The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US

So, about CPAC. They aren't even pretending to be non-fascist at this point. Consider the following:

image.thumb.png.0a104d8fe9ecf6440444071ca4ad469d.png

Wherever did that symbol come from? Check out the collar of this SS officer from WW2.

image.png.773e430ac61de057feff11f280edd9d7.png

Now, check out the stage layout for CPAC.

image.thumb.png.f7cb29c1db4904f605ccb2071e665929.png

Probably just a coincidence. Like Jewish space lasers and stuff......

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Well...in fairness..

https://securityboulevard.com/2021/02/cpac-2021-open-display-of-nazi-symbols/

Yes that's actually real....yes that's really the original ruin the nazi party co-opted back in the 30s

3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Hmmm

toaq2k1yu6j51.png

3 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

So, about CPAC. They aren't even pretending to be non-fascist at this point. Consider the following:

image.thumb.png.0a104d8fe9ecf6440444071ca4ad469d.png

Wherever did that symbol come from? Check out the collar of this SS officer from WW2.

image.png.773e430ac61de057feff11f280edd9d7.png

Now, check out the stage layout for CPAC.

image.thumb.png.f7cb29c1db4904f605ccb2071e665929.png

Probably just a coincidence. Like Jewish space lasers and stuff......

Yup.

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

There's a hundred conspiracy theories about dems and fake snow and scientists etc.

But this is blatant and right in your face and "oh it's just a coincidence"

15 hours ago, Ilunga said:

The Israel lobby controls Washington,both Democrat and repub, as much as any other institution and that is because of the religious beliefs of those politicians constituents on one side and monetary considerations on the other.

Here in Aus they have a very strong influence amongst our politicians.

Much of the reason Israelis have been hated is their belief they are chosen by a god and they hold themselves apart.

One prime example that is revalant to this thread is Ivanka had to convert to marry Jared.

I do admire the fact that they got sick of being the persecuted homeless people however the way they have gone about this regarding the Palestinian's smacks of the treatment they received for the better part of 2 millennia.

Jews are probably most “stick together” group of people, very tough for outsiders to break in.

Also their treatment of Palestinians has not gotten them lot of friends.

Personally I haven’t been big fan of Israeli politics most of my life.

Every group of people has been persecuted throughout history but I am going to put myself in their shoes.

Going back to crusaders traveling to Middle East, they would always kill Jews along the way.

Spanish queen Elizabeth expelled Sephardic Jews out of Spain and inquisition went hard after them.

We lost about 80-95% of Jewish population that lived in Kingdom of SCS before 1941.

Jews have always been second class citizens in Europe prior to 1941, even today most hate crimes are directed towards them.

Arabs banded together many times to attack them and have called for their annihilation.

U.S and USSR were hot bed of antisemitism, the old Henry Ford distributed about 500k copies of protocols of the elders of Zion.

Very popular forgery about how Jews were taking over the world.

Even today, biggest boogeyman are Soros, Adelson, Zuckerberg, Rothschilds, Brin, Friedman, Rothstein, Chomsky etc.

Not to mention Hollywood, media, banks etc. that are full of Jews.

Jewish question is the only place were radical Muslims and far right groups agree on the solution.

Lot of times people mention anti Israeli or anti Zionist feelings due in part to how Israelis treat Palestinians.

TBH, going back 1000 years when there was no mistreatment of Palestinians, Franks, Romans, Anglo Saxon’s etc. we’re still going after Jews. Make a long story short, if I was Jewish, I probably would feel the need to protect my family and people at all costs.

• Hydration 2
2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Well...in fairness..

https://securityboulevard.com/2021/02/cpac-2021-open-display-of-nazi-symbols/

Yes that's actually real....yes that's really the original ruin the nazi party co-opted back in the 30s

Wow....:blink:

I can't imagine how that could possibly be accidental.....:unsure:

• Vintage 1
2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

The amount of people over the years that have scoffed at the comparisons.  That symbology is pretty blatant indeed.

Add a golden effigy... tell me again who the sheep are? 

Interesting thing is, they're not even trying to hide their true motivations anymore.  Very sad.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Hydration 2
22 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I wonder if the cheques will have a big oversized Joe Biden signature cause I think that’s a thing now.

As long as it deposits into our account, his signature can be as big as Mount Rushmore on my check.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Voting population needs to send a clear message in 2022, otherwise these goobers are turning further right.

If they continue down this path they might as well turn into AFD.

I personally belive 2022 is americas last chance to turn things around, the gop had their chance this election to prove they could bring themselves from the brink and they said no thanks. If the dems dont move fast to make changes now then i fear they too will lose the voting public and Americas fate will be sealed and it will be at least 15 years of horrible pain before they can recover.

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Jews are probably most “stick together” group of people, very tough for outsiders to break in.

Also their treatment of Palestinians has not gotten them lot of friends.

Personally I haven’t been big fan of Israeli politics most of my life.

Every group of people has been persecuted throughout history but I am going to put myself in their shoes.

