DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Final Debate Thursday, Oct. 22

15 minutes ago, BPA said:

Really?

Has not Trump removed and/or limited check and balances during his regime?

He is the absolute definition of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

How about the Obama years and how the DOJ, FBI and IRS were used? 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

Hillary will be in handcuffs as soon as Trump wins the election. We "heard it hear" about 4 years ago from your forerunners, again we aren't interested in these flights of fancy from supporters of the Orange Buffoon. A lot of us have been around for the entire 3464 pages of this clown show. Trust us when we say we have already seen every iteration of stupidity possible from Trump supporters. Not to mention a man who died ingesting fish tank cleaner because he too thought that Trump had given him the cure for a virus. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

ok show me a financial ledger that shows all accounting transparently? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

if the deal isn't secret please post it as i would love to read the official wordings of this

So now were on to the uranium one bs.  Ok.  Deflect much.

The accord is embedded in the article.   You buy the TRUMP estimate of the deal even though his White House doesn't provide the ledger either.  But hey.  Do as I say, not as I do.

Edit:  the accord pdf is 159 pages long.  The pdf link is embedded in the first bit of the article I posted. 

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Toews said:

Hillary will be in handcuffs as soon as Trump wins the election. We "heard it hear" about 4 years ago from your forerunners, again we aren't interested in these flights of fancy from supporters of the Orange Buffoon. A lot of us have been around for the entire 3464 pages of this clown show. Trust us when we say we have already seen every iteration of stupidity possible from Trump supporters. Not to mention a man who died ingesting fish tank cleaner because he too thought that Trump had given him the cure for a virus. 

there's is a difference between medicinal dosage and drinking koi pond cleaner.  If you can't tell them apart you get a darwin award.  Refusing a cure that can get the world back on its feet out of political hatred isn't the best idea for those who would be in harms way.

1 minute ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

there's is a difference between medicinal dosage and drinking koi pond cleaner.  If you can't tell them apart you get a darwin award.  Refusing a cure that can get the world back on its feet out of political hatred isn't the best idea for those who would be in harms way.

Trump needs to leave this to the experts so that people don't take lethal doses then. Anxiety and panic generally leads to stupid decisions and Trump supporters tend to be on the lower end of the IQ range already. The anti-malaria drug study was initially posted in the coronavirus thread before Trump had said anything about it. We understood even at the time that the evidence was not concrete and it was just an experimental study of a limited number of subjects. No one is refusing anything. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

How about the Obama years and how the DOJ, FBI and IRS were used? 

So what you're saying is all of politicians are corrupt.

Yet Trump is the only President that I can think of who has blatantly lined his pockets during his tenure.  From having dignitaries stay at his hotels to having his unqualified kids and son-in-law land Government jobs.

Edited by BPA
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

Trump needs to leave this to the experts so that people don't take lethal doses then. Anxiety and panic generally leads to stupid decisions and Trump supporters tend to be on the lower end of the IQ range already. The anti-malaria drug study was initially posted in the coronavirus thread before Trump had said anything about it. We understood even at the time that the evidence was not concrete and it was just an experimental study of a limited number of subjects. No one is refusing anything. 

I believe both husband and wife were registerred Democrats. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Toews said:

Trump supporters tend to be on the lower end of the IQ range already. 

16 minutes ago, Toews said:

A lot of us have been around for the entire 3464 pages of this clown show. Trust us when we say we have already seen every iteration of stupidity possible from Trump supporters. 

"Agree with me or your an idiot" Toews

giphy-46.gif.bbb513976ab87ca840fa3ca3162091bf.gif

Im glad so many winners like you feel so loud and powerful on the internet 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

# 1) the malaria drug is not a cure.  It was proposed as a possible treatment.  Initial studies indicated it may work, however there needs to be more studies before it can be accepted.   The buffoon occupying the White House House prematurely popped off before all the information has been verified.   Political hatred has nothing to do with it.

#2)  vaccines will be many months away.  But the orange one has popped off with anti-vaxx bs.  So yet another example why no one should take medical advice from him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552?s=20

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

# 1) the malaria drug is not a cure.  It was proposed as a possible treatment.  Initial studies indicated it may work, however there needs to be more studies before it can be accepted.   The buffoon occupying the White House House prematurely popped off before all the information has been verified.   Political hatred has nothing to do with it.

#2)  vaccines will be many months away.  But the orange one has popped off with anti-vaxx bs.  So yet another example why no one should take medical advice from him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552?s=20

Wrong

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

Wrong

Which part?   Such an informative response.   I provided reasons why you were wrong.  You provide nothing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

"Agree with me or your an idiot" Toews

Im glad so many winners like you feel so loud and powerful on the internet 

"tend to" aka not all of them. But if you want to group yourself with the idiots then feel free to do so. Its like the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, BPA said:

So what you're saying is all of politicians are corrupt.

Yet Trump is the only President that j can think of who has blatantly lined his pockets during his tenure.  From having dignitaries stay at his hotels to having his unqualified kids and son-in-law land Government jobs.

I would agree that most politicians are corrupt or can be. Both sides of the aisle. Check out heir wealth when entering politics and when they leave. 60 Minutes did a piece on that. 

Unqualified kids? All three Trump kids have business careers before politics. Political appointees are a matter of course in Washington, 4000 I believe. I had heard that 30,000 jobs are impacted with a election turnover. 

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Which part?   Such an informative response.   I provided reasons why you were wrong.  You provide nothing.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/18/breaking-controlled-clinical-study-conducted-doctors-in-france-shows-hydroxychloroquine-cures-100-coronavirus-patients-within-6-days-treatment-covidtrial-io/

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Ya,not many conservatives in this liberal circle jerk

Don't let us interupt your narrative or group think

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

"Agree with me or your an idiot" naslund.is.king

giphy-46.gif.bbb513976ab87ca840fa3ca3162091bf.gif

Im glad so many winners like me feel so loud and powerful on the internet 

FIFY and will also add that, you sir are a hypocrite. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

Edited by Toews
  • Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

were a day or so away from the exact same trial completing in New York.  It's been 100% effective and many other anti parasitic are being tested and having positive results

13 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I would agree that most politicians are corrupt or can be. Both sides of the aisle. Check out heir wealth when entering politics and when they leave. 60 Minutes did a piece on that. 

Unqualified kids? All three Trump kids have business careers before politics. Political appointees are a matter of course in Washington, 4000 I believe. I had heard that 30,000 jobs are impacted with a election turnover. 

So what's makes his son-in-law Jared Kushner qualified to head the Coronavirus task team?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

were a day or so away from the exact same trial completing in New York.  It's been 100% effective and many other anti parasitic are being tested and having positive results

So you admit that the orange one popped off before all the information has been verified.   You admit that scientists are testing other drugs to figure out how to treat patients with the virus.  

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So you admit that the orange one popped off before all the information has been verified.   You admit that scientists are testing other drugs to figure out how to treat patients with the virus.  

yes trump has been the one with the best intel and reaction to this on the world stage.  because he suggested it so early many other doctors around the world have had the time to do proper testing. i admit his leadership is whats driving the boat right now, you got me

• Haha 1