Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US


Recommended Posts

 

 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/johnpaczkowski/amazon-parler-aws?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

Amazon Is Booting Parler Off Of Its Web Hosting Service

Amazon's suspension of Parler's account means that once the ban takes effect on Sunday Parler will be offline until it finds a new home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gurn said:

I wonder:

If someone  shot the three people in the photos wearing the "Civil War / date" shirts; would it be murder, self defence or just another day at war?

Trifecta!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Me_ said:

Here’s the thing though...

They’ve been doing this for four years now. They’ve gutted every single US department worldwide. 
As removing the US army out of Southern Turkey killed the Kurds overnight, so did they take out those 87 pandemic offices almost overnight. 
The result is 1.9 million dead.


Crimes against humanity.

 

Totally 

 

I remember a song by TISM in the mid 90's

The Irish hate the Irish and it's Arab versus Jew 

You're cactus if you're Kurdish and by Christ I am sick of you .

 

The Irish situation has gotten better and a few Arab states have recognised Israel 

However things have gotten worse on the other fronts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

I can't believe this man has 2.5 million subscribers

 

 

(don't watch the whole thing, your brain would explode if you did). 

 

It's this nonstop back-and-forth of "the right did this," "the left did that." Ben Shapiro keeps claiming leftists are causing divide in the country and he's using divisive language himself by blanketing the entire Democratic party as "leftists who did x, y, z." 

 

This is ridiculous. Good luck Biden and Harris, you're going to need it.  

 

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

image.png.6fb864d3b713a6269072509f55626928.png

Now *THIS* has to be a fake but another typical Dotard supporter:

 

 

 

:lol:

 

(edit:  looks again at the name of the person who posted that tweet....yeah, it probably a fake but still funny.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

 

There's going to be a reckoning for all these liars/enablers. 

 

Honestly, Spicey seemed like a likeable guy. From what I remember from his time as Press Sec, it seemed that he didn't enjoy standing up there and dodging questions the way Kayleigh does. I think Spicer 'dodged' more than lie. Kellyanne Conway just pivots the conversation. Kayleigh outright lies and furthers the divide by using blanket statements like "the radical left" even if the topic doesn't apply to the true radical left. She has also been openly pumping unproven conspiracies. It's not completely their fault, it is part of the job, but Spicer at least seemed like he didn't enjoy it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Whoever took the photo is a real crack reporter...

You gotta love Walmart.  The place where Red Neck americans that hate China go to shop for Chinese made goods.

 

 

  • Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Me_ said:

Here’s the thing though...

They’ve been doing this for four years now. They’ve gutted every single US department worldwide. 
As removing the US army out of Southern Turkey killed the Kurds overnight, so did they take out those 87 pandemic offices almost overnight. 
The result is 1.9 million dead.


Crimes against humanity.

 

Cause helping People is socialism

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Initially the reporting said there were 4 deaths. The woman who was shot by Capital Hill police and 3 others who suffered "medical emergencies".

 

A little more information has come to light on the 3.

 

 

A 55 year old man died of a heart attack. The internet story making the rounds (and I don't think it's believable) is that he accidentally tasered himself in the testicles while attempting to steal a painting.

 

A 34 year old woman died after falling and being trampled by the advancing mob. Here is a picture of her mere hours before her death. Yes, that is a "Don't Tread On Me" flag that she is carrying.

 

Rosanne Boyland

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

A 34 year old woman died after falling and being trampled by the advancing mob. Here is a picture of her mere hours before her death. Yes, that is a "Don't Tread On Me" flag that she is carrying.

Reminds me of a show called 'Dead Like Me"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Initially the reporting said there were 4 deaths. The woman who was shot by Capital Hill police and 3 others who suffered "medical emergencies".

 

A little more information has come to light on the 3.

 

 

A 55 year old man died of a heart attack. The internet story making the rounds (and I don't think it's believable) is that he accidentally tasered himself in the testicles while attempting to steal a painting.

 

A 34 year old woman died after falling and being trampled by the advancing mob. Here is a picture of her mere hours before her death. Yes, that is a "Don't Tread On Me" flag that she is carrying.

 

Rosanne Boyland

I really don't want to laugh at the misfortune of others but the irony of that last one was just too much for me to bear. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...