DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: House Impeaches Trump for 2nd Time

8 hours ago, Duodenum said:

viifmmvi6ht51.jpg

Just too funny hahahahahahahahaha

$10 Trump then had to look up what the website the Onion is....and the word satirical. 

57 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I don’t know if people have gone through that Hunter Biden laptop story that goobers are pushing around.

But the shop owner who recognized Hunter and gave lap top to the feds and made copy for Giuliani.

Wait for it, the guy is legally blind!

That’s too comical.  It would be funny if this administration wasn’t so bigly sad. 

• Hydration 1

Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521513-trump-on-if-biden-wins-maybe-ill-have-to-leave-the-country?fbclid=IwAR0GIhVtTJVX3lzVIKuhkTOMiplpwox-MuJcesMH4Zu5mgtzLK8ku3BPclo

President Trump joked that he would “have to leave the country” if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden

“I will deliver optimism, opportunity and hope, and that’s what we’re doing, and this is why we have this kind of spirit, and I hate to say it because I don’t want to insult Georgia, but it’s this way all over our country,” Trump told a cheering crowd at a campaign event in Macon, Ga., on Friday, later mocking the social distancing and face coverings at Biden’s campaign events.

Trump added: “I shouldn’t joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I’m going to say ‘I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.’ I’m not going to feel so good."

“Maybe I’ll have to leave the country? I don’t know.” Trump added.

To somewhere with no extradition treaty I assume...

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

I don’t know if people have gone through that Hunter Biden laptop story that goobers are pushing around.

But the shop owner who recognized Hunter and gave lap top to the feds and made copy for Giuliani.

Wait for it, the guy is legally blind!

Found this posted in another board:

"Billionaires and hedge funds cornered the PPE market by purchasing hundreds of billions of masks and gloves through production deals with 3M and other vendors. They are now reselling them to countries and health care firms for more than double what they used to cost. Don Trump Jr. has been involved in two of these monster deals to my knowledge. So while regular folk are forced into bankruptcy due to covid, the rich and powers that be are once again exploiting the masses and this time it’s on a massive global scale."

• Vintage 2

9 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521513-trump-on-if-biden-wins-maybe-ill-have-to-leave-the-country?fbclid=IwAR0GIhVtTJVX3lzVIKuhkTOMiplpwox-MuJcesMH4Zu5mgtzLK8ku3BPclo

100%....he just has to find a sh!thole country that's willing to take him.

I'm thinking somewhere in Oceania, like Palau, or Vanuatu.....or better yet, Mauritius, out in the middle of the Indian Ocean. They haven't had Dodos there for decades....

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

100%....he just has to find a sh!thole country that's willing to take him.

I'm thinking somewhere in Oceania, like Palau, or Vanuatu.....or better yet, Mauritius, out in the middle of the Indian Ocean. They haven't had Dodos there for decades....

Well I was going with the obvious: Russia. 

• Hydration 2

5 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Well I was going with the obvious: Russia. 

Not enough golf courses in Russia and no way would Trump step on the ice with Vlad. He's the one guy on the planet who wouldn't have to let Putin win....

29 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

You just know he would too then claim how mean and undemocratic America is

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You just know he would too then claim how mean and undemocratic America is

He won't. He'll suck up some oxygen for a month or two, whinging about how the election was rigged and how the fake media was unfair to him, etc., etc....

Then he'll go back to golfing every day, ripping off contractors, declaring chapter 11 and tweeting daily about how badly Biden is doing as President.

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

He won't. He'll suck up some oxygen for a month or two, whinging about how the election was rigged and how the fake media was unfair to him, etc., etc....

Then he'll go back to golfing every day, ripping off contractors, declaring chapter 11 and tweeting daily about how badly Biden is doing as President.

Nope.  He'll be brought up on war crimes because he started a civil war

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Nope.  He'll be brought up on war crimes because he started a civil war

In a perfect world.....:)

Still, tax fraud is a pretty decent possibility....

• Hydration 1

Nice to see a scumbag such as this get some time in the clink.  You may remember his lasst campaign as being one that was extrememly negative and one that played on racial fears as his opponent was  Ammar Campa-Najjar.  Hopefully  Ammar Campa-Najjar wins this time, as he was close to beating Hunter in the last election, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as Hunter won with all his indictments hanging over his campaign.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ex-socal-rep-duncan-hunter-to-serve-11-month-sentence-at-west-texas-prison-camp/

Ex-SoCal Rep. Duncan Hunter to serve 11-month sentence at West Texas prison camp

Former Rep. Duncan Hunter will serve his 11-month sentence for conspiring to misuse campaign funds at a West Texas prison camp, his attorney said Friday.

Hunter is due to report to Federal Correctional Institution La Tuna on Jan. 4. The prison is in the El Paso suburb of Anthony, on the Texas-New Mexico state line. He will serve in its adjacent minimum-security satellite camp, according to CQ Roll Call.

Hunter’s attorney, Devin Burstein, on Friday confirmed the report that Hunter had been assigned to the facility.

Hunter fought a 60-count indictment for more than a year before pleading guilty to a conspiracy charge in December.

• Hydration 2

10 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Nice to see a scumbag such as this get some time in the clink.  You may remember his lasst campaign as being one that was extrememly negative and one that played on racial fears as his opponent was  Ammar Campa-Najjar.  Hopefully  Ammar Campa-Najjar wins this time, as he was close to beating Hunter in the last election, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as Hunter won with all his indictments hanging over his campaign.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ex-socal-rep-duncan-hunter-to-serve-11-month-sentence-at-west-texas-prison-camp/

Ex-SoCal Rep. Duncan Hunter to serve 11-month sentence at West Texas prison camp

Former Rep. Duncan Hunter will serve his 11-month sentence for conspiring to misuse campaign funds at a West Texas prison camp, his attorney said Friday.

Hunter is due to report to Federal Correctional Institution La Tuna on Jan. 4. The prison is in the El Paso suburb of Anthony, on the Texas-New Mexico state line. He will serve in its adjacent minimum-security satellite camp, according to CQ Roll Call.

Hunter’s attorney, Devin Burstein, on Friday confirmed the report that Hunter had been assigned to the facility.

Hunter fought a 60-count indictment for more than a year before pleading guilty to a conspiracy charge in December.

But the evil leftist marxist dems are the true threat to democracy and law in America

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Not enough golf courses in Russia and no way would Trump step on the ice with Vlad. He's the one guy on the planet who wouldn't have to let Putin win....

Plenty of opportunites to "wash himself" with a particular fluid in Russia.

I know not necessarily US politics, but it kind of illustrates the how badly the US managed COVID.  Also, New Zealand's PM won her lection. 

If you want to see another example of a country that managed COVID, you can look to the Aussies.  Like the Kiwis, who had rugby matches with fans in the stands for some time, the AFL is in their playoffs, with the Grand Final upcoming between Geelong Cats and Richmond Tigers.  While not at the MCG in late September, having fans in the stands does contrast to what we are seeing in NFL games.  AFL matches average out to about 36,000 per match whereas the NFL gets around 65,000 per game.  The Grand Final typically gets 100,000ish attendance.  Here is a link to the highlights of Geelong's victory against Brisbane Lions that sent Dangerfield and the Cats to the Final.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJsDZcCzI8