: They exempt nations where three Trump-owned golf resorts are located.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-travel-europe-resorts-126808?

utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

• Hydration 1

Many people are saying that Trump is leading the global fight against the virus and if you dont agree you are a dem snowflake?

1 hour ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Many people are saying that Trump is leading the global fight against the virus and if you dont agree you are a dem snowflake?

They love their messiah. Blind faith in a false prophet.

• Hydration 1

Trump. He can't open his right eye and his Teleprompter fiasco looked and sounded like a ten year old overmedicated on Ritalin. He's easily 280 pounds, eats like a spoiled child and gets no exercise. He can't negotiate stairs without a handrail and needs to hang on to the podium when he speaks. Face it folks, the president is an idiot who is crumbling before our very eyes. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Trump. He can't open his right eye and his Teleprompter fiasco looked and sounded like a ten year old overmedicated on Ritalin. He's easily 280 pounds, eats like a spoiled child and gets no exercise. He can't negotiate stairs without a handrail and needs to hang on to the podium when he speaks. Face it folks, the president is an idiot who is crumbling before our very eyes. 

But at least he is owning the libs and is great on twitter. Unfortunately thats pretty much all that matters to a lot of people. That and some crazy fear that the US will immediately become a ruthless communist state  if anyone outside of the Trumps come to power. 

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

They love their messiah. Blind faith in a false prophet.

Sounds familiar..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Sounds familiar..

To?

Hitler had his millions of die hard supporters as Berlin was bombed into Oblivion. Republicans and the tens of millions of troglodytes are going to watch it all implode before their eyes but blame liberals for all of it because Donny is infallible. 

• Upvote 1

^^^This should surprise no-one.....

It's always been more about "how does this make me look?" for Trump.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, inane said:

Hopefully this opens the eyes of those in the US who view Drumbpf as good for their country. His narcissistic approach to the presidency may have endangered millions of Americans. 

While this decrepit turd of a human being has proven multiple times that he’s a failure of a leader, this reluctance to deal with the virus is diabolical. 

Frankly, he should be found guilty of treason. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

^^^This should surprise no-one.....

It's always been more about "how does this make me look?" for Trump.

I will not stand for such partisan commentary about the greatest Predisent of all time. I ask you if what you said was true, would Trump wear this, let alone allow someone to photograph him wearing this? Such was his competitive spirit that he risked looking foolish to win his tennis match, the scorecard said Trump won in straight sets, 7-0 7-0 7-0 #Winning #MAGA

trumptennisss.jpg

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toews said:

I will not stand for such partisan commentary about the greatest Predisent of all time. I ask you if what you said was true, would Trump wear this, let alone allow someone to photograph him wearing this? Such was his competitive spirit that he risked looking foolish to win his tennis match, the scorecard said Trump won in straight sets, 7-0 7-0 7-0 #Winning #MAGA

trumptennisss.jpg

I'm guessing this is a photo from the Tighty Whitey Open?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toews said:

trumptennisss.jpg

I know I should not look at this photo as it has been posted before, but I always end up doing so.

And I always have the same reaction........yikes!

10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I know I should not look at this photo as it has been posted before, but I always end up doing so.

And I always have the same reaction........yikes!

"Scared me straight" that's for sure.:P

• Haha 1

Yesterday I hit mother lode of Trump voters at work and car shop.

Typically I like to engage people about politics because even as a little kid I used to follow it very closely.

After listening them talk about stock market, Biden, corona, guns etc.

It really reinforced my beliefs that we are dealing with truly stupid and ignorant people.

3 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Hitler had his millions of die hard supporters as Berlin was bombed into Oblivion. Republicans and the tens of millions of troglodytes are going to watch it all implode before their eyes but blame liberals for all of it because Donny is infallible. 

“What is cult of personality Alex”

I'm not a supporter of capital punishment. 

However, if Trump blocked Covid testing to keep confirmed US cases low for the sake of his reelection...

Drag him out and hang him high. Kill that piece of garbage. 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm not a supporter of capital punishment. 

However, if Trump blocked Covid testing to keep confirmed US cases low for the sake of his reelection...

Drag him out and hang him high. Kill that piece of garbage. 

Try him for war crimes like they did the Nazis in an international court.  This basically amounts to mass murder.

• Hydration 1

So this is weird. Right? I don't know anymore... 

Can't find a YT video for this (common lately BTW) but it's in the link below.

They're calling the weirdest moment in TV history. In nutshell it's former VP candidate Sarah Palin on the Masked Singer performing "I like Big Butts...." then cuts right into Trump's Oval office address last night. 

https://www.indy100.com/video/news/broadcast-of-sarah-palin-on-masked-singer-interrupted-for-trumps-coronavirus-address-MuqHkjdA