USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US

31 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Further to that ............

Israel likely behind the assassination of Iranian scientist

Fri 27 Nov 2020 15:51:09 GMT

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh reportedly assassinated

Iran's Foreign Minister Zarif is on the wires saying:
  • Israel likely behind assassination of Iranian scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh
  • there are serious indications of Israeli role and killing of Iranian nuclear scientist
  • urges international community, especially EU To end their shameful double standards and condemn this act of state terror
Meanwhile the Pentagon declines comment on a killing of Iranian nuclear scientist when asked by Reuters.

Iran's armed forces chief vows revenge for scientist's killing. 

Netanyahu is against re-entering the JCPOA (The Iran Deal) as he was also opposed to entering it in the first place. IMO They're trying to provoke a response from Iran to justify a full on strike. Taking advantage of President Dotard while he is still of some use. Israel gets what they want and Trump gets to leave a smoking crater in the Middle East for Biden to deal with.

Was going to say this has Mossad written all over it. The US would have just sent a drone.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Let's accept the will of the people of Pennsylvania with some state-wide elections, but ignore the will of the people with the state-wide results of the presidential election.  Says the party that in the past was all about law and order.  About the Constitution.  About the rule of law.  About morals and values.  

That party died when TRUMP took office, if not earlier than that.  

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2020/11/26-pa-house-republicans-call-for-withdrawing-certification-of-presidential-electors.html

26 Pa. House Republicans call for withdrawing certification of presidential electors

• Hydration 1
18 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So, TRUMP paid for a recount in two large Democrat counties in Wisconsin and found...more votes for Biden in Milwaukee County.  The other recount in Dane County has so far found a slightly less net gain of votes in favour of TRUMP.  So the overall net gain across the two recounts in Wisconsin, that TRUMP paid for, is in Biden's favour, as of now.  Oops.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/27/milwaukee-county-completes-recount-joe-bidens-lead/

Milwaukee County completes recount; Biden's lead grows

STOP THE RECOUNT!!

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Let's accept the will of the people of Pennsylvania with some state-wide elections, but ignore the will of the people with the state-wide results of the presidential election.  Says the party that in the past was all about law and order.  About the Constitution.  About the rule of law.  About morals and values.  

That party died when TRUMP took office, if not earlier than that.  

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2020/11/26-pa-house-republicans-call-for-withdrawing-certification-of-presidential-electors.html

I think there are 203 Representatives in the Pennsylvania State House, so I doubt those 26 members are going to have much impact. Also, from a random sampling of the list of names, it looks like they’re all from deep red areas with very strong Trump support (the ones I looked at won with 70%+ and some ran uncontested), so they’re from very safe districts, and likely just playing to their base, but probably not all that serious about actually accomplishing anything.

It’s still disgusting, but unfortunately, it’s probably also good politics for these Pennsylvania House Republicans.

I’d expect most of the people they actually represent have fully bought into Trump’s “voter fraud” malarkey, and the few people in these districts who aren’t fooled by ridiculous conspiracy theories don’t really represent enough votes to hurt any of the 26 Republicans in their next elections. 

• Hydration 2
8 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Thin skinned  little bitch, he will regret his decision to run in 2016 for the rest of his life.

Should have stayed in his lane and hawked steaks, fake degrees, reality TV, wine, bottled water and other merchandise.

Also he made money by licensing his name, well that income source is about to go dry after his dumpster fire performance in this country.

There might be an opportunity for him to work something out with Vaseline, although they'll be paying him in cigarettes.

8 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Government only got Al Capone on tax charges.  History kind of repeats itself.:lol:

I've posted this before, but it's weird how Al Capone's brother (Vincenzo/James Hart) was basically the polar opposite of Al Capone.  War hero (enlisted in the Army and reached the rank of an officer!; served with distinction).  Came home and became a law officer of sorts going after bootleggers!  Sure his career kind of ended on a down note (to the point he had to rely on this family for financial assistance) but it's amazing how each person can choose a drastically different path in life:

(I'm sure they film-makers took artistic license with some of the facts but I'd guess they gave an somewhat accurate picture of his life):

Goering's brother also apparently saved a lot of Jews during WWII.  Given this precedent, there's no excuse for Trump's worthless offspring aiding and abetting their  scumbag of a father's war on democracy.  The whole family, with the exception of Barron, should be rotting inside a prison for the rest of their lives.

7 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Looks like Diaper Donny is walking back his statement about conceding if the EC gives Biden the Presidency:

So now, JB has to prove a negative...

Anyone still standing by those 4D chess comments or do you all now admit that you were a few thousand AU's away from the truth?

Can someone tell that idiot that it's up to him to prove his fraudulent claims, not the other way round?

• Hydration 2

Sidney Powell finally released her examples of fraud. I don’t care whether you accept it or not, but in case you want to see some of the accusations that SP will try to prove in court have a listen. The media keeps saying “baseless” and “no evidence”, well here are the accusations. Evidence for these accusations will follow during the trial. 

i don’t care if you disparage the source or Trump or whomever, these are the accusations that are before the court now, doesnt matter who presents the information. (And I wont respond to anyone here cause I dont look for internet fights - just want to feed some additional info into this echo chamber). 

Edited by Cpt.Clutch
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

Sidney Powell finally released her examples of fraud. I don’t care whether you accept it or not, but in case you want to see some of the accusations that SP will try to prove in court have a listen. The media keeps saying “baseless” and “no evidence”, well here are the accusations. Evidence for these accusations will follow during the trial. 

i don’t care if you disparage the source or Trump or whomever, these are the accusations that are before the court now, doesnt matter who presents the information. (And I wont respond to anyone here cause I dont look for internet fights - just want to feed some additional info into this echo chamber). 

You’re only propagating misinformation. 

This is the problem in the US. Social media is being taken as fact when it is actually the biggest propagator of lies and misinformation. 

Please give your head a shake and stop listening to this nonsense. 

Stop posting this bull$&!# at a web forum that’s going to hold you accountable for spreading misinformation. I personally am going to rip you a new one if you continue to do so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You’re only propagating misinformation. 

This is the problem in the US. Social media is being taken as fact when it is actually the biggest propagator of lies and misinformation. 

Please give your head a shake and stop listening to this nonsense. 

Stop posting this bull$&!# at a web forum that’s going to hold you accountable for spreading misinformation. I personally am going to rip you a new one if you continue to do so. 

Careful. I don’t think this is the deterrent you may think it is. These Trump supporters usually hang in very tight groups... that said, a “new one” may be exactly what he is looking for. 

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

Sad really. All crap and no real substance. 

• Vintage 1
58 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

You seriously gonna pop in, present something as if it's valuable, and dip out because you're not willing to critically engage over what you've bothered to post. Do you want to participate or not? 

You call this an echo chamber, but posted that? Have you read through the comments for that video? 

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

You seriously gonna pop in, present something as if it's valuable, and dip out because you're not willing to critically engage over what you've bothered to post. Do you want to participate or not? 

You call this an echo chamber, but posted that? Have you read through the comments for that video? 

This is the same lawyer who was so incompetent that Trump's legal team dropped her.  Think about that for a second: She's not good enough at her job to be able to work for a man who's desperate to find any lawyer willing to destroy their professional reputation by continuing to attempt to subvert democracy.  This idiot isn't qualified to paperwork while interning an ambulance chaser.

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1