Going back to crusaders traveling to Middle East, they would always kill Jews along the way.

Spanish queen Elizabeth expelled Sephardic Jews out of Spain and inquisition went hard after them.

We lost about 80-95% of Jewish population that lived in Kingdom of SCS before 1941.

Jews have always been second class citizens in Europe prior to 1941, even today most hate crimes are directed towards them.

Arabs banded together many times to attack them and have called for their annihilation.

U.S and USSR were hot bed of antisemitism, the old Henry Ford distributed about 500k copies of protocols of the elders of Zion.

Very popular forgery about how Jews were taking over the world.

Even today, biggest boogeyman are Soros, Adelson, Zuckerberg, Rothschilds, Brin, Friedman, Rothstein, Chomsky etc.

Not to mention Hollywood, media, banks etc. that are full of Jews.

Jewish question is the only place were radical Muslims and far right groups agree on the solution.

Lot of times people mention anti Israeli or anti Zionist feelings due in part to how Israelis treat Palestinians.

TBH, going back 1000 years when there was no mistreatment of Palestinians, Franks, Romans, Anglo Saxon’s etc. we’re still going after Jews. Make a long story short, if I was Jewish, I probably would feel the need to protect my family and people at all costs.

Why do you think this is ?

It is because as I have stated they hold themselves apart and tell everyone else they were chosen by a god.

I live in a country that consists of 200 nationalities,it is 66 percent multicultural.

I have seen and am seeing more of these nationalities marrying each other.

Yet is still virtually impossible for me or anyone else to marry an Israeli unless I convert to their ridiculous beliefs.

Chomsky,the only real great mind amongst those you mentioned, himself has been very critical of Israeli policies, and has been demonised throughout the Israeli community.

Basically if you don't agree with them you are branded an anti-semite.

I am a humanist.

I know that we all have an equal right to share this planet.

I also know,99.999999 percent recurring that on the very remote chance that there is a god he did not choose one group of people over others.

To me they represent the ultimate example of the reason why we have and will continue to be just a disparate group of communities effing with each other,the other species we share the planet with and the very planet itself,rather than one big community working together to benefit ourselves and the rest of the species we share this beautiful planet with.

13 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

I personally belive 2022 is americas last chance to turn things around, the gop had their chance this election to prove they could bring themselves from the brink and they said no thanks. If the dems dont move fast to make changes now then i fear they too will lose the voting public and Americas fate will be sealed and it will be at least 15 years of horrible pain before they can recover.

As much as I'd love to be optimistic, I'm not. The GQP had their chance to rid themselves of this stain,but they passed it up because they see him as their only possible path to retaking power and damn the consequences....

They'd rather be the dictator's lieutenants, rather than live in a Democracy where they aren't the ones making all the decisions.

Honestly, I feel like the best chance for America right now is a heart attack. It won't get rid of FF Jr or any of the other POS offspring, but I don't think any of them can catch the imagination of the "base" like Bone Spurs has....

• Hydration 1
14 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

You nailed it right here. They shouldn’t waste any time trying to be bipartisan or expend energy squabbling in the press with asshats like TC, MTG, and the lot. Be the adult in the room and make it noticeable that things are getting done. Improve people’s lives now and many will begin to see the buffoonery on the right for what it is. Fart around for two more years and their advantage will be gone and that is scary.

• Hydration 1
Just now, 4petesake said:

You nailed it right here. They shouldn’t waste any time trying to be bipartisan or expend energy squabbling in the press with asshats like TC, MTG, and the lot. Be the adult in the room and make it noticeable that things are getting done. Improve people’s lives now and many will begin to see the buffoonery on the right for what it is. Fart around for two more years and their advantage will be gone and that is scary.

Realistically they dont even have to do all that much, just get a few noticeable wins and dont let things get gridlocked. The biggest hit the gqp can take on the dems will be that they are do nothing democrats. If the left can even just get a  couple stimulus checks in the mail enough of the semi moderate republicans will at least stay home on election day. They dont need to sway that many people to vote left, just dont give them the ammo to rile up the less hardcore side.

• Vintage 1
47 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Ted Cruz, once again showing what a grade-A POS he really is:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/ted-cruz-mocked-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-at-cpac-after-the-congresswoman-raised-millions-for-his-texan-constituents/ar-BB1e5DeH?li=AAggNb9

AOC raised millions for Texans who were stranded without power, while you were running away to Mexico, you spineless assclown....<_<

One might say that he has THE most punchable face in politics...

I win... you lose... :)

• Hydration 1
6 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Does he? There are enough candidates for a march madness style tournament to declare the true winner of that contest.

Actually im bored enough now, if anyone wants to nominate some candidates ill try and make the poll

Edited by Hamhuis Hip Check
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Canorth said:

I think what you're forgetting here is the context of when the statement was made...Cruz obviously saw the chance of losing his title and redoubled his efforts.

I think that to be fair, we'll have to wait until Missouri is devastated by multiple tornadoes and see how long it takes Hawley to make a big investment in Mobile Home construction....

• Haha 3