DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: House Impeaches Trump for 2nd Time

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

She's a product of his 2nd marriage. If she'd have been a product of his 1st marriage she might look like Nosferatu herself as Rudy's first wife of 14 years was also his 2nd cousin. :sick:

Must be a Republican thing....

FF Jr and Eric definitely look like the product of inbreeding....:unsure:

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

I guess ol’ Rudy was all about keeping it in the family!

If your family tree does not fork, you might be a redneck."

12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Must be a Republican thing....

FF Jr and Eric definitely look like the product of inbreeding....:unsure:

Ok Rupe, you keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down............

Is This a Real Photograph of Donald Trump's Older Sons?

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

That's the funny thing, scientists even proved that the dopamine we get from likes and replies is the same addiction kick people get from smoking or taking drugs.

It is the same chemical yes....but not the same levels. Dopamine releases from a ton of things where you gain satisfaction...like petting puppies...eating bacon..

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Bette's a savage. Who knew?

2d8de57.jpg

She was a plant 100%

• Hydration 2

53 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

This is an older photo of her but I obviously she got the looks from her mother.

Rudy looks like &^@#in Nosferatu!

image.jpeg.c38a08286794420a3224ce3a1d366ec8.jpeg

jeez...she's a ...wow she's something

55 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Ok Rupe, you keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down............

Is This a Real Photograph of Donald Trump's Older Sons?

Is this actually an original, unaltered photo? 

4 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Is this actually an original, unaltered photo? 

I think it is. This one is sitting on the Getty images website. And it isn't much better.

Birthday Celebration and Shopping Soiree for Vanessa and Don Trump Jr. Supporting Operation Smile - December 11, 2006 : News Photo

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

I think it is. This one is sitting on the Getty images website. And it isn't much better.

Birthday Celebration and Shopping Soiree for Vanessa and Don Trump Jr. Supporting Operation Smile - December 11, 2006 : News Photo

Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness isn't poor and looking like these two.

• Haha 1

You know things aren't going well, when a long time Republican incumbent in a red state breaks the rules and talks about fundraising inside the Capital building.  That's taught day one as a big no no.  The polling has this race with his opponent up, but within the margin of error.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/graham-broke-senate-rules-by-soliciting-campaign-funds-in-federal-building-expert-says/article_972f72bc-0efa-11eb-aac1-c3caab88b9f4.html?s=09

Graham broke Senate rules by soliciting campaign funds in federal building, expert says

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Hydration 1

35 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

You know things aren't going well, when a long time Republican incumbent in a red state breaks the rules and talks about fundraising inside the Capital building.  That's taught day one as a big no no.  The polling has this race with his opponent up, but within the margin of error.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/graham-broke-senate-rules-by-soliciting-campaign-funds-in-federal-building-expert-says/article_972f72bc-0efa-11eb-aac1-c3caab88b9f4.html?s=09

Graham broke Senate rules by soliciting campaign funds in federal building, expert says

Lindsey Graham looks like such a momma's boy little bitch who spent most of High School in his own locker. He has the 2nd most punchable face in the US Senate. 

• Hydration 4

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Lindsey Graham looks like such a momma's boy little bitch who spent most of High School in his own locker. He has the 2nd most punchable face in the US Senate. 

I am guessing snapping turtle is number 1

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

jeez...she's a ...wow she's something

I am not a photographer but she looks like she is longingly gazing into sunset.

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

And here I thought forking inside your family tree was what made you a redneck. ;) 

That there was funnier than anything Foxworthy has ever told. 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness isn't poor and looking like these two.

Imagine how they would actually REALLY look without "$$$$$$'s" for the best in medical science to attempting to cover up Urine Man's DNA.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

She was a plant 100%

Speaking of plants, there was also a woman at the Trump town hall seen "nodding enthusiastically" behind Trump, for the duration of the event. Now we know why:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article246492520.html

A woman who gained internet fame for nodding and giving President Donald Trump the thumbs up sign during his Miami town hall on Thursday night could have used the free airtime two years ago — because she was running for Congress as a pro-Trump candidate.

Mayra Joli, an immigration attorney and pro-Trump activist who once declared herself Miami’s “master of selfies” during her 2018 campaign, was seated behind the president during his hour-long town hall. After the event, she greeted the president, according to a video posted to her Facebook page.

“We have your back! You see, you see you are the best,” Joli said to Trump shortly after the event finished.

“Where are you from?” Trump replied.

“I’m from the Dominican Republic, but I’m American, I’m an American,” Joli said.

“Hey, Sammy Sosa?” Trump said, referring to the Dominican-born former Chicago Cubs baseball player while mimicking a baseball swing.

Joli informed Trump that Sosa endorsed her 2018 congressional race, where she garnered 2.5% of the vote as an independent in Florida’s 27th Congressional District. Democrat Donna Shalala won the 2018 race over Joli and Republican Maria Elvira Salazar.

“I appreciate all the support,” Trump said.

Another attendee next to Joli shouted “Brazilians for Trump” in Joli’s video.

I guess I misunderstood. I was under the impression that "undecided" voters were going to attend the Town Halls in person....:rolleyes:

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Thanks 1

The Trump administration....all they do is set records.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/awash-in-red-ink-us-posts-record-3-1t-2020-budget-deficit/ar-BB1a6Hyl?li=AAgh0dA

The federal budget deficit hit an all-time high of $3.1 trillion in the 2020 budget year, more than double the previous record, as the coronavirus pandemic shrank revenues and sent spending soaring.

The Trump administration reported Friday that the deficit for the budget year that ended on Sept. 30 was three times the size of last year's deficit of $984 billion. It was also $2 trillion higher than the administration had estimated in February, before the pandemic hit.

It was the government's largest annual shortfall in dollar terms, surpassing the previous record of $1.4 trillion set in 2009. At that time, the Obama administration was spending heavily to shore up the nation's banking system and limit the economic damage from the 2008 financial crisis.

The 2020 deficit, in terms of its relationship to the economy, represented 15.2% of total gross domestic product, the sum of all the goods and services produced by the country. That was the highest level since 1945, when the U.S. was borrowing heavily to finance World War II.

"We need a businessman in the Oval Office" they said...:rolleyes:.....problem is, was they really needed was a good businessman.....

• Thanks 2