DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US

8 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Those tRumpers though will say, the greatest President ever! Talk about pulling the wool over someones eyes.

What I find suspiciously curious.....

Did anyone end up finding out where Hunter Biden is? 

Cause there still might be a chance 

Edited by Canorth
  • Hydration 1

21 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Probably the best use of funds he's found.  He isn't destroying the country if he's not working.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

It also felt like he just said, "Screw it, the American people haven't had a functioning president in four years, so he can't complain if I just start being president right now." 

Fixed.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Just watched Joe Biden speak for 22 minutes. I had forgotten what a presidential speech could sound like. A speech that was articulate, policy-rich, encouraging, supportive, empathetic and inclusive. And not once did he ridicule anyone, talk about himself or air any number of manufactured grievances. It also felt like he just said, "Screw it, the American people haven't had a functioning president in months, so he can't complain if I just start being president right now." Now, I don't know if his administration can deliver on his promises, but what a difference from the Trump approach, which was to create nothing, but destroy everything Obama did.

But but.....there is no difference between him and Trump is what I am being told!

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Remember when you dumped that girlfriend, because she did some things that you found annoying.....but then you found out that it wasn't nearly as easy to get laid as you thought....so you called and begged her to take you back?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-has-sought-bannons-consultation-to-overturn-election-results-bloomberg/ar-BB1cLgWJ?li=AAggNb9

Stevie and Donny....sitting in a tree......

This was the guy that posted on Twitter that Dr. Fauci should be beheaded or something to that effect.  A strategist working for the POTUS can get away with saying something like that and not be in handcuffs? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coho8888 said:

This was the guy that posted on Twitter that Dr. Fauci should be beheaded or something to that effect.  A strategist working for the POTUS can get away with saying something like that and not be in handcuffs? 

Remember, this POTUS encourages domestic terrorism.  He probably loved that tweet.

• Hydration 1

Is it just me or does the world just seem so much cleaner with Twitter cutting Trump’s thumbs off...  Gonna grab a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, and go shower in the rain.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Was it ever in doubt?

Ever?

Nah, loud mouth people always get theirs in the end because they just can’t keep their &^@#ing mouth shut!

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

9 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Wow y’all are brainwashed. Obamagate just got declassified and is being released tomorrow. Biden, Hillary, Obama, all them crooks are about to be exposed. You guys are in for a huge wake up call these next few weeks on how the world is actually being ran. There’s a reason they’re trying to impeach him when he’s almost out of office and trying to censor him and his followers. Storms coming ;)

The POTUS is a domestic terrorist and is having his idiotic followers die to keep his bigoted ass in power, and we're the brainwashed ones?   He's being impeached because he's mentally unfit to hold any kind of office, and it's a threat to the planet to entrust that lunatic with the launch codes.  He'll be exposed as the crook that he is once the NY state case can get going and Agent Orange and the rest of his worthless family enjoy the rest of their miserable lives in Rikers.  Trump had better make his case with the media because he's going to be seeing a lot of BBC.

• Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Wow y’all are brainwashed. Obamagate just got declassified and is being released tomorrow. Biden, Hillary, Obama, all them crooks are about to be exposed. You guys are in for a huge wake up call these next few weeks on how the world is actually being ran. There’s a reason they’re trying to impeach him when he’s almost out of office and trying to censor him and his followers. Storms coming ;)

Been waiting for that storm for a while.  I think it dissipated when it hit land.

• Like 2
  • Hydration 2

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Been waiting for that storm for a while.  I think it dissipated when it hit land.

the-boys-stormfront.jpg

25 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

. There’s a reason they’re trying to impeach him when he’s almost out of office 

Yah, maybe because he is the worst USA president in the history of the country..........

• Burr 1

42 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Wow. Who's the brainwashed one here?

They're trying to impeach him so that he can't run again. It's not rocket science dude and it doesn't need your conspiracy theories for it to make sense.

So when it doesn't happen tomorrow, what will be the next conspiracy? And then when that conspiracy doesn't happen what will be the one after that?

• Hydration 2