The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

hey thats what discussions are for. 

I see the dismissal of Bernie as something the younger voters may take as dismissals of whats important to them. What might save Biden's bacon is his VP choice - if thats a person that can re-ignite interest in younger voters maybe they have a chance. 

Definitely agree on the second point. I like the idea of nominating a woman. I think there are several that young voters can and will get behind.

• Hydration 2
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Hillary Clinton would be a great choice

:bigblush:

I'm sure she would. For Trump.

Sadly, I don't think you're going to get your wish. But hey, it's not too late to start a rumor about Kamala running a Satanist cult in Frisco.....

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Think Jimmys hitting the nail on the head in regards to Democrats right now

It seems the stars will really have to align for Trump to lose

Biden is not gonna unite the progressive and moderates

Democratic turnout is already low..add a bunch of pissed off progressives to that situation 

Democrats had 4 years and an election of Donald Trump to figure out their $&!# and in the end the Candidate is Joe Biden..and old white establishment Democrat lol 

3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Another "WhiteHouse official"

These types of articles happen on the daily...Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

All I read from you is “Trump does no wrong”

• Hydration 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

lol

The media is their own worst enemy. Credible Journalism has been thrown out the window and now nothing can be believed.

So kinda like what Trump does when reporters grill him about his lies?

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1
Just now, Pears said:

So kinda like what Trump does when reporters grill him about his lies?

Take the trump angle out of this.

You dont see anything wrong with how the media plays these days? They will throw out absolutely anything to go along with their narrative, left or right.

What happened to Actual Journalism and making sure your information was correct and not biased garbage?

This is a very dangerous game they're playing. People should be able to rely on the media and when a bombshell drops the public shouldnt just look at it with skepticism or doubt.

Maybe this article is true. Do you actually think the majority of people are gonna take it at face value nowadays? Not a god damn chance and thats the medias fault

No it doesnt help with Trump calling the media Fake news but at the same time hes playing that angle for a reason and unfortunately the media have only confirmed it over and over again

The fact that trump attacked the media should have made them tighten up their $&!# and unfortunately they did the exact opposite

Im sorry for doubting a media whos only Goal is $$$$$$$$$$ over factual journalism 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

lol

The media is their own worst enemy. Credible Journalism has been thrown out the window and now nothing can be believed.

The media doesn't need to make up anything, he's do dumb he does it in front of cameras.

• Hydration 2
10 hours ago, Canorth said:

Trump OTOH, doesn’t care. He straight up told both Howard Stern and the cast of The View that he finds his daughter attractive and would date her if she wasn’t his daughter (which I imagine is her objection, not so much his). Good luck, finding an equivalence to that.

Man trump is a freak.  I hope the covid gets him.  

3 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Take the trump angle out of this.

You dont see anything wrong with how the media plays these days? They will throw out absolutely anything to go along with their narrative, left or right.

What happened to Actual Journalism and making sure your information was correct and not biased garbage?

This is a very dangerous game they're playing. People should be able to rely on the media and when a bombshell drops the public shouldnt just look at it with skepticism or doubt.

Maybe this article is true. Do you actually think the majority of people are gonna take it at face value nowadays? Not a god damn chance and thats the medias fault

No it doesnt help with Trump calling the media Fake news but at the same time hes playing that angle for a reason and unfortunately the media have only confirmed it over and over again

The fact that trump attacked the media should have made them tighten up their $&!# and unfortunately they did the exact opposite

Im sorry for doubting a media whos only Goal is $$$$$$$$$$ over factual journalism 

the thing is tho, if you just listen to the man, in his own words, unfiltered by any media spin or analysis, is clear he's a &^@#ing idiot. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

the thing is tho, if you just listen to the man, in his own words, unfiltered by any media spin or analysis, is clear he's a &^@#ing idiot. 

Why should that compromise journalistic integrity?

• SNuck changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread