DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Election Day is Nov. 3

3 hours ago, EP40. said:

for the “Trump is racist” crowd (even though he’s freely housed many black people before that were down and under in unfortunate circumstances...b/c a white supremacist racist  would really do that :rolleyes:)

376915CE-A589-46CB-A5C0-4B007A0EAF61.png.0208cda017a97cffab585e877fef51be.png

Proud boys are rejoicing tonight. 
Dear leader said stand back and stand by......

Would a white supremacist really do that :rolleyes:

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Russia

China.  Russia is no threat to anyone except Urine man whom he owes a lot of money to.  

Jesus H.  I hope this ridiculous excuse for.......anything is investigated for treason if the NY Times report is accurate.  Personal debt to a foreign adversary is nothing short of criminal.  What does Russia hold over him?  

35 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

No point on having another debate but just in case.

As soon as his two minutes are up, put a muzzle and a shock collar on Trump.

Oh and turn off his microphone!

Comment redacted.

Be nice

Edited by Zfetch
  • Confused 2

I thought Trump should have kept his mouth shut more. The more Biden talks the more he gets confused.  It seems most people here think DT did better than I did though, so maybe that dominance thing he was doing actually works too.

• Hydration 1

Just now, hudsonkid said:

I thought Trump should have kept his mouth shut more. The more Biden talks the more he gets confused.  It seems most people here think DT did better than I did though, so maybe that dominance thing he was doing actually works too.

I agree but it's important to keep in mind there are a couple more debates to be had.. strategies can change.. and many people have short term memories especially so close to voting day.

Some good sound bites for both sides I chuckled at

• Hydration 2

4 hours ago, EP40. said:

for the “Trump is racist” crowd (even though he’s freely housed many black people before that were down and under in unfortunate circumstances...b/c a white supremacist racist  would really do that :rolleyes:)

376915CE-A589-46CB-A5C0-4B007A0EAF61.png.0208cda017a97cffab585e877fef51be.png

Ahh yes the classic “I have a couple black friends/clients so how could I possibly be racist?” card. 

• Hydration 1

19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump did anything but embarrass himself and the presidency with that performance is either truly indoctrinated or tremendously disingenuous. Bigly even...

IMO they're both embarrassments for presidential candidacy. I mean how many talented people live in the US? and this is the best they can come up with lol and people here in Canada complain about Trudeau and company. 

2024 election will finally be a breath of fresh air with a nail in the coffin for Trump and hopefully Biden.  

Edited by drummer4now
  • Hydration 2

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

IMO they're both embarrassments for presidential candidacy. I mean how many talented people live in the US? and this is the best they can come up with lol and people here in Canada complain about Trudeau and company. 

2024 election will finally be a breath of fresh air with a nail in the coffin for Trump and hopefully Biden.  

THIS is the 2 options to lead the world power of a population of 300 million....  It really is pretty sad.  Any of our candidates I would have taken over these 2 from our last federal election. 

Edited by Russ
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Russ said:

THIS is the 2 options to lead the world power of a population of 300 million....  It really is pretty sad.  Any of our candidates I would have taken over these 2 from our last federal election. 

Lol take a good look at Urine Man’s #2.  He’s arguably worse than him.  Would make Ned Flanders nervous.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Russ said:

This sentiment was exactly the goal.  

If people don't get excited to vote for Joe maybe they just won't vote. 

With his stutter there are opportunities to jump in and don't let him say anything and then people won't get excited and may not vote for him.

Trump is not trying to convince anyone to vote for him, his supporters don't care what he says or does, he is just trying to drive down and suppress the vote.

Wallace really tried to serve up a lot of easy ones for Trump.  He framed questions in a way that were already biased towards Trump and gave him easy minimums to reach. 

I mean how easy is it when a Fox news host practically begs you to condemn white supremacy and no matter how much he tried Trump refused to even reach the lowest standards, instead he seems to tell them to stand by, I am going to need your violence and hate.

• Thanks 1

Biden looked straight into the camera a lot and spoke to the people at home. I thought that was a good angle. 

Trump was the pits. Potentially refusing to concede and having a hard time calling out the Alt right is some scary business. 

Biden should get all the votes Hillary got, the votes that abstained for Bernie and he has some traction in the swing states. Also,.he could get the voters that didn't want a women POTUS before but can't go with Trump again this time.

I think its an up hill battle for Donny. 

Watched a little bit of the debate highlights and Trump reminds me of Andrea Horwath in the Ontario Premier debate a couple years ago.  Couldn't let the other person answer a question without butting in.  Super unprofessional, and annoying for the listeners at home.

I think politicians should invest in these.  One of these plants is like planting 40 million trees.  Put them all over the world.

7 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Comment redacted.

Be nice

Have someone been rattling your cage again?

Edited by CBH1926

I am getting so tired of this politically correct crap, yes there is a lot of racism out there but why is it that company’s especially government agencies are forced to try to hire people based on their race, skin colour or sex? What ever happened to hiring the most qualified person? And now the Canadian government is giving out money to start businesses based on your skin colour. If this is not straight up racism then I don’t know what is. 

23 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

We can debate if Trump is the racist or not, maybe post most more memes of him with black people.

But one this is certain, every single racist living in the U.S is voting for him.

BLM is as racist as things get and they are team Biden.

Also Richard Spencer has said straight up he is voting Biden just say'n.

It doesn't matter if a racist is voting for either side because other than racism those people still hold different values some will identify as left and some right. your statement was a worthless attempt at proving the POTUS is a racist. Based on a group of people who will vote for him.

I have yet to see any evidence to prove he has any hatred towards anyone of colour.

As for the debate I thought it was pathetic. Both sides didn't really answer any tough questions. 

Trump needs to shut up Nd let the guy speak. But same is to be said for Wallace and Biden. 

Biden side stepped more questions though and it seemed like he and wallace were just there to rehash CNN talking points without any actual debate happening. 

It was a waste of time to watch.